Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881287 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Print out ur application form nd visit dia office in Lagos... Dey wud attend to u...
tajad:
Hi guys, I am yet to get an appointment after two days of submitting my visa application for India. Is there anyone else in this situation? Can appointment be gotten manually by visiting their office in Lagos with the online print out of the application?

Is there anyone going through Egypt? Kindly shed more light about the process for their visa.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
Print out ur application form nd visit dia office in Lagos... Dey wud attend to u...
Thanks Chima
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
All to tanks to God... We shall all get there by God's grace... Amen!
tajad:

Thanks Chima
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=tajad post=34683641]Hi guys, I am yet to get an appointment after two days of submitting my visa application for India. Is there anyone else in this situation? Can appointment be gotten manually by visiting their office in Lagos with the online print out of the application?

Is there anyone going through Egypt? Kindly shed more light about the process for their visa.

@tajad, have u been able to sort things out at the embassy in lagos?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=solu1 post=34721559][/quote]

@Solu; I have not been able to do that. I am yet to book a return ticket to India and I learnt one has to submit the evidence of the booked ticket while submitting the application. I hope to reserve one this week. Which stage are you now?

Hope I can get more light on this flight issue cos a return ticket to India will be a waste. Is it possible to hold reservation for a return ticket and then cancel once visa is issued to book a one way trip? Just thinking o.... and would not mind anyone helping my ignorance about travelling to India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2015
tajad:

@Solu; I have not been able to do that. I am yet to book a return ticket to India and I learnt one has to submit the evidence of the booked ticket while submitting the application. I hope to reserve one this week. Which stage are you now?

Hope I can get more light on this flight issue cos a return ticket to India will be a waste. Is it possible to hold reservation for a return ticket and then cancel once visa is issued to book a one way trip? Just thinking o.... and would not mind anyone helping my ignorance about travelling to India.
u must buy a return ticket, even though it is going to waste...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
u must buy a return ticket, even though it is going to waste...
Thanks Chima, it is crystal clear now. How far with your own application? Which stage are you now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Looking forward to my appointment... U ar on a very good track nd l strongly bliv u wil make it... Just plan ursef nd put ur trust in God alone... It wil all end in praise...
tajad:

Thanks Chima, it is crystal clear now. How far with your own application? Which stage are you now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2015
tajad:

[quote author=chimaamaechi17 post=34788312]u must buy a return ticket, even though it is going to waste...
@tajad, i have been able to book an appointment with the Indian embassy in Lagos but the date is not convenient for me (13th August). will be going to the embassy to see if i can be rescheduled! have u gone to their office to book ur own appointment?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2015
please, those that have collected visas should help out with useful information that will help others! Ophre and co, your contributions are highly needed!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2015
sorry to be driving you guys back. I read that Holland is representing Estonia in Nigeria in issuing Visas has anyone tried finding out how true it is? rather than the whole cutting journey things. I just got a mail that I should apply for accommodation. anyone in the house that has such mail to please share (for TUT)

solu1:
please, those that have collected visas should help out with useful information that will help others! Ophre and co, your contributions are highly needed!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
damosif:
sorry to be driving you guys back. I read that Holland is representing Estonia in Nigeria in issuing Visas has anyone tried finding out how true it is? rather than the whole cutting journey things. I just got a mail that I should apply for accommodation. anyone in the house that has such mail to please share (for TUT)

Belgium and I think France does too but the bitter truth is that all of these countries only give short stays and don't give RP
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=solu1 post=34810264][/quote]

Just left Indian embassy now. Was surprised to see the long queue there and should return there tomorrow hopefully.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Tajad, didnt dey attend to u?
tajad:

Just left Indian embassy now. Was surprised to see the long queue there and should return there tomorrow hopefully.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gowaga68: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
kudos to all those contributing here.
just going through the thread, could someone pls tell me the best means of sending application fee and Is it a must to present Tofel or co score?..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Domicilliary acct is d best option if u av... Yes, it is very compulsory...
gowaga68:
kudos to all those contributing here.
just going through the thread, could someone pls tell me the best means of sending application fee and Is it a must to present Tofel or co score?..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
Tajad, didnt dey attend to u?

They seem to give preference to those that have appointment for the day. I was not prepared to stay long there as I had to get back to work.

Still surprised that those who have gotten their own visas have suddenly gone silent instead of sharing their experience for the benefit of others even though they are not obliged to but it will be highly appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gowaga68: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
Domicilliary acct is d best option if u av... Yes, it is very compulsory...
thanks for your swift respond, Has anyone tried the used the " I intend to take the English test at the university I am applying to"?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
tajad:

They seem to give preference to those that have appointment for the day. I was not prepared to stay long there as I had to get back to work.

Still surprised that those who have gotten their own visas have suddenly gone silent instead of sharing their experience for the benefit of others even though they are not obliged to but it will be highly appreciated.

I actually thought the same thing.
They would ask questions and comment and bla bla bla during their process but when they receive their visas, they will just go mute! Yes we know you have a lot of preparations to do but at least... little 2-3mins of your time will be appreciated.
I am sure they will come back here to ask more questions on phase 2.

Will be waiting with arms akimbo!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
nairaspace:

I actually thought the same thing.
They would ask questions and comment and bla bla bla during their process but when they receive their visas, they will just go mute! Yes we know you have a lot of preparations to do but at least... little 2-3mins of your time will be appreciated.
I am sure they will come back here to ask more questions on phase 2.

Will be waiting with arms akimbo!

Yeah...like seriously, they can't be all busy throughout the 24 hours ke? abeg make una talk oo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not all of them have gotten visa. Some people decided not to talk because they are feeling the way u guys are feeling. Few people on n/l are like parasite, and life is all about give and take.
It has been herculean task going through all the visa application thing, yet effort hasn't been crown. Still trying hard to breakthrough.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
went to Indian embassy to Reschedule my appointment date but nobody attended to us (people with similar issues). was asked to come back on Friday or Monday. I just hope they will keep to their words and attend to people with appointment issues on Friday.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2015
That's the problem with India. Belief me, with a tip to those guys there, one we get d appointment on d same day. May God help us! [embassy.quote author=solu1 post=34876028]went to Indian embassy to Reschedule my appointment date but nobody attended to us (people with similar issues). was asked to come back on Friday or Monday. I just hope they will keep to their words and attend to people with appointment issues on Friday. [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olabasky(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Good day all.Am new on this trend.Please i will like to apply to a university in Estonia and also about the tuition fees please.Thank you all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2015
You are welcome. Kindly read the thread from the beginning or Google about this schools: Tartu university, Tallinn university of technology, Tallinn university, Estonia academy of art. With that u will have what u need to prepare for next admission. Best of luck!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Afeti: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hi Guys,
So i promised to give you a feedback from my visit to the "Honorary Consulate" of Estonian in Ghana. Well, it's not worth anybody's time.
The Consular there is just another business guy who has gone for that title to enhance his travel and tour business. He is into giving assistance to people who want to school in Estonia and have no idea how to start or just want to outsource the whole application process. He found out that I was outside his client target as I already have admission to UT. If you choose to go through him, you would still need to apply for visa elsewhere as we already know. He said if am ready for Consultation, then I will have to pay 200 Euros in order to begin the process. Like i said, he is not worth our time and money considering the stage that we have all reached in our application. So don't consider a trip to Ghana to the "Honorary Consulate", it's not an option for now. I hope this is helpful.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Afeti:
Hi Guys,
So i promised to give you a feedback from my visit to the "Honorary Consulate" of Estonian in Ghana. Well, it's not worth anybody's time.
The Consular there is just another business guy who has gone for that title to enhance his travel and tour business. He is into giving assistance to people who want to school in Estonia and have no idea how to start or just want to outsource the whole application process. He found out that I was outside his client target as I already have admission to UT. If you choose to go through him, you would still need to apply for visa elsewhere as we already know. He said if am ready for Consultation, then I will have to pay 200 Euros in order to begin the process. Like i said, he is not worth our time and money considering the stage that we have all reached in our application. So don't consider a trip to Ghana to the "Honorary Consulate", it's not an option for now. I hope this is helpful.
Shalom!

Thanks brother! en route to India then but TUT delay me sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
sobastical:

Thanks brother! en route to India then but TUT delay me sha
Ok safe journey..
Keep us updated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok safe journey..
Keep us updated.
@sobastical, have u gotten ur visa? we need more info from u bro!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
solu1:
@sobastical, have u gotten ur visa? we need more info from u bro!!
No sir, yet to apply sef as my letter came in late but would rush things up ASAP
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Ok safe journey.. Keep us updated.
Bless you bro, hopefully would start the whole app move soonest!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hillyhills(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2015
hi, just received my admissions letter from university of tartu for masters program in computer science. Am confused on d visa issue. please ur advise is needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.