Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877982 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

You can check this guy's profile. He is one of the people that used it last year. https://www.nairaland.com/icotfodile/posts
Thanks bro, are you going for Bsc/BA or Msc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Thanks bro, are you going for Bsc/BA or Msc

Msc

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Boblee:
Hello house
abeg who has gone through georgia for visa and Trp I need guide plz... Thanks
There's a ban on Nigeria and done other African countries by that Georgia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yeah
phemie08:

Have you applied for the Egypt visa already?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
sobastical:

There's a ban on Nigeria and done other African countries by that Georgia
How true is this bro ? Did you inquire from their embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
iWasNotHere:

no ban ! It's only luck if Georgian embassy in Egyptt gives u visa , with uae residence u can fly down to Georgia !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
iWasNotHere:
I've been on that lane before, Google it to see for yourself
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Miles300:
no ban ! It's only luck if Georgian embassy in Egyptt gives u visa , with uae residence u can fly down to Georgia !

Why all that wahala? spending all that on flight isn't ideal mehn. Georgia is out of it read previous page and you will see infact Google it.

India still remains your best route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
sobastical:

Why all that wahala? spending all that on flight isn't ideal mehn. Georgia is out of it read previous page and you will see infact Google it.

India still remains your best route
Estonia embassy in Georgia issues visa and trp as much as India as well , but the issue is gettin Georgia visa !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Miles300:
Estonia embassy in Georgia issues visa and trp as much as India as well , but the issue is gettin Georgia visa !

Getting visa to Georgia is the same point sobastical is trying to make.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akintunde77: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi All,
Interesting platform and I must say I gained a lot here and I was issued my first US visa on a new passport this year February 2017....I also travelled to Us staying not more than 18days and back in Naija. I also visited Ankara in Turkey for 2days during same trip just to make my passport upgraded in a way.

I work with a multinational company , and would love to go on a vacation with my family for 3weeks towards December 2017.

When applying for my family visas ,do i need to ;

Present my current valid passport with valid US visa ?

Do I need to pay for another visa fee for my self apart from my kids and spouse fees?

On the d day of interview do I need to accompany my family because am sponsoring all?

I need your clarification on the above and I count on you to have a swift feedback.

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls, which route is the best between India, Turkey and Egypt? Pls give answer with reasons that make ur chosen country the best. Thank

mavinc4u:

Getting visa to Georgia is the same point sobastical is trying to make.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls, which route is the best between India, Turkey and Egypt? Pls give answer with reasons that make ur chosen country the best. Thank

Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Akintunde77:
Hi All,
Interesting platform and I must say I gained a lot here and I was issued my first US visa on a new passport this year February 2017....I also travelled to Us staying not more than 18days and back in Naija. I also visited Ankara in Turkey for 2days during same trip just to make my passport upgraded in a way.

I work with a multinational company , and would love to go on a vacation with my family for 3weeks towards December 2017.

When applying for my family visas ,do i need to ;

Present my current valid passport with valid US visa ?

Do I need to pay for another visa fee for my self apart from my kids and spouse fees?

On the d day of interview do I need to accompany my family because am sponsoring all?

I need your clarification on the above and I count on you to have a swift feedback.

Thank you.

I guess you are in a wrong chat room. Look for USA chat room to join

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Yeah

Please can you drop me your whatsapp contact? I'm thinking of going thru Egypt, India is giving me too much of troubles
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pope2017:

India is your best shot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Miles300:

As a Nigeria you're not eligible for a Georgia visa anymore due to some issues that sprung up 2 years ago. And it was a serious one so that have to place a ban on Nigeria, Ghana and some other countries.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
There's this issue about Egypt too. guys have to pray well cos they're not lenient with the whole stuff and with some crisis going on there though that's a major thing but make sure your documents are convincing enough. Egypt embassy here is not a problem but getting there in Cairo at the Estonia embassy is the real deal
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:27am On Jun 06, 2017
sobastical:

As a Nigeria you're not eligible for a Georgia visa anymore due to some issues that sprung up 2 years ago. And it was a serious one so that have to place a ban on Nigeria, Ghana and some other countries.
were are u getting this information from , I was in Georgia recently
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Miles300:

But you said you are not resident in Nigeria or is it that you don't understand the point he is making.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2017
With which passport?
Nigerian passport? When did you apply for the visa?
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

But you said you are not resident in Nigeria or is it that you don't understand the point he is making.

Same thing am trying to figure here...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2017
sobastical:
With which passport?
Nigerian passport? When did you apply for the visa?
Offcourse my Nigerian passport !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Miles300:
Offcourse my Nigerian passport !

When?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
sobastical:

When?
march ! ... How ur side , u dey essti ni

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Miles300:
march ! ... How ur side , u dey essti ni

oh maybe they've revert the ban, will check
My side dey and No am not in esti

was in all this runs up before.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
sobastical:

https://www.evisa.gov.ge/GeoVisa/en/VisaApp

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
sobastical:

oh maybe they've revert the ban, will check
My side dey and No am not in esti

was in all this runs up before.
u apply for school for essti ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi all,

For those already in Estonia and planning to travel to Nigeria. Consider flying from Madrid. It is cheaper than flying from Tallinn to Nigeria.

Good luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulweasley: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hii..good day. .I am planning on coming to estonia this year..I have looked for several universities online that I can apply to..but all the universities I saw online, their application have ended..please does anyone in the house know of any university at all in Estonia now that application is still open Please anyone with any idea should help me please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Miles300:
u apply for school for essti ?
That's was then...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3434tunde(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.