Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877258 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2018
mavinc4u:

okay
Okay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 22, 2018
davide470:
You don turn boss for Estonia matter o. cheesy

I dey read and learn wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
I got some interesting news to share.

It is acceptable to mail all application docs ( signed application form, copy of certificate etc) along with your transcript. All you have to do is to send all the docs you need to mail from your side to your Naija Univetsity first. Then your school here will add them to your transcript (which must be sent directly by your university) and mail them as one package. In this way you only pay for one courier.

I hope this helps.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2018
That's if you can trust your Nigerian university to send the mail on time, mine couldn't even compute my transcript well, so thanks but no thanks.

slysite4real:

It is acceptable to mail all application docs ( signed application form, copy of certificate etc) along with your transcript. All you have to do is to send all the docs you need to mail from your side to your Naija Univetsity first. Then your school here will add them to your transcript (which must be sent directly by your university) and mail them as one package. In this way you only pay for one courier.

I hope this helps.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:08pm On May 22, 2018
Abdurasaq1:
I have done my interview almost three weeks ago but no response from Euroacademy. Please is there anyone who has received admission letter from the school.

Have you written to them about the outcome?

Also check your dream apply inbox
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
Ayodejibaba:
Pls this motivational letter we are to print and sign, am I supposed to print every single page including my application and motivation letter for other courses I applied to in other schools? Or I should just print the one relating to the offer u accepted. Also am I printing the certificates I uploaded?
You're not supposed to print the documents section.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
adebayogates:

Okay

Yes okay. Why are you commenting only when you have a question to ask? What have you be doing all these while on this thread. Reading and reserving? When it hooks you then you remember to comment. I had signed out here for long but after reading your questions and viewing your profile to see if you had commented here before but I saw none, I was force to give you a reply. Any way am out of here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:10pm On May 22, 2018
mavinc4u:

Yes okay. Why are you commenting only when you have a question to ask? What have you be doing all these while on this thread. Reading and reserving? When it hooks you then you remember to comment. I had signed out here for long but after reading your questions and viewing your profile to see if you had commented here before but I saw none, I was force to give you a reply. Any way am out of here.

Lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
dellynike:
Hi everyone, I am really sorry to drag you backwards. I just want to know if anyone has applied for a visa to travel out of Nigeria to a country with an Estonian Embassy. If yes, what country's embassy did you use and what was the process like.

You should have asked this question like a month ago when others were asking, because everyday now, opportunities are closing.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
Suplexx:

You should have asked this question like a month ago when others were asking, because everyday now, opportunities are closing.

No opportunity is closing. Stop giving such a negative info. If you have any leads just give. If the closing opportunity is route specific, then indicate...dont generalize.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:00pm On May 22, 2018
richinex:

No opportunity is closing. Stop giving such a negative info. If you have any leads just give. If the closing opportunity is route specific, then indicate...dont generalize.

We were taking about:

Russia
Israel
Egypt

Now world cup tickets are no longer available. Whether they will still sell, no one knows.

Israel batch A is closed. Batch B have gone far, but still opened

Egypt is getting difficult. It is normal from this time of the year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
skarlett:
That's if you can trust your Nigerian university to send the mail on time, mine couldn't even compute my transcript well, so thanks but no thanks.

hahaha. Skarlett woman

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dellynike(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2018
I didn't want to jump the gun. I had to be sure of the admission before considering visa and travel options.

You should have asked this question like a month ago when others were asking, because everyday now, opportunities are closing. [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
mavinc4u:

Hi sis,

I understand your being in this matter..well, I have to say my post was somewhat less than 15hrs of discovering this page...As I've written earlier, I got the ref from a friend already in Estonia...

Took me roughly all night to read up those pages, my intention was to start from page one but my friend advised me to start from this year's admission and that was around October, somewhere like page 250..so well, I understand how you feel,reading all of those posts, I could as well say apologies for what you where through last year..one thing is your success doesn't have to be stringed to some people. Those who created "secret" groups without sharing info are only faulting themselves..it's a thing of the future,not now..but nonetheless,I would have loved if you had not given up,if I'm not mistaken, you got to Turkey last year, that's like "already there"..it obviously mean you can get there on your own.

I am a lone ranger, I discovered Estonia and TTU on my own, my research on every possible event was on my own, I have people outside of nairaland, who I'm also prepping to consider the country by giving them the scoop of it all..from passport to English exam to portal opening and all..so on my part,it's not hoarding, what do I have to gain by hoarding??

So, I apologize on everybody's behalf but the truth is, nobody can and should stop you from your Estonian dream..

And the truth is, what if there's no Nairaland page for this, somehow you would have gotten there..And for me, I'm still all in a loop, until school sends my docs, the mail is all I've got..believe me, this is roughly a year and half self research.

So sis.. I love you but will love you more if you try harder (that's a line from Offensive Security,for those who are used to cyber space and it's jargons)

Peace Milady.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2018
slysite4real:

I hope this helps.

This is what I'm doing actually...I thought it wasn't gonna be possible until I asked..thing is, the strike earlier this year had it's gulp on this issue, atleast for some of us who got clogged in it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
adebayogates:

Hi sis,

I understand your being in this matter..well, I have to say my post was somewhat less than 15hrs of discovering this page...As I've written earlier, I got the ref from a friend already in Estonia...

Took me roughly all night to read up those pages, my intention was to start from page one but my friend advised me to start from this year's admission and that was around October, somewhere like page 250..so well, I understand how you feel,reading all of those posts, I could as well say apologies for what you where through last year..one thing is your success doesn't have to be stringed to some people. Those who created "secret" groups without sharing info are only faulting themselves..it's a thing of the future,not now..but nonetheless,I would have loved if you had not given up,if I'm not mistaken, you got to Turkey last year, that's like "already there"..it obviously mean you can get there on your own.

I am a lone ranger, I discovered Estonia and TTU on my own, my research on every possible event was on my own, I have people outside of nairaland, who I'm also prepping to consider the country by giving them the scoop of it all..from passport to English exam to portal opening and all..so on my part,it's not hoarding, what do I have to gain by hoarding??

So, I apologize on everybody's behalf but the truth is, nobody can and should stop you from your Estonian dream..

And the truth is, what if there's no Nairaland page for this, somehow you would have gotten there..And for me, I'm still all in a loop, until school sends my docs, the mail is all I've got..believe me, this is roughly a year and half self research.

So sis.. I love you but will love you more if you try harder (that's a line from Offensive Security,for those who are used to cyber space and it's jargons)

Peace Milady.

Welcome
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2018
ee be like say some of us go dey do waka pass now before dem go tear us to pieces the day wey we finally get question to ask as we still dey learn from our oga at the top them.

abeg. make una nor vex o; some of us no really dey sure dats why we no dey answer
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2018
Zinospot:
ee be like say some of us go dey do waka pass now before dem go tear us to pieces the day wey we finally get question to ask as we still dey learn from our oga at the top them.

abeg. make una nor vex o; some of us no really dey sure dats why we no dey answer
lol funny man

for those that have benefited one way or the other,do endeavor to at least share info once awhile, some people only remember this thread when they need help and zoom off once have the required info,they know themselves sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2018
just got my admission letter from university of Tartu now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 1:15pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
jimzy4u:
congrats
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 23, 2018
jimzy4u:

Congratulations

What course?

Undergraduate or graduate studies?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 23, 2018
slysite4real:

I hope this helps.

I sent you a mail concerning the test practice kit, please respond
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
MSc, Applied measurement Science, UT
skarlett:

Congratulations

What course?

Undergraduate or graduate studies?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
jimzy4u:
MSc, Applied measurement Science, UT

Wonderful
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
Skarlett

I have seen you here since the beginning of this admission. You have been participatory, what stage are you now? Have you got visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
Suplexx:
Skarl ett

I have seen you here since the beginning of this admission. You have been participatory, what stage are you now? Have you got visa?

I'm still researching but language test is this year so I guess by next year, I'll start asking my own questions smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:48pm On May 23, 2018
skarlett:

I'm still researching but language test is this year so I guess by next year, I'll start asking my own questions smiley

Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
@slysite and @Suplex...I hope no hitches with using the world cup route. Is there a possibility that the estonian embassy in Moscow would require that we have a visa rather than a fan id and ticket?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2018
richinex:
@slysite and @Suplex...I hope no hitches with using the world cup route. Is there a possibility that the estonian embassy in Moscow would require that we have a visa rather than a fan id and ticket?
No problem whatsoever with the Estonia embassy, your passport will get stamped at the POE I believe, with the fan Id,you are in Russia LEGALLY,that's what the embassy cares about.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
richinex:

No issues at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.