Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (883421 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2018
hello brothers, in my application to Tartu, the transcript for online uploading wasn't addressed to tartu. hope that won't spoil show. or should I go and get another transcript from school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2018
For those applying to B.Sc Cyber Security, integrated engineering and needed help with the test, kindly contact me for assistance!

No waste your 100 euro application fee with trial by error method oooooo!

Shalom!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jack2danny: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2018
yoyolagos:
For those applying to B.Sc Cyber Security, integrated engineering and needed help with the test, kindly contact me for assistance!

No waste your 100 euro application fee with trial by error method oooooo!

Shalom!

Yh man i need help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pryd(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
chaiks:
hello brothers, in my application to Tartu, the transcript for online uploading wasn't addressed to tartu. hope that won't spoil show. or should I go and get another transcript from school?

I think it's sufficient. They'd probably still confirm the authenticity from your school. I just PMed you bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
This was the reply I got from the school after I submitted my application... Remember I told you guys the age in my waec is different from the age in my passport..... So I attached an affidavit to be on the safe side....

1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
bsaying:
This was the reply I got from the school after I submitted my application... Remember I told you guys the age in my waec is different from the age in my passport..... So I attached an affidavit to be on the safe side....

Did you notify them about the Error, i guess you did draw there attention to that age

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
clogogo:

Did you notify them about the Error, i guess you did draw there attention to that age

Of course I notified them about it... Their attention would have still been drawn... I felt it would be better to be on the safer side than them finding it out and refusing admission.. Their solution isn't an impossible one.. I just have to go to waec office

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jack2danny: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is there any whatsapp group for this thread. i want to be actively notified and this would really help us all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
clogogo:

Well, u did good! but if u didn't really inform dem! their attention won't have drawn to it!

Anyway, dem no go collect ur affidavit as written in d mail! u go need waec to written to dem directly! And dat na real wahala oooooo!

You know how waec officials are! very nonchalant! dem fit cost u dis admission ooooo if u no quickly start d processes immediately ooooo!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
bsaying:

Of course I notified them about it... Their attention would have still been drawn... I felt it would be better to be on the safer side than them finding it out and refusing admission.. Their solution isn't an impossible one.. I just have to go to waec office

It is d time to get it done! Bureaucracy plenty for dat side! But u self do mistake! u for don work on ur passport instead! it is easier to change date on passport compare to waec! provided d date is not dat far apart to make it too obvious!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
jack2danny:

Yh man i need help

I don reply ur mail! check!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
yoyolagos:

It is d time to get it done! Bureaucracy plenty for dat side! But u self do mistake! u for don work on ur passport instead! it is easier to change date on passport compare to waec! provided d date is not dat far apart to make it too obvious!

OK...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
yoyolagos:

Well, u did good! but if u didn't really inform dem! their attention won't have drawn to it!

Anyway, dem no go collect ur affidavit as written in d mail! u go need waec to written to dem directly! And dat na real wahala oooooo!

You know how waec officials are! very nonchalant! dem fit cost u dis admission ooooo if u no quickly start d processes immediately ooooo!

No worry brother... I believe God and also I go start the waec process tomorrow so....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is there any tut applicant that has gotten a Skype interview date
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 4:42am On Feb 09, 2018
bsaying:

No worry brother... I believe God and also I go start the waec process tomorrow so....

Am having this same issue .... Look like am going to use my NECO, NECO has no date of Birth ... because i dont want wahala ooooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
clogogo:

Am having this same issue .... Look like am going to use my NECO, NECO has no date of Birth ... because i dont want wahala ooooo
Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judebebo32: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2018
yoyolagos:

I don reply ur mail! check!
Bros yoyo I sent you a mail it’s your boy please reply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2018
judebebo32:

Bros yoyo I sent you a mail it’s your boy please reply.

i no see any mail oooo! kindly resend pls

Check my whatsapp contact on my profile directly!

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please guys someone in Estonia is trying to pay for me but its saying the beneficiary name is not correct which is not suppose to be so

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anybody that has paid for TU? what is the beneficiary name?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
makay200:
Please guys someone in Estonia is trying to pay for me but its saying the beneficiary name is not correct which is not suppose to be so
Check the name the school uses for such transactions as I'm not sure it's suppose to be university of Tartu, maybe its should be in Estonia spelling
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
makay200:
Check the name the school uses for such transactions as I'm not sure it's suppose to be university of Tartu, maybe its should be in Estonia spelling

I checked it now and the spelling is right
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=peddy007 post=64932400] Check the name the school uses for such transactions as I'm not sure it's suppose to be university of Tartu, maybe its should be in Estonia spelling

I checked it now and the spelling is right

The name is correct bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by elampiro(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
makay200:
Anybody that has paid for TU? what is the beneficiary name?

I paid to UT using someone in Estonia. After two weeks, the school confirmed receipt of payment. By then I had already chosen Euroacademy

The person who helped me went to the bank directly.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by elampiro(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
The name of account holder on my receipt is 'Tartu Ulikool'

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.