Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875430 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Plz what did u choose for purpose in d form when u were filling it. Thanks
What is your purpose?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:44am On May 07, 2017
Topet124:
Pls in the form they asked for Indian reference what's that?

Your reference in India is the Eesti embassy there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
This thing is somehow confusing, some said hotel we booked in India is our reference there while our address here is our reference in naija, some said esti is our reference in India.......pls, kindly give us the one you used that made you got the visa.

Also, the purpose in the form needs more explanation on what to choose. Pls, help us out. Thanks and God bless..
We are cool cool cool forward to authentic response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
Pope2017:
This thing is somehow confusing, some said hotel we booked in India is our reference there while our address here is our reference in naija, some said esti is our reference in India.......pls, kindly give us the one you used that made you got the visa.

Also, the purpose in the form needs more explanation on what to choose. Pls, help us out. Thanks and God bless..
We are cool cool cool forward to authentic response

Your reference in Indian is someone dey can call in India to verify your purpose of visit! Since u HV business with d estonian embassy which is d reason y u are visiting, it is expected of u to put it there. Anyway​, I am not sure if all that count Sha. Your Nigeria reference is anybody dey can call in case anything happen to u while in India. On d purpose, d visa portal has BN updated, so d form is a bit different from wat people filled last yr. See d attached picture for help. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
is it necessary to start applying for visa for some of us still on the waiting list and awaiting decision by june 1st.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
Topet124:
Pls in the form they asked for Indian reference what's that?

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Plz what did u choose for purpose in d form when u were filling it.

Thanks

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2017
yoyolagos:

Your reference in Indian is someone dey can call in India to verify your purpose of visit! Since u HV business with d estonian embassy which is d reason y u are visiting, it is expected of u to put it there. Anyway​, I am not sure if all that count Sha. Your Nigeria reference is anybody dey can call in case anything happen to u while in India. On d purpose, d visa portal has BN updated, so d form is a bit different from wat people filled last yr. See d attached picture for help. Good luck

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2017
I snipped my form for you to see what I filled in those boxes: I used my relation's address in Nigeria as my Reference in Nigeria.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 4:52pm On May 07, 2017
xoip:
is it necessary to start applying for visa for some of us still on the waiting list and awaiting decision by june 1st.

There is no law dat said u should! However, some do advise u should to avoid rescheduling issue as experienced last year in lagos embassy. However, I don't think it is such a big deal if u hv all required docs to tender. But there is no crime doing it with faith with d believe u will be getting admitted. However, if u chose to do so, 15th June will be a good date to pick if u are going early but mid-july sound like a perfect date if u ask me. Anyway, I observed d site has bn upgraded and based on wat I hv observed in past few months, I discovered u can fill d form now n get Monday as interview date. However, I am not sure if dis due to low turnout of people travelling to India. Just decide wat works best for u! Shalom

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2017
yoyolagos:

There is no law dat said u should! However, some do advise u should to avoid rescheduling issue as experienced last year in lagos embassy. However, I don't think it is such a big deal if u hv all required docs to tender. But there is no crime doing it with faith with d believe u will be getting admitted. However, if u chose to do so, 15th June will be a good date to pick if u are going early but mid-july sound like a perfect date if u ask me. Anyway, I observed d site has bn upgraded and based on wat I hv observed in past few months, I discovered u can fill d form now n get Monday as interview date. However, I am not sure if dis due to low turnout of people travelling to India. Just decide wat works best for u! Shalom
our brother is back.. send me your number oo as i loose am due to my phone ish
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
liliyke:
I have been wait-listed cool Anyone planning on sending documents to TTU b/w now and 8th of May? Please holla so we can combine and split the cost, thanks!

The Lord is your strength. I wonder why they didn't give you conditional accepted since you attempted all the simulations and did well. What is your score? Anyway, update your prayer point as that is your weapon now.
Meanwhile, I need your contact, just want to ask you some questions. My number is on my signature, you can sms me or send whatsapp so I can call You.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:21am On May 08, 2017
mavinc4u:

Lol, started spoiling naija image in esti? Are they high on something?
off course they have deported some naija guys for acing a fake drivers license last year , luck ran out of him and the license was sent to naija embassy in Sweden for verification and they said it was fake .. I will advise us not to travel with any naija license if u are not sure it's original
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
Miles300:
off course they have deported some naija guys for acing a fake drivers license last year , luck ran out of him and the license was sent to Swedish embassy for verification and they said it was fake .. I will advise us not to travel with any naija license if u are not sure it's original
I also heard about the story, Nigerians and cutting corners...... smh
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2017
Miles300:
off course they have deported some naija guys for acing a fake drivers license last year , luck ran out of him and the license was sent to Swedish embassy for verification and they said it was fake .. I will advise us not to travel with any naija license if u are not sure it's original

Oh my word. He travelled with a naija drivers license or he faked a swedish license?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:56am On May 08, 2017
mavinc4u:

Oh my word. He travelled with a naija drivers license or he faked a swedish license?
naija license oo , I wonder weda na must to drive for Estonia , the thing is how person wan take know original naija license wen almost everybody na agent to get license ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2017
Well having naija valid driving license would make it easier to get Estonia driving license.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2017
Saintsquare:
Well having naija valid driving license would make it easier to get Estonia driving license.

I doubt if it makes it easier to get Estonian license. I think you still have to attend a driving school. But if it does then that is a very big threat to the safety of their roads. Nigerians do not know how to drive! We do not know road signs. 98% of male drivers in Nigeria never attended a driving school.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2017
Miles300:
naija license oo , I wonder weda na must to drive for Estonia , the thing is how person wan take know original naija license wen almost everybody na agent to get license ..

Wow. Poor guy. There is a way to check it. Why didn't he check that before travelling. To be honest, a lot of people in naija are with fake driver's license without knowing, you will only find out when you check yours.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:25pm On May 08, 2017
mavinc4u:

Wow. Poor guy. There is a way to check it. Why didn't he check that before travelling. To be honest, a lot of people in naija are with fake driver's license without knowing, you will only find out when you check yours.
no be small thing , Estonia is we'll organized and disciplined.. Even wen they had problems verifyin my ielts score online due to technical issues , they told me to contact my centre before I even got to my centre I was told the university had already called them to verify my result and in less than 1hr they were also able to access it online
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 08, 2017
Mehn its been a long journey.
I have one advice to dish out.if you're an MSc student ,you can follow Egypt route.
but if you're a degree student, I repeat do not follow Egypt route,(its hell)
follow India route if you're a degree student.

second advice, if you're aspiring to study business administration, or anything related to art inclined course,my brother my sister, make sure you study that course well,know everything about foreign news,President of Estonia, president of France and foreign minister to any country in Europe. (its hell) because you will be face with unexpected questions during your visa interview.

Let me warn again, DO NOT FOLLOW EGYPT.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
And to those waiting for their Skype interview with Euroakadeemia,have patient, you will be scheduled for it,this year,a lot of applicant applied to Euroakadeemia, but rest assured you will be interview.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2017
gee4real holla
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 3:51pm On May 08, 2017
@ Lost city if I may ask why did u suggest Egypt route, I ask because I already have an offer to study MSc financial and Actuarial Engineering at university of Tartu.

Does it save cost taking the Egypt route? Hw was the experience like because I guess u took that route?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
hybeenoni:
@ Lost city if I may ask why did u suggest Egypt route, I ask because I already have an offer to study MSc financial and Actuarial Engineering at university of Tartu.

Does it save cost taking the Egypt route? Hw was the experience like because I guess u took that route?

MSc ? follow Egypt route, highest you will spend there is 12 days max,you will be given eesti visa,then you fly enter Estonia go collect trp. and its cheaper. via cost .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
And for my experience there, it was hell in a cell.

Degree students, Estonia embassy in Cairo won't give you visa,They only give visa to MSc students.

you as a degree student, you're not sure when your Trp go ready,imagine spending two months in Cairo with an uncertainty whether to give you Trp or Not.

just follow India ,within 12 days you are off like others.
Egypt route is hell for degree students but very economical .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
LostCity:
And for my experience there, it was hell in a cell.

Degree students, Estonia embassy in Cairo won't give you visa,They only give visa to MSc students.

you as a degree student, you're not sure when your Trp go ready,imagine spending two months in Cairo with an uncertainty whether to give you Trp or Not.

just follow India ,within 12 days you are off like others.
Egypt route is hell for degree students but very economical .
why is Egypt not giving visas to degree students
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Miles300:
why is Egypt not giving visas to degree students

go ask Estonia embassy in Cairo

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
LostCity:

go ask Estonia embassy in Cairo
ok na to trek go there be dat
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2017
slysite4real:

I doubt if it makes it easier to get Estonian license. I think you still have to attend a driving school. But if it does then that is a very big threat to the safety of their roads. Nigerians do not know how to drive! We do not know road signs. 98% of male drivers in Nigeria never attended a driving school.
haha bro you funny,anyway having a naija driver's license will exempt you from some tasks which a beginner
can't avoid,the process can be tedious and damn expensive,so the naija driver's license will take care of that.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 08, 2017
Miles300:
ok na to trek go there be dat
No need trekking, call Uber Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.