Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881054 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who else is going through turkey from Nigeria?i my appointment with them is scheduled on 12 July
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
our9ja:
Who else is going through turkey from Nigeria?i my appointment with them is scheduled on 12 July

Keep us informed on how it goes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
our9ja:

Please, keep us informed ooh
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
engineerafolabi:
drop yours here i will message you on whatsapp

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
phemie08:

bros have u applied for Egypt visa??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 5:48am On Jun 09, 2017
gentleking90:

I have requested for the form, but I've not submitted it. Because I'll have to go submit it at Abuja. And I'm in Kano state at the moment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2017
HAVE APPLIED AND WAS TOLD TO COME BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS
gentleking90:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
engineerafolabi:
OK, please what are the documents you submitted and how is the interview like?
Or let's chat on WhatsApp pls
This is my digit 08061526316
Am planning of applying by next week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Wish u success
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi everyone,

For those in need of TRP and Close Relative form, kindly download it from the Estonia Police and Border Guard Board website. This is the link. https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/index.dot I have included a screen shot of the page to help you in finding the forms easily.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks have downloaded d form.
How will this be submitted.
Thanks.

slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

For those in need of TRP and Close Relative form, kindly download it from the Estonia Police and Border Guard Board website. This is the link. https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/index.dot I have included a screen shot of the page to help you in finding the forms easily.

Good luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2017
@miles300 I understand that you are going through Ankara turkey ,can you please list the required document you summit please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Thanks.

Estonia embassy where u will be making your application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Thanks.

At Estonian embassy

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
no interview involved. I Was told to submit my documents and come back in 2 weeks infact they dont require me to pay yet its after the 2 weeks they will now decides if they are given.
gentleking90:

OK, please what are the documents you submitted and how is the interview like?
Or let's chat on WhatsApp pls
This is my digit 08061526316
Am planning of applying by next week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi all,

Question: Can a student apply for Schengen visa of another 'country' and then use it to travel to Estonia to apply for TRP? For example can I apply for Schengen visa from Belgium embassy in Abuja, then upon arrival in Belgium, travel to Estonia and apply for TRP and start my studies?

Answer: In principle it is not possible to come to study in Estonia with such visa. Besides a student cannot be issued a Schengen visa by another country if his reason for applying is to study in Estonia. More so, there is likely to be serious problems at point of entry. Therefore it is highly recommended that students apply for D-visa and TRP from Estonian embassy before traveling to Estonia.

That was my conversation with the Study Abroad Center of University of Tartu. I decided to share, maybe you need to know.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks.

Miles300:
Estonia embassy where u will be making your application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who received success mail on Dora plus scholarship?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please house, how do one get the link to fill the form for dormitory application ? Because all I'm seeing here is practical information with no precise form to fill for dormitory.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
House pls how soon will they comfirm payment after 300 euros tuition payment #euroacademy ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
One more thing house, how can one apply for a Bsc scholarship ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
mavinc4u:
Has anyone thought about Isreal and Russia?

The route i was referring to in my last post was Russia but it is a timed movement.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Please house, how do one get the link to fill the form for dormitory application ? Because all I'm seeing here is practical information with no precise form to fill for dormitory.
which Skool is that ? TU or TUT
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by naturalmikky(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
What do you mean by timed movement?

nairaspace:

The route i was referring to in my last post was Russia but it is a timed movement.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
The event/visa free exemption is between June 15th and July 12th.

naturalmikky:
What do you mean by timed movement?

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Miles300:
which Skool is that ? TU or TUT
Tallinn University boss!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Tallinn University boss!
ok we are on same page ! Which course ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
iWasNotHere:
I belive there was a contact person on the list to make ur reservation for the dormitory ! Check ur email well u will see an email which u av to contact !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Miles300:
ok we are on same page ! Which course ?
Politics and Governance bro and you ?
I hope you've received your admission letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Miles300:
I belive there was a contact person on the list to make ur reservation for the dormitory ! Check ur email well u will see an email which u av to contact !
Yeah, adamson. And the link she sent to me is to view the Dormitory, or maybe it is through her I will reserve a dormitory
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Politics and Governance bro and you ?
I hope you've received your admission letter
yeah since last month
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Hey bro i think the abuja email you gave out is not correct, this is what i saw on the official website - cons1.abuja@mea.gov.in Please confirm lets be sure they is no mix up.

visacarina:

VERY IMPORTANT

If you are applying for your visa in India embassy Abuja please kindly write to Estonia embassy in India that they should send a mail to Couns.abuja@mea.gov.in and copy you , notifying India embassy Abuja to grant you visa to travel to India to process your certification of enrolment for studies in Estonia. The following email below is Estonia embassy in India
Embassy.New-Delhi@mfa.ee and
consul.delhi@mfa.ee

After you receive d mail print and take along with you to the embassy. Wish u all good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.