Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (883557 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Onyebuenyim:

thanks alot bro, but i was seriously wishing someone has information of schools that take 2:2

Lol, I am female. Try the ones you've gotten so far and see how it goes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hi babe, can we talk ?
skarlett:

Some universities don't accept less than 2:1 they don't deal with CGPA, mostly class of degree so if you graduated with second class upper, the opportunities are unlimited. But with anything less, you have to search through the universities in dream apply that accept less than 2:1. I heard Euroacademy does, but I'm not sure.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jidris:
I was given a conditional admission letter at klapeida university at second week of January but differ it to September intake, after paying for the tuition and foundational course fee can I obtain Lithuania visa by applying at the embassy of there neighbouring country so as not to travel to Egypt or india

go to the Lithuania embassy in turkey.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pryd(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
pryd:
Greetings!

Please, I'd like to find out more clarification about the application procedure for an Estonian visa especially as they don't have an embassy in Nigeria.

From my observation, I discovered Nigerians apply mainly through Egypt, India, Israel and Turkey.

Please, I'd really appreciate if someone could shed more light on this.

Do you start the process only when you arrive at the aforementioned countries? How long does it take? What is the success rate?
Stuffs like that....

Thanks.

Anybody please...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Hi babe, can we talk ?

I'll prefer if we talk here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
pryd:

Anybody please...

Yes, you'll get visa to any of those countries first before you can start the application for TRV to Estonia there. Duration depends on the degree and country, as at last year, people were complaining of rejections due to different factors. Nobody here is the visa officer so we can't assure you of getting the visa 100%. Just package the required documents and pray for favor.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pryd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
skarlett:

Yes, you'll get visa to any of those countries first before you can start the application for TRV to Estonia there. Duration depends on the degree and country, as at last year, people were complaining of rejections due to different factors. Nobody here is the visa officer so we can't assure you of getting the visa 100%. Just package the required documents and pray for favor.

I certainly wasn't expecting a feedback from the Visa Officer.

Many thanks for your response. I'd pay more attention on meeting all the necessary requirements.

Thanks once again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JJCE(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
bsaying:

Please I am applying for a BSc course and I am being asked to submit transcripts of academic work in secondary school... I wrote my second waec in a different school from my secondary school.. Please how do I go about it and is it possible to submit only the waec original certificate?
just get a letter headed paper of your first school, and do it tabular form from jss1 to Ss3 first term, but make sure the school stamp show on it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Morning all,

I have submitted all the required documents on dream land, I have not gotten a reply from the school( uni Tartu) do I need to pay app fee b4 they give me feedback or o shld wait for their feedback?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Hi babe, can we talk ?

About?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
makay200:
Morning all,

I have submitted all the required documents on dream land, I have not gotten a reply from the school( uni Tartu) do I need to pay app fee b4 they give me feedback or o shld wait for their feedback?
did u certify or notarize your document?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
makay200:
Morning all,

let them evaluate your application ,they will give u a positive feedback then u pay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adusco(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
skarlett:

About?

Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=Saintsquare post=64747244] let them evaluate your application ,they will give u a positive feedback then u pay

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
adusco:

Estonia

I know as much as you do from reading this thread

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
JJCE:
just get a letter headed paper of your first school, and do it tabular form from jss1 to Ss3 first term, but make sure the school stamp show on it.

Thanks brother... But I went to my first school and I was told the results were destroyed because the school was handed over to the missionaries... I don't have copies of them because it's been long I left there and I lost them in some incidents that occurred.. Please what do I do now??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please who else is going for Integrated Engineering at TUT??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
makay200:
Morning all,

You pay b4 dem attend to ur application! Meaning no feedback unless you pay!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
bsaying:

Thanks brother... But I went to my first school and I was told the results were destroyed because the school was handed over to the missionaries... I don't have copies of them because it's been long I left there and I lost them in some incidents that occurred.. Please what do I do now??

Transcript is not applicable to Nigerians applying to Undergraduate courses. Only your waec results is needed! If u add it, it doesn't count! It is for other countries with no waec-like exam after high school
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
yoyolagos:

Transcript is not applicable to Nigerians applying to Undergraduate courses. Only your waec results is needed! If u add it, it doesn't count! It is for other countries with no waec-like exam after high school

OH thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
I need some accurate financial breakdown
Pls
skarlett:

About?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kaffy4tope(m): 2:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Hi all, I have been invited to attend a conference in Estonia, how do I go about applying and getting the visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
skarlett:

Alright
Send me a pm

Please I am writing my motivation letter.. I am asked how I plan to finance my program.. What's the best response to that question?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
kaffy4tope:
Hi all, I have been invited to attend a conference in Estonia, how do I go about applying and getting the visa?

Abeg which conference is that? Is it cyconx?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please who else is applying for Integrated Engineering??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Please house, my waec certificate had an error in it... My age declared there was different from my original age.. An error from waec.. Please what do I do now?? Can a court affidavit be accepted?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Onyebuenyim: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
bsaying:
Please house, my waec certificate had an error in it... My age declared there was different from my original age.. An error from waec.. Please what do I do now?? Can a court affidavit be accepted?
I had such issue but I corrected it and it took a year before waec could affect such correction
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Onyebuenyim:

I had such issue but I corrected it and it took a year before waec could affect such correction

Am having the same issue but Am intending to leave it,
that way please what do you think, Since My passport has my correct age .....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Onyebuenyim:

OK.. But I can't wait for a year to do that with waec... Will the school I am applying for in Estonia accept an affidavit?? And please can we talk privately so you tell me how you went about correcting yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.