Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878296 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
hakeembee:
Emitex, i tap into that anointing o. I recieved info from Tartu Uni that my educational document met the requirement. Remains Admission letter now IJN.
Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2016
hakeembee:
Emitex, i tap into that anointing o. I recieved info from Tartu Uni that my educational document met the requirement. Remains Admission letter now IJN.

no interview or have you been interviewed?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by travelpoint: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes i wil use EMS. I also sent all my documents through NIPOST to Finland and they have gotten there, 10 working days, that was possible because (1) They sent the documents directly to Finland (2) The postal agency of Finland (ITELLA Posti) is as effective as DHL (3) There is direct flight to Finland from Nigeria but non To Estonia and (4) Esti Posti which is now called OMNIVA is 70 percent worst than NIPOST.
You said there is direct flight to Finland from Nigeria. What airline? From which airport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
travelpoint:

You said there is direct flight to Finland from Nigeria. What airline? From which airport?
What i mean is that, you can book a flight going to Finland from Nigeria though there is stop over depending on the flight type but you cant book for a flight going to Estonia directly from Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
mavinc4u:

no interview or have you been interviewed?
Not yet, still waiting for them on that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
hakeembee:
Not yet, still waiting for them on that.

serious? can they send admission letter without interviewing? have you submitted your documents via post or did they consider the requirement base on submitting application form
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
mavinc4u:

serious? can they send admission letter without interviewing? have you submitted your documents via post or did they consider the requirement base on submitting application form
Dont get me wrong bro, i only said they told me that my results is ok for the course i applied for. Nothing about admission yet o. Na prayer level i dey o. I have submitted my application via post.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
hakeembee:
Dont get me wrong bro, i only said they told me that my results is ok for the course i applied for. Nothing about admission yet o. Na prayer level i dey o. I have submitted my application via post.

Which course did u apply for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by edibam(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice work house, please i have a question. I applied to three schools, how exactly do i send my documents? They mentioned i should send only to the first choice school, does it mean i'll print just one application form, sign it, then mail it with 3diff sets of documents to the first choice school?? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
shayhune:

Which course did u apply for?
Business admin, Uni Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2016
please house, where are Uzhi and sabastica, pls i need info on the admission procedure of Uni Tartu and Estonia Business School

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakeembee:
What i mean is that, you can book a flight going to Finland from Nigeria though there is stop over depending on the flight type but you cant book for a flight going to Estonia directly from Nigeria.

please how long does it take for them to send payment link after submitting application or should i pay the application fee without waiting for a payment link from them?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakeembee:
please house, where are Uzhi and sabastica, pls i need info on the admission procedure of Uni Tartu and Estonia Business School

@hakeembee, good day bro , I hope you have received acknowledgement of receipt of your documents , cuz I received mine just a day after it was delivered through same service ( TNT) from unilorin, I just sent my other docs today from Lagos via DHL this time .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
phemmisky:

@hakeembee, good day bro , I hope you have received acknowledgement of receipt of your documents , cuz I received mine just a day after it was delivered through same service ( TNT) from unilorin, I just sent my other docs today from Lagos via DHL this time .

please how long does it take for them to send payment link after submitting application or should i pay the application fee without waiting for a payment link from them?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
mavinc4u:

Why not contact the school administrative about your next move but I'd prefer if you can call directly
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakeembee:

Yes sir!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
mavinc4u:

Mail the email address provided, they will issue you payment invoice with which you will use to pay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
phemmisky:

Yes bro i have.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2016
sobastical:

Why not contact the school administrative about your next move but I'd prefer if you can call directly

hakeembee:
Mail the email address provided, they will issue you payment invoice with which you will use to pay.

Thanks. their procedure is a bit complicated.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
The way these schools are keeping quiet this days is not friendly at all. lol.....
I am sure everyone will get good news soon.

hakeembee:

like hakeembee said ~ All of you will tap from that anointing. hehehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
@hakeembee and others, please what type of transcript did you upload on your application page; is it the official transcript your school is meant to send to Estonia school or the copy you got from your school as your personal copy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
mavinc4u:
@hakeembee and others, please what type of transcript did you upload on your application page; is it the official transcript your school is meant to send to Estonia school or the copy you got from your school as your personal copy.
you have to send transcript by regular post/mail not upload. But you can upload advance copy but i dont think it will be recorgnised.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
hakeembee:
you have to send transcript by regular post/mail not upload. But you can upload advance copy but i dont think it will be recorgnised.

Okay, thought someone said they will conduct Skype interview first before sending any documents or how did you handle yours? Did you send your documents and paid for application fee first before getting your Skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
mavinc4u:

Okay, thought someone said they will conduct Skype interview first before sending any documents or how did you handle yours? Did you send your documents and paid for application fee first before getting your Skype interview?
Each school has there own method, the schools i applied to said i must first apply online and submit, pay application fee, send documents by mail and other things follows. I dont know if i am going to do skype interview or not for now. But application is still on going till june or july sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Each school has there own method, the schools i applied to said i must first apply online and submit, pay application fee, send documents by mail and other things follows. I dont know if i am going to do skype interview or not for now. But application is still on going till june or july sha.

okay, thanks. let me mail them then.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cent24(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please friends is there any course one can do in estonia on Msc without english proficiency test?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2016
mavinc4u:

have you been able to make the payment. from their site they are suggesting direct bank transfer which is going to be stressful.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
jeffoe:
have you been able to make the payment. from their site they are suggesting direct bank transfer which is going to be stressful.

not yet. is bank that would do that through form A or i will probably use moneygram to do it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
mavinc4u:

not yet. is bank that would do that through form A or i will probably use moneygram to do it
form a aplication cost 5000ngn + another 5000ngn service + 0.01% of the amount that was the info i got from zenith bank no be small mata all in the name of sending 100 euro. i believe the best bet is to look for someone who is already living in estonia. pay the naira equivalent into the person account, the person can use is naira master card to withdraw the amount over there.

is there anybody in the house who has successfully made the application payment the person should shed light on how he made the payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
jeffoe:
form a aplication cost 5000ngn + another 5000ngn service + 0.01% of the amount that was the info i got from zenith bank no be small mata all in the name of sending 100 euro. i believe the best bet is to look for someone who is already living in estonia. pay the naira equivalent into the person account, the person can use is naira master card to withdraw the amount over there.

is there anybody in the house who has successfully made the application payment the person should shed light on how he made the payment

sit down and do your maths very well. Form A would be done at the rate of 215 - 220 then add the 5000 ngn stuff. multiply 100 euro by 320-350 black market rate depending on what the person will collect from you to do it then you will spot the difference.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
i paid my app fee through my mum dollar account and the bank. convert it to euro equivalent that's all I paid one in January and have done another payment last week. so if u have a domiciliary account u are good to go or if u don't have look for someone that have.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
ofime123:
i paid my app fee through my mum dollar account and the bank. convert it to euro equivalent that's all I paid one in January and have done another payment last week. so if u have a domiciliary account u are good to go or if u don't have look for someone that have.

i have but i want to tap into the official rate charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.