Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help (1106 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Please Up Date Me In Nairaland! Am New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Feranmicharles(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
May thy Lord bless u as u help me thank you

I saw a notification on my profile saying "Innoisback has e-mailed you" I later opened my email,but I didn't see any msg frm innoisback. I wanna ask maybe there are some steps that I should follow to see the msg sent. I need your help

2: I do see "post shared with you" like when someone mentioned me(u get). Av been trying to share posts with sum niggas too,buh I don't knw ao to do it. I need your help

3: how can I quote many nairalanders together at the same time (especially the space bookers). Some niggas do quote them together. Pls ao I can do the same. I need your help

4: thank you my people grin
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Gboliwe: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Feranmicharles:
I saw a notification on my profile saying "Innoisback has e-mailed you" I later opened my email,but I didn't see any msg frm innoisback. I wanna ask maybe there are some steps that I should follow to see the msg sent. I need your help
2: I do see "post shared with you" like when someone mentioned me(u get). Av been trying to share posts with sum niggas too,buh I don't knw ao to do it. I need your help
3: how can I quote many nairalanders together at the same time (especially the space bookers). Some niggas do quote them together. Pls ao I can do the same. I need your help

How much are you willing to pay for this knowledge?
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

abeg if u wan help am make u do
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Feranmicharles(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

1 ijebu girl for you
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Feranmicharles:
1 ijebu girls for you
see grammar OMG "one ijebu girls. Did u said girl(s) chai

1 Like

Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Gboliwe: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Feranmicharles:
1 ijebu
girl for you

I prefer ijebu guy. I don't do girls. tongue

vheMa:

First remove the log in your eye before you talk about removing the speck in his. Which one is "did you SAID" is that what Aunty Eliza taught you? SMH
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Gboliwe: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Nothing special. Check your inbox and spam. Many times, Nairaland mails get lost in our spam folder. That is, the mail goes to the address you used in creating your nairaland username.

You share posts just by clicking on the share icon of the post you want shared. The people who will get it are people who are following you. They will see it as "post shared with you"

You can quote a million users just by hitting the quote button when typing in a "new post" just click on the "quote" and reply, click another and reply.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

First remove the log in your eye before you talk about removing the speck in his. Which one is "did you SAID" is that what Aunty Eliza taught you? SMH
loiz grin see your teeth... And is that your own AUNT. Is there anything called aunty?
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Feranmicharles(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Nothing special. Check your inbox and spam. Many times, Nairaland mails get lost in our spam folder. That is, the mail goes to the address you used in creating your nairaland username.

You share posts just by clicking on the share icon of the post you want shared. The people who will get it are people who are following you. They will see it as "post shared with you"

You can quote a million users just by hitting the quote button when typing in a "new post" just click on the "quote" and reply, click another and reply.

You are welcome
ko ni baje fun e,ko ni tan fun e.... You've really helped me,thank you very much #BigUps bro
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Feranmicharles(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

loiz u can do lesbian nah
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Feranmicharles(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
vheMa:
thank you MR english
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Gboliwe: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
vheMa:
loiz grin see your teeth... And is that your own AUNT. Is there anything called aunty?

Till eternity, you as an individual canNOT fault my written English. You no reach.

www.thefreedictionary.com/aunty

*plus I have a feeling you and the OP are the same.
Done with this thread sha.

Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Till eternity, you as an individual canNOT fault my written English. You no reach.

www.thefreedictionary.com/aunty

*plus I have a feeling you and the OP are the same.
Done with this thread sha.

loiz... grin
Re: Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Father Forces His Own Children To Have $ex With Family Dog And records It(Photos / Hello / Types And Meaning Of Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.