Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876583 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
[color=][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
sobastical:

Why not follow what the consul told you..or is worry359 a consular too??
grin grin grin
I said that because it might depend on the consular. Some European embassies do require that you must give an address, even if it's that of the school or a hotel.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
i dey wish una luck oh,me kwa on the other hand os patiently waiting for ENIC to send me their positive reply,since my doc's reached on 19th of may,i should expect my reply of acceptance on 19th june,heard it takes a month .
To all ,i wish una Good luck,may GOD grant you all aspiring to school in Esti,Favour in the Eye's of men.Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Demaejy:

Have you gotten your visa now?
No, I applied for only TRP. I submitted my application in Russia and will be there for more than two months, so there wasn't any need to apply for for both TRP and visa. I'll receive the TRP here and travel with it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dear
Thank you for your time and effort you have put
forth in your application to Tallinn University of
Technology.
After several thorough reviews of your
application, we are not able to offer you a place
now, since the class of 2016/17 is full.
However, while we are unable to offer you a
position right now, we
do hope to make additional offers.
Your waitlist position guarantees that you will be
considered as space becomes available.
Candidates on waitlist will be notified regarding
their status during the following two weeks (from
June 1st to June 15th).
We sincerely hope that you maintain your interest
in studying in Tallinn University of Technology.
Best regards,
Kadri-Ann Matson
Tallinn University of Technology
International Study Center
e-mail: study@ttu.ee.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dear ****************
Technology.
position right now, we
June 1st to June 15th).
Best regards,
Kadri-Ann Matson
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
dreamchaser90:

grin grin grin
I said that because it might depend on the consular. Some European embassies do require that you must give an address, even if it's that of the school or a hotel.

Just print out the hostel application you fill and its confirmation then attach it to the documents and use the school address for the dorm address on the form where you are to fill for accommodation address then explain to them on the day of your interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by franzyod: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
hello house, please I have been admitted to study international relations and regional studies at the university of tartu. Anyone going to tartu in the house? and for those that are done with their India visa application please I need guidance as to go about mine. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
jeffoe:
Dear ****************
Technology.
position right now, we
June 1st to June 15th).
Best regards,
Kadri-Ann Matson
My heart skipped a couple of times when I read this as I am also on d waitlist. But I suppose there's still hope as this might not be their final decision....all is well bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
dreamchaser90:

No, I applied for only TRP. I submitted my application in Russia and will be there for more than two months, so there wasn't any need to apply for for both TRP and visa. I'll receive the TRP here and travel with it.
That's cool
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
@jeffoe
Pls when did you receive this message?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello Guys, for those with little information and better understanding on obtaining the TRP and Visa for estonia...

Is it possible to apply for the Visa at the Belgian embassy in abuja, and apply for the TRP at Turkey (or India) and receive it at Estonia, so I dont have to wait about a week or so for the Visa response.

Since Uni of Tartu, did not provide any personalised assistance for the TRP and Visa application.

Thanks for your anticipated responses
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
icotfodile:
Hello Guys, for those with little information and better understanding on obtaining the TRP and Visa for estonia...

Is it possible to apply for the Visa at the Belgian embassy in abuja, and apply for the TRP at Turkey (or India) and receive it at Estonia, so I dont have to wait about a week or so for the Visa response.

Since Uni of Tartu, did not provide any personalised assistance for the TRP and Visa application.

My brother, just get the option of Belgium off your trial list please and venture your effort towards India route to save you some sweat
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenya202: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi all, Im living in Kenya and i have applied for my PhD specializing in transport and logistics in Tallinn University of Technology. I have also applied for scholarship worth 422 euros per month. It has taken me over one year to get to where iam now. I first started by scouting for a supervisor and after exchanging numerous mails regarding my potential research area, he officially accepted to supervise my thesis. A year later with his help, i managed to secure a conditional acceptance letter. I then submitted my documents for scholarship to Archimedes foundation and ENRIC and all i have to do now is wait and pray (one of the conditions for acceptance is that i get the estonia international scholarship) . Hopefully by end of june i will know if im going to do my PhD in Esti or not. Wish me luck guys smiley and good luck for all of you who are chasing your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
I having been following this tread from beginning and i want to thank and appreciate all the gurus in the house for the insights.Please i need your candid and sincere opinion here.What advice would you give a graduate and level 10 officer in the federal civil service with over 8 years working experience with a monthly gross salary of not more than #150k,married with 2 kids in Nigeria who wants to leave his job and go for a masters programme abroad(canada,usa,europe and australia).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
icotfodile:

I guess you didn't read this thread from the beginning. If you have read from the beginning, you would have seen a lot of sacrifices done by our Comrades that traveled to Estonia last year how hard they tried before arrived at using India route.

Please read from back and you will gain a lot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by niknoosweer: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Guys, is anyone accepted to the TUT Integrated Engineering program?
Please, anyone, tell something about your application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
LostCity:
i dey wish una luck oh,me kwa on the other hand os patiently waiting for ENIC to send me their positive reply,since my doc's reached on 19th of may,i should expect my reply of acceptance on 19th june,heard it takes a month .
To all ,i wish una Good luck,may GOD grant you all aspiring to school in Esti,Favour in the Eye's of men.Amen.
Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
niknoosweer:
Guys, is anyone accepted to the TUT Integrated Engineering program?
Please, anyone, tell something about your application.

Some were accepted others were asked to wait till june 10. Check ur mail for details
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm I'm opportune to be in your shoes, I'll stay back here and develop my career. You wouldn't want to leave certainty for uncertainty..think we'll.. Just a token advise.

chopinsn:
I having been following this tread from beginning and i want to thank and appreciate all the gurus in the house for the insights.Please i need your candid and sincere opinion here.What advice would you give a graduate and level 10 officer in the federal civil service with over 8 years working experience with a monthly gross salary of not more than #150k,married with 2 kids in Nigeria who wants to leave his job and go for a masters programme abroad(canada,usa,europe and australia).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
If I'm opportune to be in your shoes, I'll stay back here and develop my career. You wouldn't want to leave certainty for uncertainty..think we'll.. Just a token advise.

chopinsn:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
bollyfolly:
If I'm opportune to be in your shoes, I'll stay back here and develop my career. You wouldn't want to leave certainty for uncertainty..think we'll.. Just a token advise.

Thank you very much i appreciate.God bless you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by siridris: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
jeffoe:
Dear ****************
Technology.
position right now, we
June 1st to June 15th).
Best regards,
Kadri-Ann Matson

Hi, I got the same mail today
And what course are do u apply for.
Is it possible since they can't give us an offer this year to differ the admission till next year. Cuz it's like we meet the cut off and they have already over taken pple b4.

Do u think it's possible to differ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
siridris:

Is it possible since they can't give us an offer this year to differ the admission till next year. Cuz it's like we meet the cut off and they have already over taken pple b4.

Offer next year ke! U go reapply next year oooo! If after d said date u were not given a placement, u go need to reapply next year be dat oooo.

The reason y u got the mail was bcoz u are very high on d ranking table. And there are indication dat some might decline their admission. So they are hoping if this happen b4 June 15th, u might take up such vacant slot. If not, ur application will be decline
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
ajishomo:
@jeffoe
Pls when did you receive this message?
this afternoon. my chances of getting in would be dependent on if people do not accept there offer then they fill the space up with people on the wait list as the required space is already full, luckily for me i got an offer somewhere else.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
siridris:

from there website it is not possible to differ, course applied for is environmental engineering, our chances are dependent on available slot becoming vacant i.e. peeps do not accept the offer, or they didn't receive positive evaluation from enic etc . then they fill up the slot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
jeffoe:
this afternoon. my chances of getting in would be dependent on if people do not accept there offer then they fill the space up with people on the wait list as the required space is already full, luckily for me i got an offer somewhere else.
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 02, 2016
jeffoe:
from there website it is not possible to differ, course applied for is environmental engineering, our chances are dependent on available slot becoming vacant i.e. peeps do not accept the offer, or they didn't receive positive evaluation from enic etc . then they fill up the slot.
pls,
Can I see sample of your study plan for this course.?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Please cybersecurity in the house what kind of message did you receive? I received the mail below

Dear candidate,

This year the number of excellent applicants for the Cyber Security programme has exceeded our expectations. Therefore instead of 1st of June, the final decisions about placement for Cyber Security programme will be announced on the 10th of June.

Within next two weeks the remaining Skype interviews will be conducted and only after that it will be possible for the Admission Committee to announce the final results.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best regards,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Keiry:

Wow, yours was quick, do they actually give you the scores?. I am taking the interview in the next 40 minutes. Considering i am replying now, there might be no opportunity for last minute tips, lol.

Hello, did you receive any mail yesterday regarding your admission status on cyber security?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016
I still have one more left. But i received this this morning.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,
I regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you admission to the [BA] Business Administration programme for the academic year 2016/2017. Due to rigorous competition and limited study places, your application was not among those that we were able to accept.
We appreciate the time you invested in your application and wish you the very best in your academic pursuits!
Yours sincerely,
Katre Suumann
International Student Service
University of Tartu
E-mail: ksuumann@ut.ee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
nek12:
Please cybersecurity in the house what kind of message did you receive? I received the mail below

Dear candidate,

This year the number of excellent applicants for the Cyber Security programme has exceeded our expectations. Therefore instead of 1st of June, the final decisions about placement for Cyber Security programme will be announced on the 10th of June.

Within next two weeks the remaining Skype interviews will be conducted and only after that it will be possible for the Admission Committee to announce the final results.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

It means you still dey ball, you are highly ranked in the waiting list and space still dey yah course! Just keep praying say make some late comer no come displace u ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.