Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877134 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Made123:
I have also decided to share this information I came across online. it's the list of all Estonian embassy representatives in various countries. If anyone is familiar with some routes please share you knowledge with the house.
it's also good to have a contingency plan in case plan A doesn't work out. All this shakara that Indian Embassy is doing has to come to an end.
http://vm.ee/en/estonian-representations-which-are-handling-visa-applications
And please all Ghost members, try and open up so the house can familiarize with you as early as possible so they can respond to your questions on time.
We all need to keep doing our homework by making critical research in order to find ways of making this easy for us all. We shall get to the Zenith of our dreams next year, Amen.

Supported sir, men that china route might be a bad idea oo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
maduabuchi15:

1) Completed application form .

2) Introduction letter from the place of work on letter headed paper, duly signed and stamped.or from sponsor

3) International passport valid for at least 8 months.

4) Yellow card .

5) Two passport photo white background. normal sized.

6) Flight reservation (not paid)

7) Photocopy of data page of International passport.

cool Bank statements certified by the bank (6 months).or from sponsor

9) Photocopy of ID card of place of work.or from sponsor

10) Confirmed hotel reservation (not paid)

11) Any other paperwork regarding the trip and admission.

Please what we going to do about your number 2 when we are only going there to get Estonia visa which documen we are to present
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Hello Joy, i have gotten my visa to Egypt, it only took me 3weeks coz they said my passport was a virgin passport sha.
if you can write admissions and tell them that you would like them to send your enrolment to Egypt. though, they will tell you that it's late buh you need to persuade them and plead with them. just give it a try.

Tell them its difficult getting an indian visa and you wish for them to send it to Egypt Embassy. I hope this helps sha
Thanks we called d school today and she said they've sent it to India already nothing can be done, he should try reapplying through India embassy again. pls tell me what next to do.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
mryoung16:

@Aragon1, I gallant here dey wait for your testimony oo
And aragon how the admission now out?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=joy2016 post=51284577]
Thanks we called d school today and she said they've sent it to India already nothing can be done, he should try reapplying through India embassy again. pls tell me what next to do.[/qul

Just to send a common email to another embassy, Euro academy are just very stupid and lazy, private University for that matter.... Nonsense
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=51287088][/quote]
I guess the schools usually send evaluation just once and they believe it's a straight forward thing. I wish they could take a break and come over to Nigeria, then they would understand better. I will advise the house to make proper investigation by calling the Embassy representatives I sent earlier before making the final decision on their choice of routes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
joy2016:

Thanks we called d school today and she said they've sent it to India already nothing can be done, he should try reapplying through India embassy again. pls tell me what next to do.

The school doesn't send just once, it could be sent if you persist
you plead with them and explain to them that getting an Indian visa is really difficult and that you need to still process your temporary resident permit.
you need to make the see reasons with you that there is no time coz the trp takes 2 months...
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Made123:

Alright, house I will upload the application form for Egypt visa right away so you guys can also look through. I think we all have to start planning ahead. Well my questions cuts accross these areas i.e if you have gone through the Egypt visa application form I attached.
Duration of stay in Egypt
Port of Entry to Egypt
Purpose of visit: here I was thinking it should be student visa but I stand to be corrected
Address in the area republic in Egypt.

Thanks to maduabuchi 15 who has really brought hope to most of us on the thread including ghost members lol. There is something that I believe and it has been working for me, the more you share ideas with others, you are getting smarter by the way. So please let's all feel free to ask our questions.

Port of Entry: Cairo
Duration of stay:calculate the number of entry from the booked flight which you did
Purpose of visit: To process temporary resident permit
Address in the area republic in Egypt:the hotel u lodge

I really hope this helps
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
maduabuchi15:

The school doesn't send just once, it could be sent if you persist
you plead with them and explain to them that getting an Indian visa is really difficult and that you need to still process your temporary resident permit.
you need to make the see reasons with you that there is no time coz the trp takes 2 months...
Thanks
OK Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:50am On Nov 26, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Duration of stay:calculate the number of entry from the booked flight which you did

I really hope this helps

How do you book an appointment? And how are applications submitted.

The answers will be very helpful. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
nairaspace:

When going to the Egyptian embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. You don't need to book an appointment, you just go to the embassy with the required documents, then you submit.
That's all

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
maduabuchi15:

I really hope this helps

yes brother.. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
mryoung16 and made123 ..i sight you both. great work you guys are doing here..just passing.........
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello NL. I am going to Tartu University with a scholarship. Do I need to submit bank account statement also?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
michV:
mryoung16 and made123 ..i sight you both. great work you guys are doing here..just passing.........

@michv, respect man..Na here we dey. Looking unto God.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
michV:
Chairman.. we are learning from your footsteps o. Sharing the best of our knowledge is what we need to keep things going forward.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
As a result of idle curiosity, I decided to try other embasy representatives in some countries. After I called and mailed the Embassy in China as regards the possibility of getting a Temporary Resident Permit, I got this response.

Thank you for your request. To answer it I need more information of your residence and the reasons of it, as well as your studies in Estonia. Do you live in Nigeria or somewhere else and for what reason, for how long, and have you got an invitation from Estonian university?

Best regards
(name withheld)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Made123:
As a result of idle curiosity, I decided to try other embasy representatives in some countries. After I called and mailed the Embassy in China as regards the possibility of getting a Temporary Resident Permit, I got this response.

Thank you for your request. To answer it I need more information of your residence and the reasons of it, as well as your studies in Estonia. Do you live in Nigeria or somewhere else and for what reason, for how long, and have you got an invitation from Estonian university?

Best regards
(name withheld)
Weldone bro but do u have an idea the amount of China visa fee and ticket?we looking at roughly 600k for that alone....

Another option could be Russia,its shares boundary with Estonia but don't know bout the visa stuff.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
nairaspace:

Thanks for this update
Those already in Egypt should update us with SITREP out there, Pls.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Am applying via India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
striker9:
Weldone bro but do u have an idea the amount of China visa fee and ticket?we looking at roughly 600k for that alone....

Another option could be Russia,its shares boundary with Estonia but don't know bout the visa stuff.
well you are right though but men... that Russia route they fear me o. I no want make vladimir Putin put sand sand for my garri o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2016
In case you want to apply for long stay (D) visa in New Delhi, fill the Shenghen visa application form online. It will be changed to long stay (D) visa on your appointment date.
(''Kindly fill in the Scenghen visa form which is the C type visa application, we will change into D category on the date of your visa submission'': Daisy Mary Santiago Anthony

Consular Secretary)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Prospective students should get all there docs ready for January app.... euroacademy would be on dream apply ...all da best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Saintsquare:
Prospective students should get all there docs ready for January app.... euroacademy would be on dream apply ...all da best

So euro academy don dey dream apply. Is ok.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Godwithme01:

So euro academy don dey dream apply. Is ok.
They will by January 1st...how far ..are you in Estonia already?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Abeg oh my
People undergraduate program get age limit? For application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
joy2016:

please can I have the number you got them with, thanks !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
gospel12:

+372 611 5803
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
gospel12:
how far about India visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.