Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876065 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Whales001(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2020
I don't think the embassy will deny you for no reasons and remember your case for an appeal will be subject to why the refusal in the first place, So there for, an appeal to revisit your case base on individual circumstances as to be look into again.

Mostly incomplete documentations, or if a candidate document is suspected to be misspresented or False and poor financial statements are major reasons for REFUSAL . Hope my little cent gives you a clear picture about this refusal things, Though we know of some countries representative that just refuse you the right for your intending purpose of visit without a justification or a clear picture to why you're been refuse, why some will tell you straight in the eye they own you no explanation for been refuse! Some will tell you to come back and reapply after your conditions must have change .

God � first in everything you do, pray along and put in the best of your ability, if you are stuck pls ask questions, ask for clarification, no body know it all ooo, me self they learn na him make me fit contribute my own little cent! hopefully grace will locate each and everyone of us!

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by academySteps(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
omitobi:

What makes you think Estonia does not worth it. It would be helpful if you can state your reasons for this statement so to help others think their decision through.

I am in Estonia and I would say it worth it. The only hard part is just having to travel to Estonia through another country and ofcourse the cold which I am already used to.
Boss was it IELTS you used ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Anybody planing to apply to uni of Tartu next yr

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ijomobi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
cuteesthy:
Anybody planing to apply to uni of Tartu next yr

Am planning to apply.
Bsc Business Management.
No English proficiency test yet, looking at PTE or IELTS.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijomobi:

Am planning to apply. Bsc Business Management. No English proficiency test yet, looking at PTE or IELTS.
am thinking of taking IELTS by january
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ijomobi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
cuteesthy:
am thinking of taking IELTS by january
okay good. we can share materials on that and streamline our movement.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lionsempire: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijomobi:

okay good.
we can share materials on that and streamline our movement.
Sir! if you are sharing materials kindly share with me too. Writing late January or early February
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Putin007: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abeg I dey oooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Adetaj0: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
can anyone kindly recommend cheap universities for bsc within the range 1200-2000EURO in Estonia?, I’ve made my research and found none yet.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
IamSoluble:
Please can someone pay for 1 YEAR tuition fee first for 2 YEARS master program? OR you must pay for the whole 2 YEARS.

For mosy of the Universities in Estonia you pay tuition fee semester by semester (not even for 1 full year)

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icekyng: 3:23am On Dec 08, 2020
slysite4real:

For mosy of the Universities in Estonia you pay tuition fee semester by semester (not even for 1 full year)
Please is there foundation programme in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2020
The reason I would want to leave Poland for Estonia is because of the course I want to study (Cross Media). I couldn't find that course in any Polish university, and it's not a course to be done online. It's a practical course.

once I get admission to study in Estonia, I'll quit the job in Poland (yea, I'll loose the work permit in Poland). I will get a part-time job in Estonia.
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Am sorry to ask this question
Why on earth will you want to leave poland for estonia ? Or lose the work permit at hand.
My advice is, apply for online courses in low tuition or free tuition fees in poland, France, Germany or any big European countries.

From my experience, the work permit has expiring date for non citizen.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by academySteps(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please is there foundation programme in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pireesolutions:
The reason I would want to leave Poland for Estonia is because of the course I want to study (Cross Media). I couldn't find that course in any Polish university, and it's not a course to be done online. It's a practical course.

once I get admission to study in Estonia, I'll quit the job in Poland (yea, I'll loose the work permit in Poland). I will get a part-time job in Estonia.

Bro the wisest decision is to find that course in Germany. Germany have many tuition-free Program and as you're in the EU already, you can get a German student visa relatively easy. I think you won't need a blocked account as you're in EU already. So why not do that instead?
estonia have a very terrible and politically unstable immigration policy. People are coming to esti so they can be in EU and move to Germany. No need to come Esti Sir. My 2 cents tho.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
academySteps:
Please is there foundation programme in Estonia?

No
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Adetaj0:
can anyone kindly recommend cheap universities for bsc within the range 1200-2000EURO in Estonia?, I’ve made my research and found none yet.

There is none
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icekyng: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
jessetom:

No
Ok what is their bandscore for undergraduate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
House, I want to further my study as Ph.d student in Estonia. Preferably university of Tartu, Any Nigerian in The School to put me through. How to submit application, Help with my Topics, how to send my Transcripts lastly where to Notarise my credentials. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm, this makes a lot of sense! Thanks a lot
I'm sure considering your advice. Thanks again!
jessetom:

Bro the wisest decision is to find that course in Germany. Germany have many tuition-free Program and as you're in the EU already, you can get a German student visa relatively easy. I think you won't need a blocked account as you're in EU already. So why not do that instead?
estonia have a very terrible and politically unstable immigration policy. People are coming to esti so they can be in EU and move to Germany. No need to come Esti Sir. My 2 cents tho.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by manneger2: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Adetaj0:
you can study animation at Estonia academy of art, tuition is 2300 and is nice course, thats the course I wanted to go for before I discovered Prague.
Modified
I see now u are searching for bsc course, animation is Msc and every bsc degree holder can apply
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Adetaj0: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
manneger2:
you can study animation at Estonia academy of art, tuition is 2300 and is nice course, thats the course I wanted to go for before I discovered Prague.
Modified
I see now u are searching for bsc course, animation is Msc and every bsc degree holder can apply

Thanks bro,
I checked, but the curriculum is Estonian
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2020
jessetom:

Exactly
Is like living Nigeria for Cameroon
But your advice is like living Ghana to paradise.
With Germany, getting per- time job is easy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by manneger2: 2:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Adetaj0:

Thanks bro,
I checked, but the curriculum is Estonian
Is English bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
How do I go about ph.d programme in Estonia, precisely University of Tartu.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icekyng: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Ijomobi:

Am planning to apply.
Bsc Business Management.
No English proficiency test yet, looking at PTE or IELTS.
Boss undergraduate level ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ijomobi(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Icekyng:
Boss undergraduate level ?
yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Brawlscartel(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pireesolutions:
I have a perculliar case and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has information:

I plan to move to Poland through work permit. After working for a year in Poland, I wish to apply for study in University of Tallinn. What are the chances that I can get an Estonian study visa while in Poland.

Remember that work permit is tied to the job so I'll definitely loose my work permit in Poland once I quit the job. I just need to know if I am not eligible to get an estonian study visa while on work permit in Poland

Bro abeg tell me about Poland work visa biko
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icekyng: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ijomobi:

yes
I’m writing by weekend
What’s your plan on the iELTS?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ijomobi(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Icekyng:
I’m writing by weekend What’s your plan on the iELTS?

still planning to write it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lionsempire: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Icekyng:
I’m writing by weekend What’s your plan on the iELTS?
sir please can you share materials please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Putin007: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abeg share
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icekyng: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lionsempire:

sir please can you share materials please
Drop your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.