Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,289 members, 7,864,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up (2223 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
your opinion's are welcome
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Calebosko(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
it was teriblle, wen we met i was in level 200 while she was in level 100,it was on my 3rd year and her second year that it hapen after we dated 4 close to 2 years,and she was my first love, we had an argument and i was d one who did d wrong ting,and she told me,i shud never cum 2 her hux again, i told her she wunt even see me again in her fuc.ken hux. it was d next day, that i realize wat i av just did, it was den i knew that d love i had 4 her was so strong and d scale fall from my eyes, men i wept like a baby, tears roll like never before in my eyes, i try to call her and apologise but she never pik, after d experience, 4 years av pass and i find it dificult to fall in love again,av try it wid so many girls but i always send them out after d kpekus, so that i wunt fall again,even till now i endure unimaginable pain,and d worst is that she is pregnant for another man,i dont tink i wil ever fall in love again, for love dont last,
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Princecalm(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
It all depends on the circumtances that led to the break-up,they are people in relationship that wish for break-up but don't know how to go about it so when such oppotunity comes they receive it with a gladened heart.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by jnrbayano(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Almost choked to death that time. How time flies. It's 8year now.

cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by major466(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
I didn't feel anything.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by acenazt: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was like Ooooooo Yeahhhhhhhhh Finalllllyyyyy!
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by acenazt: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was like Ooooooo Yeahhhhhhhhh Finalllllyyyyy she is Gone!!!!
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by andysnoopy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nairaland is Depressing lol... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
It was a bad xperience.I cried,sulk,wow it hurts.Tym flies.Dt ws 2yrs ago
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Xadore: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
It was a mixed feeling,I felt sad and relieved at the same time
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
All I said was thank you Jesus !!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by kennynelcon(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
For guys: Stay single and enjoy your Life in peace YOLO
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Jerrick(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
As if I've been relieved of a heavy burden.....
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was having mixed feelings.... Good and bad. Deep within me, I was happy I broke up with him. Another part of me wished to still date him. He touched my life in many ways, encouraged me a lot and the likes.

I just thank God we didn't have a bad break-up. I made him understand reasons we can't be together. I broke his heart. But I tried my possible best to mend it again. We are good friends now. We talk and call each other. Crack jokes about how I was naïve and shy back then.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by omotogoodo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
It was a sad story. I was 2 years old then. So I was sitting on the flow and there lied on the stool a white glass cup. Out of curiosity as to what the strange object was, I pulled it playfully and the white thing fell and brake into pieces with a very loud noise, den and den I started crying. So, that was my first break-cup!
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by omotogoodo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
It was a sad story. I was 2 years old then. So I was sitting on the floor and there was on the stool, a white glass cup. Out of curiosity as to what the strange object was, I pulled it playfully and the white thing fell and brake into pieces with a very loud noise, den and den I started crying. So, that was my first break-cup!
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Crocz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mine was hot!, ended badly (not in brawls o) some 6yrs ago..but I was naïve, younger and stup*d grin

All my fault!...and there are so many things I could have done better...I didn't feel bad about it but I did love her and most troubling part, I never get chance to say sorry...these things happen to you especially guys, it takes years, I mean like 3-4yrs, to fall in love again if at all you ever
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by merit12(f): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Love love love

it sadden ones heart,when hurt when you let that one go

You may not realized you love her,him It only after when they are gone you know it.

For me love is crappy ask me why?

I will tell you love is golden

Love is wicked

Love is joy

Love is something that is supposed to happen to everyone,the feeling of loove is. Wonderful

It does make one dull,dumb,silly,crappy,hurt sometime lead to hate

I was so sad,very quit ,when you are speaking to me my mind will be thinking the fun,joy,the laughter we had.

Before I recover it took sometimme

Love na doro bad guy,he can doro do any thing @any fucking time

Op are you black??

Never give up if you still wanna try
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by coolzeal(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
5years ago, I messed up and It felt like nothing was interesting anymore. Took a bottle of whiskey(Jack Daniels) and smoke up some weed. Life goes on
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Infomizer(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Disappointed.

I had just written her a poem 48 hours before. We were having fun. Then, a sack letter! Sack furking letter! We came back together tho', but the relationship eventually died a natural death...It's over a decade now.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Samiceman: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmm,
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Calebosko:
it was teriblle, wen we met i was in level 200 while she was in level 100,it was on my 3rd year and her second year that it hapen after we dated 4 close to 2 years,and she was my first love, we had an argument and i was d one who did d wrong ting,and she told me,i shud never cum 2 her hux again, i told her she wunt even see me again in her fuc.ken hux. it was d next day, that i realize wat i av just did, it was den i knew that d love i had 4 her was so strong and d scale fall from my eyes, men i wept like a baby, tears roll like never before in my eyes, i try to call her and apologise but she never pik, after d experience, 4 years av pass and i find it dificult to fall in love again,av try it wid so many girls but i always send them out after d kpekus, so that i wunt fall again,even till now i endure unimaginable pain,and d worst is that she is pregnant for another man,i dont tink i wil ever fall in love again, for love dont last,
omo love bad ooo
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Princecalm:
It all depends on the circumtances that led to the break-up,they are people in relationship that wish for break-up but don't know how to go about it so when such oppotunity comes they receive it with a gladened heart.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Princecalm:
na true be dat i don dey day kind situaton b4...weybe say na me day find how to break up with d chikala..as i don 4ck her and i come hear say she get belle 4 another guy...as i break up with her lasan i happy like weyrey
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:

I was having mixed feelings.... Good and bad. Deep within me, I was happy I broke up with him. Another part of me wished to still date him. He touched my life in many ways, encouraged me a lot and the likes.

I just thank God we didn't have a bad break-up. I made him understand reasons we can't be together. I broke his heart. But I tried my possible best to mend it again. We are good friends now. We talk and call each other. Crack jokes about how I was naïve and shy back then.
my sister dats maturity
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2014
omotogoodo:
It was a sad story. I was 2 years old then. So I was sitting on the flow and there lied on the stool a white glass cup. Out of curiosity as to what the strange object was, I pulled it playfully and the white thing fell and brake into pieces with a very loud noise, den and den I started crying. So, that was my first break-cup!
grin
omotogoodo:
hahaha badt guy
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Hahah..lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by obontami: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2014
merit12:
Love love love

it sadden ones heart,when hurt when you let that one go

You may not realized you love her,him It only after when they are gone you know it.

For me love is crappy ask me why?

I will tell you love is golden

Love is wicked

Love is joy

Love is something that is supposed to happen to everyone,the feeling of loove is. Wonderful

It does make one dull,dumb,silly,crappy,hurt sometime lead to hate

I was so sad,very quit ,when you are speaking to me my mind will be thinking the fun,joy,the laughter we had.

Before I recover it took sometimme

Love na doro bad guy,he can doro do any thing @any fucking time

Op are you black??

Never give up if you still wanna try
yes i'm a black azz niggi ...I Ain't giving up..i love ,love
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy dear, hope you still contesting
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Tashamania:

Hey. Sweety am not. How u? For me am so happy.
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Tashamania:
You should be asking after AfricanApple my dear - Forget about Hadizy
Re: How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy:

Hey. Sweety am not. How u? For me am so happy.

awwwwwh why nao?
Saw your picture once, you really look good
was it cos of what I said about the terrible badbelles?

Am fine hun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Amazing Facts About Ladies!!!! / 10 Things You Never Knew About Condoms. / 91-year-old Dies During Sex With Married Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.