Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877373 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
Why don't you say it here ,am
Sure it would be a best interest to others
Abdoor44:

Hi bro,... Please can you send me your number we need to talk... Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
goldenfresh:

Did they instructed him/her to apply for any Dora Pluss Scholarship??

Yes, they did.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 10:43pm On May 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, they did.

My heart is shaking now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 233farid: 11:25pm On May 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

Which course?
i do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:16am On May 24, 2017
233farid:
i do

You did what?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:17am On May 24, 2017
goldenfresh:

My heart is shaking now.

You don't have to shake, with God by your side everything is possible.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 233farid: 7:19am On May 24, 2017
goldenfresh:
Abeg who has gotten any Offer from TUT??
I have gotten admission at TUT.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 8:13am On May 24, 2017
233farid:

I have gotten admission at TUT.

Which course And program Bsc or Msc ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2017
our9ja:
Just paid my 300 to Euro Akedeemia,please who has idea on how long it will take before they send me the letter of invitation and conditional acceptance lettter ?

It won't take more than 2 days. You can even get it the next day
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulweasley: 9:25am On May 24, 2017
Hi.. good day everyone..please how long does it take to get admission from euroacademy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 11:31am On May 24, 2017
Thanks man meanwhile I got this email from. Them. Could you please inform us if you still want to go to India for applying for TRP? As we got the information that Indian Embassy in Nigeria is refused giving visas.
phemie08:

It won't take more than 2 days. You can even get it the next day
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by America001: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
I wanna commend the good work and positive contributions going on here. Please my question is: can a 3rd class graduate from a Nigerian University apply for a post graduate course in any Estonian University? What I mean exactly is if it's possible to get admitted to a Master's degree directly?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
Anybody going to turkey for TRP please share your requirement
our9ja:
Thanks man meanwhile I got this email from. Them. Could you please inform us if you still want to go to India for applying for TRP? As we got the information that Indian Embassy in Nigeria is refused giving visas.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
America001:
I wanna commend the good work and positive contributions going on here. Please my question is: can a 3rd class graduate from a Nigerian University apply for a post graduate course in any Estonian University? What I mean exactly is if it's possible to get admitted to a Master's degree directly?
Try euroacademy and mail other universities excluding Tallinn university and TUT as they only accept 2.1 above.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by America001: 2:41pm On May 24, 2017
Saintsquare:
Try euroacademy and mail other universities excluding Tallinn university and TUT as they only accept 2.1 above.
Ok sir....I'll. Appreciate the quick response

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
our9ja:

Really shocked
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Miles300 post=56796899] where u dey and which Skool u apply for ? [/quote

I dey DUBAI,UAE
I applied for euroacademy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ojasope1: 4:45pm On May 24, 2017
our9ja:

Estonia should also try and have an Embassy here in Nigeria so as to ease the difficulty students experience in obtaining TRP from other country, moreso, it will reduce cost largely. We pray they sort out the embassy issue before next year for the next year prospective students.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulweasley: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
Good evening everyone. .am planning on studying in Estonia..I don't have toefl or IELTS, I tried applying at euroacademy but admission have ended. .is there any other university I can apply now without toefl or IELTS? ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
Yes oh that was the email I received from them..have you heard from anyone that got his or her Indian visas from either Lagos or Abuja embassy
phemie08:

Really shocked
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
Funny, can you post the mail bro, because l find it hard to believe. God have mercy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 233farid: 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
goldenfresh:

Which course And program Bsc or Msc ?
integrated engineering. Bsc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:11am On May 25, 2017
Oh you find it hard to believe ?here you go again since you miss the first post ....Dear Xxxxxxx ,
Could you please inform us if you still want to go to India for applying for TRP? As we got the information that Indian Embassy in Nigeria is refused giving visas.

Sincerely,
Euroacademy
- – - – - – - – - – - -
gee4real:
Funny, can you post the mail bro, because l find it hard to believe. God have mercy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 2:10pm On May 25, 2017
So nah turkey things now

our9ja:
Oh you find it hard to believe ?here you go again since you miss the first post ....Dear Xxxxxxx ,
Could you please inform us if you still want to go to India for applying for TRP? As we got the information that Indian Embassy in Nigeria is refused giving visas.

Sincerely,
Euroacademy
- – - – - – - – - – - -
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
Greetings everyone.
Success all the way for you all. For those of you waiting for skype interview, admission offers and visas, I wish you good luck.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=nairaspace post=56873424]Greetings everyone.
Success all the way for you all. For those of you waiting for skype interview, admission offers and visas, I wish you good luck.

Amen, Thanks, and how're doing, longest time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=gee4real post=56875512][/quote]

We bless God! Doing well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 4:44am On May 26, 2017
Turkey issues E-Visa, so I guess that should be less stressful and it's even cheaper than the Indian embassy. May God put us through.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse17: 6:54am On May 26, 2017
Are you waiting for response from Computer and System Engineering? If so, What's your waitlisted position?

goldenfresh:

My heart is shaking now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 8:12am On May 26, 2017
phemie08:
Turkey issues E-Visa, so I guess that should be less stressful and it's even cheaper than the Indian embassy. May God put us through.

And hope Estonia Embassy at Turkey use to issue visa to Nigerian applicants?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2017
Abdoor44:

And hope Estonia Embassy at Turkey use to issue visa to Nigerian applicants?

I don't know about that... Maybe anyone that has gone through Turkey should enlighten us
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 8:40am On May 26, 2017
phemie08:

I don't know about that... Maybe anyone that has gone through Turkey should enlighten us

Lets wait to hear from people that has gone through the route so as to know how safe and reliable Estonia Embassy at Turkey is...Hopefully they will be friendly to Nigerian applicants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.