Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877286 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
but wait o how will the bank know he got an extension if he mention am cos new invoice will be issued with new date and old date won't be stated.

Nobody is issuing you new invoice when they didn't make mistake on the first invoice, I have not heard of it. Their payment invoice has unique number attached to it. It is via mail they might give you the extension and it is that mail that you will print out to give to the bank.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

Nobody is issuing you new invoice when they didn't make mistake on the first invoice, I have not heard of it. Their payment invoice has unique number attached to it. It is via mail they might give you the extension and it is that mail that you will print out to give to the bank.
maybe last year,extension of deadline now bears new date of deadline which comes with new invoice, the unique number won't be changed tho, old invoice will be inconsequential.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jendy36(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
Hello house.

Please when is the next intake starting at Tallinn University of technology? No ongoing admission now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
maybe last year,extension of deadline now bears new date of deadline which comes with new invoice, the unique number won't be changed tho, old invoice will be inconsequential.

Okay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:31pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

This idea will cost him more. Let him collect admission letter from school and process his payment with the bank. School fees rate is different from black market rate

When I wanted to pay, the two banks I went to said their rate was same as black market. There was no separate rate for form A
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 12:35pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

This idea will cost him more. Let him collect admission letter from school and process his payment with the bank. School fees rate is different from black market rate
very true...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
Suplexx:

When I wanted to pay, the two banks I went to said their rate was same as black market. There was no separate rate for form A
Its not really about the rate, its the offshore, telex charge, commission and vat.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
Suplexx:

Those ones na crook.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

Those ones na crook.

FBN and GTB
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
richinex:

Its not really about the rate, its the offshore, telex charge, commission and vat.

The rate is the issue.

Offshore is constant at $25. Telex, commission and vat were not much at all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jendy36(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
mavinc4u:

jendy36:
Hello house.

Please when is the next intake starting at Tallinn University of technology? No ongoing admission now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solex75ms(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2018
jendy36:

January 2019
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 3:05pm On May 26, 2018
YoungMil:
Do you have a dorm Account? If no, then get someone that has a dorm Account, fund the account with the amount plus charges in dollars...once done the person would transfer the money on your behalf to the school Account with correct details with your name, course/programme indicated in the remark field. Get the telex that will be sent to the account holder email and forward to school...please use someone you trust and make sure you are with the person all through..money is powerful..I hope it helps.

Thanks house for ur responses. But u guys are speaking in dollars . I suppose payment is to be made in euros
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

He will use conditional letter with the payment invoice. It is stated that the condition of payment has to be fulfilled. He should know that once the deadline stated on his letter elapsed, he will speak another English with the bank to prove his admission is still valid.
If I have to pay via the dormicillary account, is it advisable I fund and pay thru the dollar account instead of paying thru the euro account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:19pm On May 26, 2018
Ayodejibaba:
If I have to pay via the dormicillary account, is it advisable I fund and pay thru the dollar account instead of paying thru the euro account

Euro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
Ayodejibaba:

If you are to use the bank form A then they will deduct the money in naira from your naira account but if you decide to do transfer from your dormicialiary account then let it be a euro account. However, if you decide to transfer from your dollar account to euro then just know that you have deliberately accepted breaking palm kernel for the chicken. That is all I have to say.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jendy36(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2018
solex75ms:

January 2019

Okay thanks

It means they admit once in a year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 6:48pm On May 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

If you are to use the bank form A then they will deduct the money in naira from your naira account but if you decide to do transfer from your dormicialiary account then let it be a euro account. However, if you decide to transfer from your dollar account to euro then just know that you have deliberately accepted breaking palm kernel for the chicken. That is all I have to say.
Ok. Thanks all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 8:06pm On May 26, 2018
if it is possible to get the letter of admission then it's perfect.
mavinc4u:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
He can fund his euro account directly...well you have options now so you decide.
mavinc4u:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solex75ms(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2018
Yes.

jendy36:

Okay thanks

It means they admit once in a year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:45am On May 28, 2018
Anyone coming to Estonia should stay put until you get your TRP ! Don't come to Estonia and Be in a hurry to go and meet your paddy or folks in other EU country if u are unlucky u will be deported right there and there ! Somome just got deported ! Came into essti 3 days ago and tryin to head to Belgium! His visa was canceled on the spot !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:03am On May 28, 2018
Miles300:
Anyone coming to Estonia should stay put until you get your TRP ! Don't come to Estonia and Be in a hurry to go and meet your paddy or folks in other EU country if u are unlucky u will be deported right there and there ! Somome just got deported ! Came into essti 3 days ago and tryin to head to Belgium! His visa was canceled on the spot !
Naija my Naija.....some just like to dey spoil chances for others!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2018
Miles300:

Lol. He should apply again next year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:48am On May 28, 2018
Miles300:

Is he from Nigeria? Let us know so that we know how to punish him when he returns home. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2018
Miles300:
Na student ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
So person no fit drop his bags stroll enter another country? Make the guy talk wetin e do.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2018
Miles300:
Serves him right. Naija with their gragra attitude. Instead of him sitting,get settled and ask more info
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
onatisi:

Serves him right. Naija with their gragra attitude. Instead of him sitting,get settled and ask more info
things is u av the right to travel with your visa within the EU ! But one must be cautious, coming in a few days and tryin to move around within days of your arrival , to them proves u av an intention to migrate ! Then it depends on the officer who gets hold of u , some question ur motive why some don't really care ! Na wen u jam d one wey fight him wife before coming to work body go tell u !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
mavinc4u:
So person no fit drop his bags stroll enter another country? Make the guy talk wetin e do.
it's a lady this time around ! Nothin wrong in moving around ! But don't get caught up wit a bad immigration! To be on a safe side u can take a bus trip to a near by country and fly wit ur visa ! But wit ur TRP no questions are asked ! The EU posses the same colour of TRP card ! So wen they see it they know u reside within the EU and no questions are asked further !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
Miles300:
things is u av the right to travel with your visa within the EU ! But one must be cautious, coming in a few days and tryin to move around within days of your arrival , to them proves u av an intention to migrate ! Then it depends on the officer who gets hold of u , some question ur motive why some don't really care ! Na wen u jam d one wey fight him wife before coming to work body go tell u !
But why take the risk in the first place ? The normal thing for anyone to do is to wait a couple of days ,since he came in on a student visa, he should fine tune his papers before thinking of gallivanting about
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
onatisi:

But why take the risk in the first place ? The normal thing for anyone to do is to wait a couple of days ,since he came in on a student visa, he should fine tune his papers before thinking of gallivanting about
Lol dem go hear word ! I don't know d need to be in a hurry to move around wen u have a long period to stay and do all that ! I started traveling around the EU after staying 4 months in estonia ! And with your TRP insurance over u wella !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.