Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878596 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cent24(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Please friends is there any course one can do in estonia on Msc without english proficiency test? Please help it very important.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Cent24:
Please friends is there any course one can do in estonia on Msc without english proficiency test? Please help it very important.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pappyamz(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2016
There are no courses in Estonia that doesn't require test of English for Nigerians, but you could look up for short English course programme in Estonia it's around €2500 pr so. There are some universities in Canada that exempt Nigerians from this Test of English issue provided you obtain between A1-C4 in your WAEC "English"
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2016
hakeembee:
Guy, i will advice you to do one of those English test, it boost your chances of being chosen. And besides its compulsery. Its not hard at all but if its because of money well it is well.

please those who submitted their transcript online, how did you do it because i don't want to request for transcript from school when the application have not been processed. i uploaded one and they claimed is a print out.

Below was their response

Hello!

Thank you for your e-mail.

The application procedure is as you have described it. Firstly candidate’s online application is reviewed. Once all requirements have been fulfilled and the candidate is eligible to continue, the application will reach the faculty and the professors conduct entrance examinations. After a positive decision candidates are required to send in hard copy documents.

As you have stated that you have not received the final official transcript, kindly request your previous university to send in the documents by post. Then we are able to upload the transcripts to your online application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
My friend applied to Euroacademy and he was ask to send his documents and it is about two months he has been writing the school to know if the receive his documents and the next step if though the tracking showed his documents were delivered. Please advice on what she should do at this point in time. please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=mavinc4u post=43784954]

please those who submitted their transcript online, how did you do it because i don't want to request for transcript from school when the application have not been processed. i uploaded one and they claimed is a print out.

Below was their response

Hello!

Thank you for your e-mail.

The application procedure is as you have described it. Firstly candidate’s online application is reviewed. Once all requirements have been fulfilled and the candidate is eligible to continue, the application will reach the faculty and the professors conduct entrance examinations. After a positive decision candidates are required to send in hard copy documents.

As you have stated that you have not received the final official transcript, kindly request your previous university to send in the documents by post. Then we are able to upload the transcripts to your online application.

[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
namebdis4:
My friend applied to Euroacademy and he was ask to send his documents and it is about two months he has been writing the school to know if the receive his documents and the next step if though the tracking showed his documents were delivered. Please advice on what she should do at this point in time. please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
we have mail them until we are tired brother. I guess the best thing si to call them

hakeembee:
She should email or call euroacademy

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mobix: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Pls need help about admission at tallin university, i applied for international business administration. I need to know how the first set of test and skype interview will look like. I will appreciate the help given to me.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2016
mobix:
Pls need help about admission at tallin university, i applied for international business administration. I need to know how the first set of test and skype interview will look like. I will appreciate the help given to me.[color=#000099][/color]

bachelor or master?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello, I currently study at Tallinn University and doubt if they have business administration, perhaps it's a new program. Please make sure you get the name right. On the other hand, the they won't ask you more than what you wrote in your motivation essay for the Skype and probably why Estonia ? What is your future aspiration ? Where did you hear about Estonia ? Etc. For the test, check their website if the program has outlines.
Best of luck!

[Quote author=mobix post=43808983]Pls need help about admission at tallin university, i applied for international business administration. I need to know how the first set of test and skype interview will look like. I will appreciate the help given to me.[color=#000099][/color] [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Conratulations to those who have been given admission and in arrears to those who would be getting in few days time.
I will like to give you guys a hint and warning about DOS and donts in the country (Estonia). It's possible the immigration people and school won't be as friendly as they used to especially to the west Africans. Some of you must have heard that a media house in Estonia revealed recently that some student from Africa were caught with fake document (ENIC/NARIC).
In view of this, I will advise whoever is coming down to be smart and and free of fake certificate. Furthermore, I always reiterate it that the country isn't as poor as some people portrait it, yet not reach as Germany and Finland. When you are coming, make sure you have resources to survive for the first semester atleast, tuition inclusive if you are paying.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
uzhi:
Conratulations to those who have been given admission and in arrears to those who would be getting in few days time.
I will like to give you guys a hint and warning about DOS and donts in the country (Estonia). It's possible the immigration people and school won't be as friendly as they used to especially to the west Africans. Some of you must have heard that a media house in Estonia revealed recently that some student from Africa were caught with fake document (ENIC/NARIC).
In view of this, I will advise whoever is coming down to be smart and and free of fake certificate. Furthermore, I always reiterate it that the country isn't as poor as some people portrait it, yet not reach as Germany and Finland. When you are coming, make sure you have resources to survive for the first semester atleast, tuition inclusive if you are paying.
na wao how would people go and forge bsc certificate or weac aah nigerians abeg o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
@uzhi but document are to be verify b4 admission how come they gave admission without them verifying it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
uzhi:

Hian, does it mean the school is not friendly to you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 1:12am On Mar 17, 2016
hakeembee:
Each school has there own method, the schools i applied to said i must first apply online and submit, pay application fee, send documents by mail and other things follows. I dont know if i am going to do skype interview or not for now. But application is still on going till june or july sha.

@hakeembee, pls which Sch/Schs did u apply to , cuz I applied to University of Tartu , and I haven't seen any link for payment of any application fee. I just wanna know if I'm on the right track with my application , thanks to you all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello guys, I am from india and i have applied to Masters program in TUT and University of tartu. Can any 1 tell me that when can i expect Admission decision?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by edibam(f): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
brayan124:
Hello guys, I am from india and i have applied to Masters program in TUT and University of tartu. Can any 1 tell me that when can i expect Admission decision?

@UniTartu. May 13 latest

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
phemmisky:

@hakeembee, pls which Sch/Schs did u apply to , cuz I applied to University of Tartu , and I haven't seen any link for payment of any application fee. I just wanna know if I'm on the right track with my application , thanks to you all

No application fee for masters prog in the University of Tartu...Jus go ahead and post ur docs asap.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=phemmisky post=43839995]

@hakeembee, pls which Sch/Schs did u apply to , cuz I applied to University of Tartu , and I haven't seen any link for payment of any application fee. I just wanna know if I'm on the right track with my application , thanks to you all [/

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
@
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
@ Uzhi, Sabastica and other gurus in the house, help a brother. I recieved this message from Uni Tartu, who knows something about this course and how the chat use to go:

Dear Future Student,
Thank you for showing your interest
in the master's programme in Wellness
and Spa Service Design and
Management at the University of Tartu!
We invite you to join us for an online
info session about the programme
where you can still ask all the
questions that you might have!
Programme Director Liis Juust will give
an indepth overview of the
programme and after that there is a
Q&A session with her and a student
advisor.
You need good speakers and internet
(not wifi) to participate!
Please register to participate!
We look forward to meeting you on
Wednesday!
Yours sincerely,
Mattias Jõesaar
International Recruitment
University of Tartu

Abeg any info on how this webinar goes?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
hakeembee:
@ Uzhi, Sabastica and other gurus in the house, help a brother. I recieved this message from Uni Tartu, who knows something about this course and how the chat use to go:

Dear Future Student,
advisor.
Wednesday!
Yours sincerely,
Mattias Jõesaar
University of Tartu

@ hakeembee. The webinar is nothing serious. I had same some weeks ago. You'll just be listening to a prof in d dept who will give, not just u, but as many attendees/participants of the meeting orientation about the course as well as answer several questions that'll be asked by participants of the meeting who are prospective students like you. The meeting is always an 1hr long and you'll need a good internet to join the meeting.
I hope I've been able to answer your ?s

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
hakeembee:

Dear Future Student,
advisor.
Wednesday!
Yours sincerely,
Mattias Jõesaar
University of Tartu

It's more like an orientation program, just follow the instructions given then you will enjoy it. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by EleWater: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good day everyone in the house. I use this medium to thank the administrator of this group. You are helping with ample information. I am new to this group and applying to Tallinn University of Technology to study Msc Mechatronics Engineering. I have paid the Application fee, submitted the online application and in the process of sending my documents. Though it has been challenging, I believe it is worthwhile and I pray we all will smile in the end. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
EleWater:
Good day everyone in the house. I use this medium to thank the administrator of this group. You are helping with ample information. I am new to this group and applying to Tallinn University of Technology to study Msc Mechatronics Engineering. I have paid the Application fee, submitted the online application and in the process of sending my documents. Though it has been challenging, I believe it is worthwhile and I pray we all will smile in the end. Thank you.
how did you go about the application fee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by EleWater: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeffoe:
how did you go about the application fee

My brother I had to open a Euro dom account and then funded it. stressful but I had to do it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
EleWater:

My brother I had to open a Euro dom account and then funded it. stressful but I had to do it.
Welcome to the group, there are gurus here who can give you info from start to finish. Pls what does it take to open Euro Dom Acct. How much, what documents and which bank.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
EleWater:

Which bank and what was their charges?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by EleWater: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
mavinc4u:

Which bank and what was their charges?

I trust the gurus in the house would be of great assistance. I opened a Euro dom account with Firstbank. I funded with €210.. They required à means of Identification preferably an Int'l passport, two refrees operating a current account, preferably with the said bank, utility or PHCN bill of ur current address. Then you fund with hard currency, that is Euro. Their charges is €25+€100 (the Application fee). U are required to have a minimum of $100 (~€87) equivalent left after transaction.

It was though, u know how Nigeria is now regarding foreign currencies non the less, I have passed that level now.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
EleWater:

I trust the gurus in the house would be of great assistance. I opened a Euro dom account with Firstbank. I funded with €210.. They required à means of Identification preferably an Int'l passport, two refrees operating a current account, preferably with the said bank, utility or PHCN bill of ur current address. Then you fund with hard currency, that is Euro. Their charges is €25+€100 (the Application fee). U are required to have a minimum of $100 (~€87) equivalent left after transaction.

It was though, u know how Nigeria is now regarding foreign currencies non the less, I have passed that level now.

okay, thanks. which means their charge is €25. i will call my bank to know what their charge is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.