Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876553 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Demaejy:

Good day, how are you doing?

I will not insult you the way you did to me.

Anyway, I can see that you are ranting and quoting out my past posts as far back as 2012 simply because you were told to read back that your questions have been answered. In fact, you don't know me, am very inquisitive more than you but I always ask questions that is very personal and that can cause confusions, not asking questions that are just answered. People like you don't see any good in others when you have a little misunderstanding with them, I know as you went through my profile, you would have seen where I answered people's questions in my own little knowledge, but only for you to quote out where I asked questions just to embarrass yourself ... cheesy

Now that you ve quoted out my past posts, what has it done to your life? Has your life changed for better ? People like you don't want any correction especially when you think that person is your junior in academic stuffs. I have asked questions in some other threads before and even privately, atimes I got answers to some and I may not get answers to some and may even get ignored a times, does that mean I should pick anger on such person. I could see you are a new user on Nairaland. You claimed to have passed through so much in life more than I do, yet you were asking rhetorical questions like a kid. Very funny, you said you exposed me cheesy Did I do any bad thing? See your life.

You too proud brother as one would have seen the way you are comparing a Master student to an undergradute student, change your way its an advice but I know your pride won't let you listen simply because you would think this is not coming from your superior.

I have not done any wrength to you, it is a common language on travel section of Nairaland that you should read back and come back to ask questions on where you are confused and not clear enough. I think you shouldn't praise uzhi and others, you should acquise them of not answering your questions too...yeye. People like you is one of the reasons why other comrades in Estonia don't often contribute here again because if you are told to read back, you will be offended and start attacking them

Simply because you think am an undergraduate student doesn't mean have not passed through so much in life, you don't know me, i dont know you and you don't know what I do. Please don't bite me with your venom of anger because you are challenged by a nobody like me.

Take care, and I wish you all the best in your admission pursuit.

Anger? wake up dear because I only told you the truth so don't be so pained. if you have not been reading previous pages to get your answers then you have no right to ask someone to read previous pages. if you know the answer but you are too proud to answer then please ignore, you must not quote me to embarrass yourself.

I ask only professional and vital questions just to pass some information and also help those who wish to ask but are afraid of asking for fear of your type. it is better you do not know the person behind my moniker because you will be ashamed and shocked if you do.

Everyone here has areas they are loaded with information and if they have all been bragging like you then nairaland would be lacking a lot of information you benefit from today. Just with little information and you felt that you have arrived. I wonder what would have happened if you were the one that created this thread? I bet people would have been receiving insults left and right just to get little information from you.

At times, your type deserves it the hard way to learn or probably bring you back to your sense. It was given to you free and willingly so learn to give it free and willingly and if you can't then Get lost and Take your proud self somewhere else.

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:

Guys! Yeye dey bath both of u ni?

Please let us embrace peace please! Mr. Demaejy, U were wrong and Mr. Nek12 u are wrong too. Two doesn't make a right! Abeg, biko, let us be focused! Plenty tins still dey ahead of us oooooo!

Enough yansh exposing biko! Na success stories and testimonies I wan dey read here pls

sorry dear for derailing the thread. just like a saying goes ' if there is no sin then there would be no forgiveness' if people's path are not retrace then they will never know they are wrong.
Peace!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Demaejy:

..lol, bro...Don't mind me jare, that's why I put " I thank God "

How are you , sir?

I dey jeje jare brotherly
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Abeg, who don hear from euroakaademia? They seems not to be responding to mails.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
@Nek & Deji, Pls guys let it end here.
Biko

nek12:

Anger? wake up dear because I only told you the truth so don't be so pained. if you have not been reading previous pages to get your answers then you have no right to ask someone to read previous pages. if you know the answer but you are too proud to answer then please ignore, you must not quote me to embarrass yourself.

I ask only professional and vital questions just to pass some information and also help those who wish to ask but are afraid of asking for fear of your type. it is better you do not know the person behind my moniker because you will be ashamed and shocked if you do.

Everyone here has areas they are loaded with information and if they have all been bragging like you then nairaland would be lacking a lot of information you benefit from today. Just with little information and you felt that you have arrived. I wonder what would have happened if you were the one that created this thread? I bet people would have been receiving insults left and right just to get little information from you.

At times, your type deserves it the hard way to learn or probably bring you back to your sense. It was given to you free and willingly so learn to give it free and willingly and if you can't then Get lost and Take your proud self somewhere else.

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2016
nek12:

I ask only professional and vital questions just to pass some information and also help those who wish to ask but are afraid of asking for fear of your type. it is better you do not know the person behind my moniker because you will be ashamed and shocked if you do

Thanks.

Anyway, I will not argue with you again due to caution that have received . You can keep on chanting for all I care.

It is now obvious between you and I who is really pained cheesy Its okay bro

It is immature of you quoting out many years of post of mine as if I scammed someone. See how an elderly person like you keep on insulting and calling names...SMH !

Just simple " read back it was just answered " got you angered and you called it proudness ..Sorry !!!! I wasn't asked to read back cos I didn't ask questions that have already answered. If am talking to you privately , it is another game entirely.

Yes, this is the same " Demaejy " people have known for many years on Nairaland. I do ask many different questions. I'm not behind any fake moniker..

Please, kindly state who is behind the moniker, probably someone that we ve been in talk privately... Lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:
Abeg, who don hear from euroakaademia? They seems not to be responding to mails.
If you are sending a message to any school without getting a reply, simply call their International Office on phone and inform them of your messages. They will simply reply you that way.

Don't only wait for them to reply your email, call them as well.

All the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:
@Nek & Deji, Pls guys let it end here.
Biko

Thanks sister, you are a Mother !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello all. I just saw this thread on front page https://www.nairaland.com/3149620/nigeria-students-live-discrimination-India
When booking hotel in India, please read their reviews to avoid booking the one you would be asked to leave because you are a black . One more thing, don't enter any how taxi from airport to your hotel to avoid stories that touch, it will be better to ask the hotel you booked for airport shuttle. Lol, i stand to be corrected though but that is the fact.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abeg who get Indian embassy appointment on Friday?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oya!

You can congratulate me now! I won't be shy to say thank u

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!

Congrats. A good way to start a week.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!

Congrats .......

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!

Congrats bro... I wish u all the best.

Make sure your documents are complete before going to Indian High Commission, so that you won't be asked to come back. It normally delays when ask to bring additional documents and your visa might have been issued within that period which will be counting, not like other countries Visa.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Their numbers are not going on my line. MTN

Demaejy:

If you are sending a message to any school without getting a reply, simply call their International Office on phone and inform them of your messages. They will simply reply you that way.

Don't only wait for them to reply your email, call them as well.

All the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:

Did you include the code +372 ...? It should go. Try and use other line to reach them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:

Double post
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
In quote -

****strolls in chewing guguru and epa****

I dont know why people argue. Pride is really a bad thing. If anyone challenges me, i just apologize and move on. My apologies are not signs of weakness but a sign of peace. No one is above all.

****strolls out whistling****

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:

Kindly call with a glo line
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!
congrat man.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:
Oya!
congrat man.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
bollyfolly:

I initially had that same problem called there customer care all to no avail. When I switched to super saver plus from beta talk the problem was solved then
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
It looks as if Estonia is part of the Visa Waiver Program, which enables Estonian citizens to travel to the United States without a visa??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
LostCity:
It looks as if Estonia is part of the Visa Waiver Program,
which enables Estonian citizens to travel to the
United States without a visa??
Yes .. Almost all European schengen countries are under visa waiver program to the USA, including Estonia. See below :

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia ,Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Anybody travelling to india on the 31st july or 1st August..?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats, yoyolagos.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Guys Etihad airways is giving 30-40% discount on all international flights. That is y the price is around 150k or so.

Kindly take note!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Aeroflot AND Ethiopian Airline..
Good rates.
Just finished getting my ET Air Ticket...
31st July
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Uganda1:
Aeroflot AND Ethiopian Airline..
Good rates.
Just finished getting my ET Air Ticket...
31st July

Nice, did you pay or book for one way or 2ways that is paying for return ticket before your visa was issued?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
nek12:

Nice, did you pay or book for one way or 2ways that is paying for return ticket before your visa was issued?
one way to india ..ET.
Aeroflot..hvent booked...will do while in india.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.