Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875287 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Miles300:
yes u will download the credit card payment info from there website , fill it up and send back to the stated email given ... Within an hour they wil debit your account .... That's how I paid mine ... I decided to let the house know cos someone said he doesn't av a dom account to pay for tallinn university ....

Okay, more like giving them consent to debit your account. Thought there was a link for that. All the same, that's good.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, more like giving them consent to debit your account. Thought there was a link for that. All the same, that's good.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
onitemi4top:
Have u applied too and which school?
im in Estonia bro cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
tobzzy:
im in Estonia bro cheesy
Someone told me two days ago,how is the weather there?join u soon insha Allah.aamen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
onitemi4top:
Someone told me two days ago,how is the weather there?join u soon insha Allah.aamen
the weather is better now.. spring wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
goldenfresh:

Am done with their interview last Tuesday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No info yet..... What about you?

hi Goldenfresh....how far haven't heard from u. were u able to get ur score for the interview. were u offered admission or waitlisted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by guadete: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Godwithme01:

Is always better to hear from the main or reliable source. Find a school offering the masters program of your choice send them an email and ask if they will accept your result.

thanks God bless u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
guadete:

thanks God bless u

You welcome, I hope you got all your answers.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
xoip:

hi Goldenfresh....how far haven't heard from u. were u able to get ur score for the interview. were u offered admission or waitlisted

No info yet........ what about you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bro, plz which route did you take to Estonia and what's your expenses like whats the process if am to go thru India because I will like you to give me an expansive details.
Plz kindly update me Bro. It's important.
Thanks.

tobzzy:
im in Estonia bro cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Miles300:
For those trying to pay application fee to tallinn university .note : not tallinn university of technology .... U can easily pay with your gtbank master card , they will charge u $92 dollar for 80euro equivalent from your card and it's an instant payment .no need to waste money on bank wire transfer charges almost 16k ....

How much is everything in Naira's equivalent. The 80euros and bank charges Altogether?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
mickeyenglish:

How much is everything in Naira's equivalent. The 80euros and bank charges Altogether?
. Find out the bank rates for dollar to naira , then pay in the $100 equivalent in your naira account they will deduct $92 dollar equivalent in all or if u av $100 I can help u pay wit my dollar MasterCard ... So u av options..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
goldenfresh:

No info yet........ what about you?
tallinn university ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Miles300:
tallinn university ?

Tallinn University of Technology
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2017
if there is anyone that is still having problem with application fee i will be glad to help because all application will close in 14days.... wish you guys best of luck and see you in Estonia wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by motorized: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
K
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
motorized:
Dear All, I'm new to this thread. I'll like to study in Estonia. Please help with these questions:

1- would I still be able to apply and get Masters admission for September 2017?

2- Are there jobs I can do when I get there? Both during studies and after studies?

3- Are there schools that admit without requesting for TOEFL or ielts?

4- Is Estonia a safe place and open to immigrants?
1- would I still be able to apply and get Masters admission for September 2017? yes if you apply right now (all application ends in April 15)

2- Are there jobs I can do when I get there? Both during studies and after studies? yes

3- Are there schools that admit without requesting for TOEFL or ielts? yes and no if you want scholarship no but if you are ready to pay yes euroacademy

4- Is Estonia a safe place and open to immigrants? yes (if its not i wont be here) being open depends on you and the locals you roll with wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by motorized: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
onitemi4top:
Good morning n hpy Sunday to u all, i received a mail dt my documents has been sent to ENIC/NARIC,after some minutes i received another mail asking me to review the status of my offers, and update the status regarding decisions have made whc i did and immediately i did dt on dreamapply i got another mail stating:
We have received your confirmation about accepting the study offer and are glad that you have decided to start your studies at EuroAcademy !

We will contact you regarding next steps at the earliest opportunity.

Pls what's d meaning coz i don't really understand... thanks as u assist wit ur beneficent comments.

Pls which school did you apply for? euroacademy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
laepisanto:
Pls which school did you apply for? euroacademy?
Yes MBA Economy and Business Administration
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
onitemi4top:
Yes MBA Economy and Business Administration
so u got Addmition without Skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2017
motorized:
Thank you so much brother. God bless you real good.

Please how do I apply on euroacademy as I don't mind paying? I tried to apply on Dreamapply but the TOEFL requirement was there as a requirement that must be met before proceeding.

Kindly advise please.. how do I apply waiving the TOEFL requirement?

the English exam of a thing for euroacademy is just an added advantage... If you do it you have more chance of getting the admission... If you dont you can still get the admission(depends on your certificate and motivation letter)... Just apply.. Upload neccesary documents... Type in your motivation letter... Submit your application and wait for the school
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2017
laepisanto:
so u got Addmition without Skype interview?
Don't even understand bt someone in Estonia said av been given admission with dt mail dt dy r waiting for response from ENIC/NARIC before dy send my documents.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Good news everyone, Estonia foreign ministry is planning to open visa application in Nigeria for students. Guys pray it materialise this year. It's from a reliable source believe me.
I will give you guys update when I get further information from my source.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
aeboiy:
Good news everyone, Estonia foreign ministry is planning to open visa application in Nigeria for students. Guys pray it materialise this year. It's from a reliable source believe me.
I will give you guys update when I get further information from my source.
TRUE
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Miles300 post=55138628]. Find out the bank rates for dollar to naira , then pay in the $100 equivalent in your naira account they will deduct $92 dollar equivalent in all or if u av $100 I can help u pay wit my dollar MasterCard ... So u av options.. [/quote

How can I contact you... I have the hundred dollars
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=mickeyenglish post=55218731][/quote] ok let me av ur phone number ... Av u submitted ur application online ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2017
tobzzy:
TRUE
Aboki, buzz. Me jare
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
sobastical:

Aboki, buzz. Me jare
lol.. boss i go buzz you after class wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Achofrank: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
tobzzy:
the English exam of a thing for euroacademy is just an added advantage... If you do it you have more chance of getting the admission... If you dont you can still get the admission(depends on your certificate and motivation letter)... Just apply.. Upload neccesary documents... Type in your motivation letter... Submit your application and wait for the school

Euroacademia does not require TOEFL if u made c6 in ur waec or neco

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.