Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881307 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
skarlett:

Check the admission requirements for the university you're applying to. I'm sure they'd have clearly stated the docs you're to notarize
ok.thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Hi boss,
Please what’s the accommodation like in Tallin Uni
after getting admission school will send u hostel accommodation offer ! Pls fill it upon receiving an offer from school , cos Tallinn is a small city and gettin an accommodation outside can be challenging ! Hostel accommodation at tallinn university is 150 euro a month .. its sometin u can afford wen u start working ! There are lots of other foreign students in the hostel as well with free wifi everywhere ! U av also a lundry room where u can wash and use a drying machine for ur cloths cos it's not alys sunny here in Tallinn .. weather here is cold most of the time even in summer
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Nutworks100:
how long does it take to get a response back from Tallinn University after applying on dreamapply, Application fees paid, and all docs uploaded
be Patient they will respond to u definetly .. it's a step at a time , if everything is fine , they will contact u and give u a date for interview and if the interview goes fine , u will be asked to send ur documents to dem with notary ! After getting the document they will be sent for verification and that takes 1 months ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Suplexx:
The police and border guard responded to my question about Euroacademy students getting TRP.

They said we can apply for TRP. But refusal can come if the issue of trustworthiness of the institution comes up. For instance, last Autumn, there was issue of trustworthiness of Euroacademy.

What they want is that the students admitted are actually going for studies.
yes of course , last year was terrible for students who applied for that institution as few of dem were deported back from the airport
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2018
chaiks:
please apart from transcript and certificate, should one also notarize Ielts test form and reference letters?
just your credentials , they can verify your ielts result demselves. They sometimes contact your center if they suspect foul play ! They don't joke in this place they can go to any lent to verify a document ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Miles300:
yes of course , last year was terrible for students who applied for that institution as few of dem were deported back from the airport

Why straight deportation from the airport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Miles300:
just your credentials , they can verify your ielts result demselves. They sometimes contact your center if they suspect foul play ! They don't joke in this place they can go to any lent to verify a document ..
alright bro. thanks. I v pm u for other pressing issues.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Miles300:
if all documents are uploaded , they will contact u for an interview afterwards u will be asked to forward all your documents to dem via courier !
@Miles300, I got a positive feedback from them today, and I was told I will be contacted regarding the admission exam, does that mean my documents are Ok?..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nutworks100:
@Miles300, I got a positive feedback from them today, and I was told I will be contacted regarding the admission exam, does that mean my documents are Ok?..
yes your documents are okay ! U will Be up for an interview ! When they contact u let me know . After the interview u will be asked to forward ur credentials for verification .. and that take 1 month
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the info boss!✌�

quote author=Miles300 post=64635642] after getting admission school will send u hostel accommodation offer ! Pls fill it upon receiving an offer from school , cos Tallinn is a small city and gettin an accommodation outside can be challenging ! Hostel accommodation at tallinn university is 150 euro a month .. its sometin u can afford wen u start working ! There are lots of other foreign students in the hostel as well with free wifi everywhere ! U av also a lundry room where u can wash and use a drying machine for ur cloths cos it's not alys sunny here in Tallinn .. weather here is cold most of the time even in summer [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nutworks100:
Tallinn university seems fast, which course you going for bro

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babaode2018: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Guys i need help paying my application fee. How did you guys manage to pay it.
What the local bank is asking is too much to pay my application fee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
babaode2018:
Guys i need help paying my application fee. How did you guys manage to pay it.
What the local bank is asking is too much to pay my application fee
what did they demand. am about paying a 50 euro app fee to Tartu uni and they specified options of western union , PayPal,transferwire
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babaode2018: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
chaiks:
what did they demand. am about paying a 50 euro app fee to Tartu uni and they specified options of western union , PayPal,transferwire

Which one are you planning to use. I wanted to use bank transfer, they ask me to open domiciliary account. I ask them what are the charges when i want to transfer from my domiciliary account. The charges on transfer are pretty high too.

Transferwise is not that easy too they need a valid ID(e.g passport)and a utility bill. Is just like opening account. After that you need to fund your account. Transferwise do not accept GTBank debit card or cards issue from this part of the world to fund their account. The only option i see can work from Nigeria is if u send money to trasferwise by bank transferm which bring us back to opening a dormicilary account in the local bank again.

Paypal acceptable is US account paypal only.

Western Union when i check online do not have Estonia listed as a country that you can send money directly to an account.

Therefore i need direction or am i missing something that everybody is using ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Miles300:
yes your documents are okay ! U will Be up for an interview ! When they contact u let me know . After the interview u will be asked to forward ur credentials for verification .. and that take 1 month
How did u sort the transcript ish
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blayz0923: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Good day all.
I too am a prospective student. Thanks for sharing all your stories/experience.
Tanks too @ Miles300.
I am yet to take my academic ielts exam though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Any tut applicant that has gotten a Skype interview date?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blayz0923: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Saintsquare:
Any tut applicant that has gotten a Skype interview date?

So soon?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2018
blayz0923:

So soon?
you applied to the school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pryd(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Greetings!

Please, I'd like to find out more clarification about the application procedure for an Estonian visa especially as they don't have an embassy in Nigeria.

From my observation, I discovered Nigerians apply mainly through Egypt, India, Israel and Turkey.

Please, I'd really appreciate if someone could shed more light on this.

Do you start the process only when you arrive at the aforementioned countries? How long does it take? What is the success rate?
Stuffs like that....

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1dan(f): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
pls what MASTERS COURSES IN UNI TARTU IS BEING TAUGHT IN ENGLISH , AS THE DREAM APPLY PAGES SHOWING ME COURSES TAUGHT IN ESTONIA , PLS HOUSE HELP .
Thanks !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
1dan:
pls what MASTERS COURSES IN UNI TARTU IS BEING TAUGHT IN ENGLISH , AS THE DREAM APPLY PAGES SHOWING ME COURSES TAUGHT IN ESTONIA , PLS HOUSE HELP .
Thanks !

Select postgraduate and English during your search.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
chaiks:
alright bro. thanks. I v pm u for other pressing issues.

Please brother I am applying for a course and a reference letter is needed, how did you acquire yours and from where?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blayz0923: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Saintsquare:
you applied to the school?

Yes, but yet to take my Ielts academic exam
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Miles300:

@miles300...brother please, I have few questions for you.. I am a fresher in the whole activity, I am applying for a BSc course... I did my second waec in another school different from the one I stayed in for 6years, because the first one wasn't passed properly.. My question now is, what document do I have to submit to them?? Only the waec certificate?? I have been seeing on the site the records of academic work is needed, please sir what does that mean? I wrote my toefl this January and scored 86..i have opened an account today on the dream apply website.. Please what are the total documents I need to keep in place for this whole process?? And please do you know a best way to write a motivation letter or I should just write it based on how I feel? Please sir do you also know how I would obtain a reference letter for the course I am applying for..... Please sir.. Don't be embarrassed by the many questions, this is a golden chance for me to do this and I don't wanna make a mistake, so I would even ask more questions sir...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
blayz0923:

Yes, but yet to take my Ielts academic exam
ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Onyebuenyim: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please I need serious help, am applying to Estonia but I need advice as to the schools I can apply to with my qualifications. I scored 7.0 on my IELTS academic, I have a 3.27 CGPA from banking and finance, all my documents are ready but I want to know which schools am eligible for??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Onyebuenyim: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please I also have a waec result with science subjects, scored 5Cs and 3Bs. Please I want you guys to help and provide me with all available options regarding gaining an admission in cyber security engineering, banking and finance related courses and other IT related courses.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pharoh: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
I can help you guys for the payment if you can tell me the payment options available.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Onyebuenyim:
Please I also have a waec result with science subjects, scored 5Cs and 3Bs. Please I want you guys to help and provide me with all available options regarding gaining an admission in cyber security engineering, banking and finance related courses and other IT related courses.

Check here https://estonia.dreamapply.com/ and please try to make adequate research by reading up on this thread at least. Some questions you are asking have already been answered. You're going for a graduate program, the least you can do is research and not wait for information to be handed to you on a platter.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jidris: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Any news about liuthania study visa I was just given a conditional admission letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jidris:
Any news about liuthania study visa I was just given a conditional admission letter
what type of news

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.