Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877248 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:36am On May 22, 2017
Pls house, is anyone applied to euroacademy got his/her invoice to make payment yet after Skype interview? Pls, reply asap. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:56am On May 22, 2017
tobzzy:
its somehow in between black market rate and official rate.. But not at official rate

Bro, pls I have done my Skype interview since Tuesday last week but they have not issue me any invoice. I have sent them mail and said it will be issue to me in the begining of this week which is today but I have not receive any message from them. Pls what do u suggest i shld do? Its very urgeny pls. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2017
Pope2017:

Bro, pls I have done my Skype interview since Tuesday last week but they have not issue me any invoice. I have sent them mail and said it will be issue to me in the begining of this week which is today but I have not receive any message from them. Pls what do u suggest i shld do? Its very urgeny pls. Thanks
There is no point to rush my brother.. they will send you the invoice for sure this week, just make sure the money is ready because there is always a deadline to pay wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
shadeslove4real:

Hello, as suggested by tobzzy u can throw the few questions here and let the guru answer them. Hope that is OK?
[s]shade give them number nah.. make they no say nah me dey spoil package for them oooo [/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shadeslove4real(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
tobzzy:
[s]shade give them number nah.. make they no say nah me dey spoil package for them oooo [/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy message me i wan ask you about other packages

Funny u, which other packages?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
shadeslove4real:

Funny u, which other packages?
sorry the second sentence is not for you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2017
tobzzy:
the visa fee is $252 and you have to pay immediately your visa is approved... then you go back for the collection of your passport and visa in one week.. you don't need to go with US dollars but with its Naira equivalent.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
phemie08:
The visa fee is $252. And you're too pay it when your visa has been approved there. So, you'll pick it up in a week. So I heard

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
Hello guys,....i'm new in this group, after taken my time to read through most of the post on this forum, i realized that you guys have really done a grate job for all the information provided for visa application process.. i pray that may God Almighty make each an everyone of us application a successful one and we shall all live to celebrate each other at Estonia as a big family (Amen)..... However, I'm planing to start my application for Master degree at Euroacademy for next year intake. I would appreciate if anyone could explain to me all the process involved from the beginning to the end and like how much will it cost to process the whole thing,.. the cost can be in assumption so as to have the amount of money to gather for the processing. i would appreciate if anyone could help with necessary information. Thanks guys.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
Accepted and not accepted mails have started rolling in from TUT. Check your mails.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
slysite4real:

I bought one way to India.
pls can u share the link to download the resident permit application form .. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
Is it possible to fly with one way ticket to India... Hope they won't ask at the India embassy that why don't you buy return ticket?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
Abdoor44:
Hello guys,....i'm new in this group, after taken my time to read through most of the post on this forum, i realized that you guys have really done a grate job for all the information provided for visa application process.. i pray that may God Almighty make each an everyone of us application a successful one and we shall all live to celebrate each other at Estonia as a big family (Amen)..... However, I'm planing to start my application for Master degree at Euroacademy for next year intake. I would appreciate if anyone could explain to me all the process involved from the beginning to the end and like how much will it cost to process the whole thing,.. the cost can be in assumption so as to have the amount of money to gather for the processing. i would appreciate if anyone could help with necessary information. Thanks guys.

You read through most of the posts in this forum and you did not find the answer to your question?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2017
Miles300:
pls can u share the link to download the resident permit application form .. Thanks

Form downloadable from Estonian Police and Border Guard Board.
https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
slysite4real:

You read through most of the posts in this forum and you did not find the answer to your question?

If you have notting meaningful to say about the post... Is it a must for you to comment? Sometimes some people act so funny as if they know all... Please don't comment on my post if you can't help... I'm expecting people with big heart that are always here to guide applicants to assist with my questions.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KingAviii(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
Pope2017:
Pls house, is anyone applied to euroacademy got his/her invoice to make payment yet after Skype interview? Pls, reply asap. Thanks

Mine was issued to me the next day after the interview. As long as the Dean promised to send the invoice it means that you had a successful interview, just be patient I believe you will get it soon.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2017
Abdoor44:

If you have notting meaningful to say about the post... Is it a must for you to comment? Sometimes some people act so funny as if they know all... Please don't comment on my post if you can't help... I'm expecting people with big heart that are always here to guide applicants to assist with my questions.

Delta State is the Big Heart. Do your research well before you post insults. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 8:41am On May 23, 2017
This tread is not meant for insulting people, if there is anything you requested for and you're directed to pervious post please count it as an honour that somebody who cares has taken time to read your post and answer your question, people who started this forum make research, there was nobody to ask any questions,it was research and post with advice, please let be gentlemanly enough to absorb whatever jab thrown to us in the cause of looking for success, you can make research as well, l pray we will all be successful in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
Documents to be submitted upon application for long-term visa:

1. a valid travel document (passport) which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
2. a fully completed, printed out and signed https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee/. (please write 90, we will issue visa as long as you need)
After filling the application there is an option to book an appointment online https://rakendused.vm.ee/consul/broneerimine/index.php?keel_id=3 .
3. a color photo (size 35x45 mm); face 75% of the photo
4. an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay
5. documents indicating the purpose of journey: a confirmation letter from the university;
6. documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation;
7. a visa fee 80 € You can pay in cash at the consulate, we accept euros only.
8. documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence – scholarship document.

Your visa will be ready in 10 days if all documents are correct.

Best regards,
First hand information directly from the consulate in turkey ! All the best folks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 10:25am On May 23, 2017
Bros u dey apply from Turkey?

Miles300:

Documents to be submitted upon application for long-term visa:

1. a valid travel document (passport) which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
2. a fully completed, printed out and signed https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee/. (please write 90, we will issue visa as long as you need)
After filling the application there is an option to book an appointment online https://rakendused.vm.ee/consul/broneerimine/index.php?keel_id=3 .
3. a color photo (size 35x45 mm); face 75% of the photo
4. an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay
5. documents indicating the purpose of journey: a confirmation letter from the university;
6. documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation;
7. a visa fee 80 € You can pay in cash at the consulate, we accept euros only.
8. documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence – scholarship document.

Your visa will be ready in 10 days if all documents are correct.

Best regards,
First hand information directly from the consulate in turkey ! All the best folks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:46am On May 23, 2017
Boblee:

Bros u dey apply from Turkey?

yep , I dey Istanbul
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
Miles300:
yep , I dey Istanbul

Aiit cool. .. we go collide Soon big ups wink wink cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
Boblee:

Aiit cool. .. we go collide Soon big ups wink wink cheesy
where u dey and which Skool u apply for ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by osuafor: 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Have you received yours?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by osuafor: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
mavinc4u:
Accepted and not accepted mails have started rolling in from TUT. Check your mails.

Have you received yours?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
Abeg who has gotten any Offer from TUT??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
Just paid my 300 to Euro Akedeemia,please who has idea on how long it will take before they send me the letter of invitation and conditional acceptance lettter ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
osuafor:
Have you received yours?

Someone I know got not accepted in computer and systems engineering.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2017
goldenfresh:
Abeg who has gotten any Offer from TUT??

Which course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

Which course?

Anyone at all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
our9ja:
Just paid my 300 to Euro Akedeemia,please who has idea on how long it will take before they send me the letter of invitation and conditional acceptance lettter ?

Hi bro,... Please can you send me your number we need to talk... Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 8:26pm On May 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

Someone I know got not accepted in computer and systems engineering.

Did they instructed him/her to apply for any Dora Pluss Scholarship??

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.