Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875451 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by inspector1(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
tunsjimmy:
Yes there are jobs and you are also allow to work. The accommodation in the school dormitory is around €100/month if I can recollect. The money from your hustle should sustain you for your living cost. I'm not sure if you can apply for visa with your spouse, except she is also going for study too. Cheers

Thanks bro, appreciate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Asekzamani: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
hey guys, has anyone started visa application?lemme know whats up pls
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HakesOutfits1: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good day house, I am applying for Agri-Food Business Management at Estonian University of Life Science. Any one applying to this School?. Secondly please how can I get the application form from Dreamapply..
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
HakesOutfits1:
Good day house, I am applying for Agri-Food Business Management at Estonian University of Life Science. Any one applying to this School?. Secondly please how can I get the application form from Dreamapply..
Thanks
are you applying for masters degree or what?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tunsjimmy: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
HakesOutfits1:
Thanks
Good day. I know someone that is applying for this course, though he has not submitted his application. https://estonia.dreamapply.com/en_NG/institutions/institution/17-estonian-university-life-sciences . That is the link to the application form. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HakesOutfits1: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thanks so much sir...

tunsjimmy:
Good day. I know someone that is applying for this course, though he has not submitted his application. https://estonia.dreamapply.com/en_NG/institutions/institution/17-estonian-university-life-sciences . That is the link to the application form. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HakesOutfits1: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yes Its for Masters

lummexD:
are you applying for masters degree or what?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kennytosh18: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please who is applying for agri food business management at the Estonia University of Life sciences in tartu?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HakesOutfits1: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am ...

Kennytosh18:
Please who is applying for agri food business management at the Estonia University of Life sciences in tartu?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Please has anyone received final admission letter?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fateema4:
Please has anyone received final admission letter?

Fateema,

I don't think so! My people are still waiting anxiously.

I wish everyone success.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Okay thank you..
fwallex4truth:

Fateema,

I don't think so! My people are still waiting anxiously.

I wish everyone success.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okpueee: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls the getting a visa is the main issue
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
tunsjimmy:
Alright. God will see us through
Hello bro...i ran into a very serious issue...i had my interview yesterday, but decided to mail my certified copy to avoid late submission... Actually i want to a NECO office and was told that they no longer sell the normal result checker card, that i should go and buy it online, i did, printed out the needed info and mailed it with my certificates, but to my surprise this evening, they acknowledged receipt of my certificates, but said they can't take my NECO scratch card, that it is not an original one. Pls can u advice on a way out of this problem?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Goodluck230: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
blazer2018:

Hello bro...i ran into a very serious issue...i had my interview yesterday, but decided to mail my certified copy to avoid late submission... Actually i want to a NECO office and was told that they no longer sell the normal result checker card, that i should go and buy it online, i did, printed out the needed info and mailed it with my certificates, but to my surprise this evening, they acknowledged receipt of my certificates, but said they can't take my NECO scratch card, that it is not an original one. Pls can u advice on a way out of this problem?

Thanks a lot.
They accepted my token ooo and told me that the preliminary evaluation of my application was positive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tunsjimmy: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
blazer2018:

Thanks a lot.
Honestly I don't really know much about this issue, but you can send a mail and explain to them that the result checker card is no longer available that the examination body said they can use the token to access your results. And from what Good luck said I believe they should be able to accept it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
tunsjimmy:
Honestly I don't really know much about this issue, but you can send a mail and explain to them that the result checker card is no longer available that the examination body said they can use the token to access your results. And from what Good luck said I believe they should be able to accept it.

Thank you very much...I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Goodluck230:

They accepted my token ooo and told me that the preliminary evaluation of my application was positive.

Oh, i see...but pls did u email the token to them, or you posted it with ur notarised copies?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Metrics4tea: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Hello guys please I just join this thread. I want to apply for a PhD program at Tallinn University of Technology. I got information from the program coordinator that topics will be posted in the University website by this next week. Please is there anyone who has applied for a PhD Programme at university before.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mayboy(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2019
HakesOutfits1:
Yes Its for Masters

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by vinzez: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
tunsjimmy:

Thank Goodness, I never knew they accepts NECO too.

My WAEC is pretty messed up and i rely heavily on my NECO. I am in my HND Finals now. Next year, I am taking this Estonian Opportunity.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tunsjimmy: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2019
vinzez:

Thank Goodness, I never knew they accepts NECO too.

My WAEC is pretty messed up and i rely heavily on my NECO. I am in my HND Finals now. Next year, I am taking this Estonian Opportunity.
That's nice.Prepare the necessary documents, write the required test of English and give it a shot next year and that may be your best decision. Cheers
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tunsjimmy: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Metrics4tea:
Hello guys please I just join this thread. I want to apply for a PhD program at Tallinn University of Technology. I got information from the program coordinator that topics will be posted in the University website by this next week. Please is there anyone who has applied for a PhD Programme at university before.
I don't really know anyone, however, the procedure is not hard. Follow all the steps in the dream apply and try and find a supervisor, then you are good to go. Welcome to this great thread. Cheers
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IVYKORAH(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello all. I am applying for Msc. Mechatronics. I have my interview with Mart today. Anybody done the interview? Any fellow aspirants?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mymzo48: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
IVYKORAH:
Hello all. I am applying for Msc. Mechatronics. I have my interview with Mart today. Anybody done the interview? Any fellow aspirants?

Which school
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Investmentfreak: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please where can I start from with 800k ?i want to school in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rachele(f): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Please where can I start from with 800k ?i want to school in Estonia
800k??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Investmentfreak: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rachele:
800k??

So a whole 800k my life savings for almost 40years is small?? grin
Imagine if it’s 800k$
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rachele(f): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

So a whole 800k my life savings for almost 40years is small?? grin Imagine if it’s 800k$
does that includes pof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.