Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878599 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Morning everyone,

Please will someone who acquire his/her degree thru Direct entry also send his/her ND/Diploma notarized certificate and transcript?
secondly,Can ENIC/NARIC reject or doubt Degree notification of Result notarized during evaluation because it is nt certificate even when the university accepted it during application.

Thanks as u provide me a beneficent response. God bless our hustle
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2017
motorized:
Hello house, kindly assist with these:

1-please what type of visa would one apply for when going to India for the Estonian visa? What's the air ticket fare like to and fro? And how long would I have to wait to get the visa there?

2- Also, please what is your advice on how to submit these documents as fast as possible to beat the April 14th deadline? The school is requesting for BSc certificate, transcripts, motivational letter and reference letter and they must be sent via courier.

3- Can my documents still be sent and delivered there before deadline? How long would it take for the school to go through the documents?

4-Also please are jobs readily available and what type of jobs and please what is the pay like? I will be able to pay for a semester from Nigeria.

1- Entry Visa, Check online for one way flight ticket. You do not need return ticket. Visa takes about 10 days to collect in Delhi.
2- DHL takes 2 days to deliver your document.
4- You will not be able to work in your first 2-3 months in Estonia as your TRP would not be ready by then. Language is also a barrier to finding a job. But with time you should get one. But there are scholarships you can apply for when you arrive (may not be immediately though).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
thanks for doing the posting... i was about to do that

Good news!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2017
slysite4real:

Good news!
yes bro... Guess you enjoying your stay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Hi everyone,

Has anyone who is in Estonia or has been to Estonia ever used his Swisscare Health Insurance for medical treatment? Did you ever get a refund of your medical bills? I submitted my claim to them for over a month now and nothing has happened.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
yes bro... Guess you enjoying your stay

Yeah. the street now bubbles with people scavenging for the sun unlike in January/February. No more Lonely streets. hehehe.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
onitemi4top:
Morning everyone,

Please will someone who acquire his/her degree thru Direct entry also send his/her ND/Diploma notarized certificate and transcript?
secondly,Can ENIC/NARIC reject or doubt Degree notification of Result notarized during evaluation because it is nt certificate even when the university accepted it during application.

House pls help me with wat i can do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2017
slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

Has anyone who is in Estonia or has been to Estonia ever used his Swisscare Health Insurance for medical treatment? Did you ever get a refund of your medical bills? I submitted my claim to them for over a month now and nothing has happened.
bro no expect any refund... i have someone battling with them for about 5 months now... nothing yet and she has produced everything they ask... for those coming in this year i will advice to buy Ergo (im not so sure they refund too) but if you cant swisscare is your best option as it is easy to buy online
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2017
onitemi4top:
House pls help me with wat i can do
bro your question is not understandable.. what really is the problem
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
slysite4real:

Yeah. the street now bubbles with people scavenging for the sun unlike in January/February. No more Lonely streets. hehehe.
yes bro time to grab a cup of coffee and move around to enjoy the sun cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
bro your question is not understandable.. what really is the problem
i got a mail from Euroacademy that ENIC/NARIC rejected my documents that dy r doubting the authenticity of it, so i mailed ENIC n i was told dt d year of birth on my transcript contradict d one on my int. passport (day n month were correct). i mailed my university n was told its an error dt dy will rectify d it n send another transcript.
I used notification of degree result coz my degree certificate is nt yet ready and i was admitted into uni thru direct entry whc means my degree transcript will indicate i started from 200L.

My question is can ENIC/NARIC Reject my degree transcript because it started from 200l n i didn't send my Diploma transcript?

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2017
To those who have been sending me emails.. i am sorry for not replying i just dont want to talk with anyone privately but you guys seems to be asking the same questions that has been answered so many times on this thread but i will answer it again for the sake of new comers grin

1. what is the admission process like? as an international student you can find a course and apply to Estonia Universities through this website estonia.dreamapply.com (Application opens January 1 of every year and closes April 15)

2. How is life in Estonia? i will say life in Estonia is cool, it is a good country to study and live in (the only challenge is the weather but trust me you will get used to it after few months.

3. Are there jobs for students in Estonia? yes they are part-time jobs for students in Estonia your resident permit allows you to work as much as you want but it must not affect your studies.

4. How much can i earn per hour? the minimum you can earn per hour in Estonia is 2.80 EUR

5. can i stay after the completion of my studies? yes you can you will be given 6 months visa after your studies to look for job

i hope this helps
more questions are welcome here please no emails... see you in Estonia wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2017
onitemi4top:
i got a mail from Euroacademy that ENIC/NARIC rejected my documents that dy r doubting the authenticity of it, so i mailed ENIC n i was told dt d year of birth on my transcript contradict d one on my int. passport (day n month were correct). i mailed my university n was told its an error dt dy will rectify d it n send another transcript.
I used notification of degree result coz my degree certificate is nt yet ready and i was admitted into uni thru direct entry whc means my degree transcript will indicate i started from 200L.

My question is can ENIC/NARIC Reject my degree transcript because it started from 200l n i didn't send my Diploma transcript?

Thanks.
i havent hear about any case like this before.. i will advice you to recharge your phone now and call study center because thats the best way to solve this issue.... they will advice you on what to do better to talk directly than sending emails
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
i havent hear about any case like this before.. i will advice you to recharge your phone now and call study center because thats the best way to solve this issue.... they will advice you on what to do better to talk directly than sending emails
av been calling Euroacademy but they r nt picking it n dy respond very slow to emails maybe due to many applicants or is there any study center i can call?kindly help me with there digits. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Who else is still waiting for Euro Academy interview ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onitemi4top(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
I just called them now n i was told to contact them thru email
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
our9ja:
we are waiting too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okay sucesss .meanwhile make them run the interview make we all know our fate
joy2016:

we are waiting too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
tobzzy:
i made some research about this school few months ago, its a good school to study but there is no scholarship opportunity... The school gives time to their student to work from Wednesday to Sunday as you only need to go to class on monday and tuesdays... The school dormitory is under construction and will be open to students from september this year... smiley

Hello Bro
Its important
I really need to talk to you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
what school are you sending the documents to ??

motorized:
Hello house, kindly assist with these:

1-please what type of visa would one apply for when going to India for the Estonian visa? What's the air ticket fare like to and fro? And how long would I have to wait to get the visa there?

2- Also, please what is your advice on how to submit these documents as fast as possible to beat the April 14th deadline? The school is requesting for BSc certificate, transcripts, motivational letter and reference letter and they must be sent via courier.

3- Can my documents still be sent and delivered there before deadline? How long would it take for the school to go through the documents?

4-Also please are jobs readily available and what type of jobs and please what is the pay like? I will be able to pay for a semester from Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
onitemi4top:
I just called them now n i was told to contact them thru email
okay... Then write them an email with full detail and how you can ressolve the ish... Wish you best of luck
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
weezy009:

Hello Bro
Its important
I really need to talk to you.
I'm all ears bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by motorized: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
U
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am actually sending my documents to Tallinn University of Technology
if that is the same you are talking about, then Send me an email lets talk.
We should combine and send so that we can reduce cost since we are sending to the same school.

Thanks

motorized:
Tallinn University
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
On skype please

tobzzy:
I'm all ears bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
joy2016:

we are waiting too
did the send u mail that u will have an interview with dy dean if yes.
have u received another mail saying

Dear applicant,

Thank you for interest in studying in Estonia.

Hopefully the applying process has been easy and convenient for you.

To go forward with your application(s), we kindly ask you to review the status of the offers, and update the status regarding decisions you have made.

If you have troubles deciding in which programme you will be studying, you are more than welcome to contact the university for additional information.

Please go to the link below and follow the instructions carefully
?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
our9ja:

Dear applicant,

To go forward with your application(s), we kindly ask you to review the status of the offers, and update the status regarding decisions you have made.

If you have troubles deciding in which programme you will be studying, you are more than welcome to contact the university for additional information.

?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
laepisanto:

Dear applicant,

?
yes I have received those messages just waiting for d interview date and time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
joy2016:

OK since when have u been waiting
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
joy2016:

OK since when have u been waiting for dy interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2017
laepisanto:
OK since when have u been waiting for dy interview
my cousin February, me march
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2017
onitemi4top:
Morning everyone,

Yes, you will have to send your ND notarized cert and transcript. Your school should send another copy of your transcript with the actual age or probably mail them regarding the age conflict. As for the notification of the result, it should not be a problem as long as it is notarized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.