Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41789 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Pontaboki: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are u fom Sokoto?
omenka:
Lmao!!! See what they have come to celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming elections!!

These saTANs are getting really desperate!! grin
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by tayokem(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Its a pity when greedy, dishonest and empty politicians such as Jonathan can keep a straight face and contest against Buhari.

They are in a different league in terms of honesty and meaning well for ALL Nigerians and my advice for any undecided youth is to ask anyone who is 45 years or older in your neighbourhood what Buhari is all about.[/color

[color=#000099]Those who were politically conscious enough when Buhari was President will tell you that Nigeria was great then under his disciplined and non corrupt leadership. Shame that IBB toppled him when IBB's cup of corruption was nearly full as Buhari was getting close to treating IBB's corruption dossier before IBB struck.

A genuinely frugal and by ALL accounts honest man puts himself forward to rescue us from criminals and all we can do is to ridicule the man and yet we will go to our places of worship and scream at God to send us a messiah when there is already one in our midst.

Buhari was a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians that he replaced. For starters their stolen cash became too hot to handle for them as a masterstroke of Buhari's was for him to unexpectedly change the design and colour of naira bills in 1983 thus forcing everyone who had naira in their posession to go to the banks to exchange the old notes for the new ones. Now corruptly enriched ex-politicians dared not take their loot to the bank to exchange as the fear of Buhari then was the beginning of wisdom.

If OBJ was given a chance to rule us for 8 years then Buhari deserves a chance too. Of the lot, Buhari stands head and shoulders above the rest in terms of his frugality and honesty. Buhari is simply a cut above Jonathan in terms of integrity.

In a civilised setting, Buhari would be hero-worshipped for his honest stance in the midst of LootoCrats. NIGERIANS ARE JUST DECEIVING THEMSELVES. TINUBU IS THE MOST CORRUPT YORUBA MAN NOW. INFACT HE.CONTROLS LAGOS MONEY LIKE HIS PERSONAL MONEY. SO HOW WILL BUHARI WORK WITH TINUTHIEF AND OTHERS

The corrupt elite in Nigeria are currently scared of what a Buhari Presidency means for them

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by nationwide1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
It's no news to some of us but the piece will be useful in enlightening haters.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by major466(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
APC e minions ranting and rolling all over the floor because of Reuters prediction grin grin

GEJ Till Tinubu brushes his teeth.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
F117AA:
I think water is a major duty of state govts.
And i hear APC controls a lot of states.
So if there is no adequate water provision in Nigeria, then APC and PDP are to blame.

APC started getting majority like two years ago, since then it was 90% PDP states.. Also the state needs to be independent, which is what APC supports so as to create competition for states to attract investors. If the state are independent, presidential seat will become less attractive to pursue. State will pay taxes to FG, but no federal allocation will be given to the states.

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by PointB: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
The same thing we tell some of these myopic Nigerians every day!

GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have said it over and over again the man is answering his name. GOODLUCK, whether APC fields a muslim-christian. Muslim-muslim as long as ther aspirants are buhari, atiku, kwankwanso they stand no chance buhari has the support of the north it ends ther. This election can not be influenced by internet warriors. Maybe 2019 when internet penetration is high.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by doffman: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerian shine ur eyes
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by major466(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:
The useless Reueters who gloat on the exploits of Bokoharam succeded in painting the GEJ govt in bad light, called Amaechi powerful despite his shameless antecedents, projected Buhari as an anti-corruption agent without any references despite the popular looted $700M and $2.5B hanging around his neck, downplayed the power reforms and continued their praise of Bokoharam like they've always done.The true enemies of Nigeria are no more in hiding.
Reuters are indirectly campaigning for Gen Buhari. Imagine that ridiculous statement in the article that Buhari have a strong anti corruption credentials. Yuck! That's an insult to those who died during his reign of terror.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
pfrank:
Breaking News This incidence was capture this morning oshiomhole Police brutalized a commercial Taxi driver at front of UBTH Hospital, Ugbowo Benin City, on his refusal to settle them....... D person under d Vehicle is d taxi driver

THANK GOD THAT NIGERIAN POLICE HAD BEEN SOLD TO OSHIOMHOLE. NOW CALLED "OP" INSTEAD OF " NP"
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Lordfranklin(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
What are they not sayingthe post is ambigous jor!Jonathan this and that,SMH....this niggarz ain't serious..wake me up when you've got something reasonable to post!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by paycash: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=tayokem post=27559910][/quote]

I like it
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
OP said Reuters says Jo will win
How many voters cards does Reuters have?

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by date1816: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
My origin is from Majorca, which is a great city on the sea, between two mountains and divided by a small valley, a commercial city, with two wonderful harbors. The city is on the island also known as Majorca, and most of its land is populated with fig and olive trees. My father was a well respected man in the city. I was his only son.
When I was six, he sent me to a priest who taught me to read the Gospel and logic, which I finished in six years. After that I left Majorca and traveled to the city of Larda, in the region of Castillion, which was the center of learning for Christians in that region. At least 1,000-1,500 Christian students gathered there. All were under the administration of the priest who taught them. I studied the Gospel and its language for another four years. After that I left for Bologne in the region of Anbardia. Bologne is a very large city, it being the center of learning for all the people of that region. Every year, more than 2,000 students gather together from different places. They cover themselves with rough cloth which they call the “Hue of God.”
All of them, whether the son of a workman or the son of a ruler wear this wrap, in order to make the students distinct from others. Only the priest teaches controls and directs them. I lived in the church with an aged priest. He was greatly respected by the people because of his knowledge and religiousness and asceticism, which distinguished him from the other Christian priests. Questions and requests for advice came from everywhere, from kings and rulers, along with presents and gifts. They hoped that he would accept their presents and grant them his blessings. This priest taught me the principles of Christianity and its rulings. I became very close to him by serving and assisting him with his duties until I became one of his most trusted assistants, so that he trusted me with the keys of his domicile in the church and of the food and the drink stores. He kept for himself only the key of a small room where he used to sleep. I think, and Allah knows best, that he kept his treasure chest in there. I was a student and servant for a period of 10 years; then he fell ill and failed to attend the meetings of his fellow priests.
During his absence the priests discussed some religious matters, until they came to what was said by the Almighty Allah through his Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Gospel: “After him will come a Prophet called Paraclete.” They argued a great deal about this Prophet and as to who he was among the prophets. Everyone gave his opinion according to his knowledge and understanding; and they ended without achieving any benefit in that issue. I went to my priest, and as usual he asked about what was discussed in the meeting that day. I mentioned to him the different opinions of priests about the name Paraclete, and how they finished the meeting without clarifying its meaning.
He asked me: “What was your answer?” I gave my opinion which was taken from interpretation of a well known exegesis. He said that I was nearly correct like some priests, and the other priests were wrong.
“But the truth is different from all of that. This is because the interpretation of that noble name is known only to a small number of well versed scholars. And we posses only a little knowledge.”
I fell down and kissed his feet, saying: “Sir, you know that I traveled and came to you from a far distant country, I have served you now for more than 10 years; and have attained knowledge beyond estimation, so please favor me and tell me the truth about this name.” The priest then wept and said: “My son, by God, you are very much dear to me for serving me and devoting yourself to my care. Know the truth about this name, and there is a great benefit, but there is also a great danger. And I fear that when you know this truth, and the Christians discover that, you will be killed immediately.”I said: “By God, by the Gospel and He who was sent with it, I shall never speak any word about what you will tell me, I shall keep it in my heart.” He said: “My son, when you came here from your country, I asked you if it is near to the Muslims, and whether they made raids against you and if you made raids against them. This was to test your hatred for Islam. Know, my son, that Paraclete is the name of their Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), to whom was revealed the fourth book as mentioned by Daniel. His way is the clear way which is mentioned in the Gospel.” I said: “Then sir, what do you say about the religion of these Christians?”
He said:”My son, if these Christians remained on the original religion of Jesus, then they would have been on God’s religion, because the religion of Jesus and all the other prophets is the true religion of God. But they changed it and became unbelievers.” I asked him: “Then, sir, what is the salvation from this?” He said “Oh my son, embracing Islam.” I asked him: “Will the one who embraces Islam be saved?” He answered: “Yes, in this world and the next.” I said: “The prudent chooses for himself; if you know, sir the merit of Islam, then what keeps you from it?” He answered: “My son, the Almighty Allah did not expose me to the truth of Islam and the Prophet of Islam until after I have become old and my body weakened. Yes, there is no excuse for us in this, on the contrary, the proof of Allah has been established against us. If God had guided me to this when I was your age I would have left everything and adopted the religion of truth.
Love of this world is the essence of every sin, and look how I am esteemed, glorified and honored by the Christians, and how I am living in affluence and comfort! In my case, if I show a slight inclination toward Islam they would kill me immediately. Suppose that I was saved from them and succeeded in escaping to the Muslims, they would say, do not count your Islam as a favor upon us, rather you have benefited yourself only by entering the religion of truth, the religion that will save you from the punishment of Allah! So I would live among them as a poor old man of more than 90 years, without knowing their language, and would die among them starving. I am, and all praise is due to Allah, on the religion of Christ and on that which he came with, and Allah knows that from me.” So I asked him: “Do you advise me to go to the country of the Muslims and adopt their religion?” He said to me: “If you are wise and hope to save yourself, then race to that which will achieve this life and the Hereafter.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by major466(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
EMANY01:
[size=20pt]
If Buhari, now 71, gets the ticket but loses the election again,HIS SUPPORTERS MAY HAVE LESS REASON TO END THE MAYHEM so quickly if they sense he has missed his last chance.
[/size].

I hope I'm not the only one seeing this.
APC supporters may contend that the article does damage to GEJ casting him in bad light,but that paragraph simply admits that Buhari has blood on his hands and could be well on his way to racking up a higher body count when he loses the election.I don't know how that is a better rep:[size=19pt]THAT YOUR SUPPORTERS HAVE KILLED PEOPLE (THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS IN PEACETIME NIGERIA) IN YOUR NAME AND MAY YET KILL MORE.
I AND ANY RIGHT THINKING NIGERIAN WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR THE MAN WHO WILL GO HOME QUIETLY THAN FOR THAT MAN WHOSE SUPPORTERS WILL UNLEASHE DEATH ON US ALL FOR REJECTING THEIR HERO.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by gidzy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
To boost your knowledge on ICT click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com. Stay updated with BRAINboost for free daily computer tutorials

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by piagetskinner(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
I will only draw my conclusion on GEJ if terrorism doesn't end by 2015#
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Jayne2014(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jonathan is not good enough. But Buhari as his replacement will not work. APC had better present a candidate (preferably a governor) who has done well in this fourth republic and not someone who ran a military dictatorship.
At the end of the day, the politicians are all the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by judedwriter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=48pt]LAME NEWS[/size]
Rather-OLD NEWS grin when was d last tym a president lost re-election in nigeria? Ur answer is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan will only win, because the opposition is disconnected from the largest population of voters, the youths and APC does not have a popular presidential candidate and again APC has bad public relations.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by tbaby534(f): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote
author=omenka post=27556828]Lmao!!! See what they have come to
celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got
absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan
and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming
elections!!

These saTANs are getting really desperate!! grin[/quote]
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by dokiOloye(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
politrickspost=27556910:
Any sensible person who can read between the lines will know that This article is more of an insult to Nigerians.
I beg to disgree.This is a sad but honest assessment of d current situation in Nigeria from the perspective of an UNBIASED FOREIGNER,there are no innuendos to this article.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by tbaby534(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote
author=omenka post=27556828]Lmao!!! See what they have come to
celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got
absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan
and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming
elections!!

These saTANs are getting really desperate!! grin[/quote]
the name of Jonathan alone whips ur ass, take heart u hear

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by geophyscist: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
The article is right.Nigeria politics is not yet advance for choosing their leaders based on real issues. We operate a stomach infrastructures type of democrazy mixed with tribalism and religion. In Nigeria politics, the candidate with the the highest amount of money and power usually win. GEJ might not be popular in terms of his leadership right now but he is going to win because people don't vote based on the real issues affecting the country. Nigeria democrazy still have a long way to go
op all i am bothered about is that a southerner must rule even though is a he-goat,northener have ruled for over 40 years.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by major466(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
Who ever put this insult and damning classification ion the front page is not a true friend of jonaTAN.
When did you start caring for the image of Jonathan? Aren't you guys supporting Gen Buhari?

JonaTAN has really brought the presidency to ridicule and public disdain even by foreign media. This is just pure sarcasm tainted with a sweet title to hide the intent.
We are not defined by foreigners. Nigerians know themselves. We don't dance to the tune of foreigners.

And to imagine some illeducated SaTAN goons celebrating this damning editorial and rejoicing over the clear cut insult to the otueke master. Gosh
You said the report was an insult to Jonathan but GEJ supporters are busy celebrating. Why are you so concern about their celebration? Aren't you the ones suppose to be celebrating report?

Truly "if you wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book". That clearly qualify and explain the situation of every JonaTAN supporter rejoicing over this insult.
Why are you so pist off with GEJ supporters? They have the freedom to support who they like.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You do know that Reuters basically called Nigerians ignorant, backwards and uncivilized with this article, right? Especially with the first 3 paragraphs.

Lmao. grin

USpiksDaTroof with no chaser! cool
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by idumuose(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
don't tell me you quoted the whole bullshit when I was even finding it to read it all? grin

*ihatelongposts*

angry
You are a [size=21pt]hyprocrite[/size].A pathetic one for that matter.

You hate long posts because it involves Jonathan.Why do you always get wet, errect nipples and uncontrollable clitorial itching whenever Jonathan's issue is involved?

You hate long post but below is a thread you created.Let posters here judge whether your post is long or short.

Below is your post:

[size=19pt]Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears [/size]

The author of this opinion article, Ola’
Idowu, writes about Muhammadu
Buhari’s achievements and ambitions.
He said that if Buhari had been easy to
defeat then the Presidency wouldn’t take
him into consideration.

This is one question I’ve been asking myself
since the last article I wrote in support of
Muhammadu Buhari’s presidential ambitions.
Prior to writing the article we’ve had a Special
Adviser to the President on Media, Doyin
Okupe, saying Buhari is a serial loser.
I’ve monitored so many other articles and
interviews with many of them insisting
Jonathan would have a walk-over if Buhari were
to be the presidential candidate of the All
Progressive Congress (APC) and I ask myself
the question, if Buhari would be easy to defeat,
why the fear from the Presidency, their
supporters in the media and party members
within the PDP about Buhari’s candidature?
Would there be something we’re missing out
on with all the sudden press attacks on Buhari
or is that part of the plan to make him easy to
defeat? The truth is Buhari’s candidature if
given the chance as the APC’s presidential
candidate would give Jonathan and all his
handlers a good run for their money, hence
why they are all quaking.

The fear of Buhari has become the beginning of
wisdom for many. Let’s remind ourselves
again, this is a man who almost single-
handedly started a new party four months to
the 2011 elections and won over 12 million
votes as the candidate of the CPC with 25% of
votes across 16 states compared to Jonathan,
with all his resources and being the candidate
of a 12-year-old party then winning 10 million
votes more than Buhari.
In the last 18 months, Buhari has worked
assiduously along with other well-meaning
Nigerians across the different power bases in
the country to build a much stronger party
and yet the presidency and the PDP would
have us believe he would be easy to defeat.
So the question remains, why the fear?
Buhari, if selected as the APC presidential
candidate, would surely be hinging his
campaign on his zero tolerance for corruption,
which in the past has seen him come up
against allegedly corrupt politicians. Though
many accuse him of jailing mostly southern
politicians, I can’t recall him crating any
Southern politician, drugging him and
attempting to bring him back to Nigeria. The
fact that he did that to a Northern politician,
Umaru Dikko, absolves him of a lot of blame. If
he was parochial or partial in his fight against
corruption, he would never have crated a
northern politician to bring him to justice back home, though his administration has always
denied being involved in that landmark drama
in Nigeria’s history.

Thus if he says he would be fighting corruption
and economic sabotage as president in 2015,
there is sure guarantee to believe him
compared to this present administration that
has remained aloof even in the face of massive
corruption and economic sabotage going on in
the country. The PDP and the presidency,
despite all this, would however insist that
Buhari is easy to defeat. I would not be
interested in arguing over that, I’m just
amused at the amount of fear Buhari’s
candidacy is generating, why the fear if he is
easy to defeat?
Its become so ridiculous that you find some of
the writers disingenuously calling for the APC
to choose Abubakar Atiku as their presidential
candidate, with a certain Islamic cleric Sheikh
Ahmad Gumi even going as far as suggesting
other names as Rotimi Amaechi, Tunde
Fashola, Rabiu Kwankwaso etc., but surely not
Buhari. But I haven’t seen any of the writers
present a compelling reason why Jonathan
should re-contest in 2015 let alone why
Nigerians should vote for him.
The whole talk is about that great man Buhari,
but I thought he was supposedly easy to
defeat, so why all the fear? The way supporters
of President Jonathan are calling for the APC to
make Atiku their presidential candidate
reminds me of TV adverts of mosquitoes and
roaches begging not to have Baygon or Raid
insecticide sprayed on them should Buhari be
chosen instead. If they feel Buhari would be a
softer target to defeat why would you be
discreetly and indirectly begging your
opponents to field a “stronger” candidate in
Atiku?

It just doesn’t add up and in my next article I
would give reasons why I believe the APC
should cool off on Atiku’s presidential bid not
because he isn’t good enough or prepared but
because it would be playing into the hands of
the PDP. Let Jonathan, his handlers, and his
party stand against the Buhari they have been
boasting for years would be easy to defeat.
Without any iota of doubt corruption and
economic sabotage remain Nigeria’s problems
and we can’t make any progress as nation
unless we fix it. Its not just about sending
corrupt people to jail as Buhari did as Head of
State, its by the perception you give to people
and the international community, the
confidence you give to foreign investors that
business can be done in Nigeria without giving
bribes, the hope you give to millions of young
Nigerian graduates, engineers, managers,
bankers, business men and women that the
country is open for genuine business and
people and indeed the entire nation can
prosper should they choose to be legitimate.
People forget this was some of the perception
and hope that the Buhari/Idiagbon regime
gave to Nigerians in 1984 as Head of State. For
example under Buhari’s regime, feasibility and
pre-feasibility studies for any government
project was done by Nigerians with no fee paid
to any foreign consultant for a job Nigerians
could do. The only fees paid where in services
where Nigerians lacked the expertise or
occupational shortages then in the sciences,
technical skills or advanced technology.

He ensured that turn around maintenance
(TAM) on our refineries was done by Nigerian
engineers thereby saving us foreign exchange.
He also started paying off all our debts as soon
as he in came into power, as corrupt Shehu
Shagari’s government was unable to meet any
debt repayments before they were overthrown.
By the time Buhari was overthrown he had
paid off over $4 billion of our foreign debts in
two years from the huge $15 billion Shagari
had being ill-advised to borrow, and brought
inflation down from runaway 40% to less than
5.5%. Also by the time Buhari’s regime was
usurped by IBB we were running a budget
surplus all in less than two years, the first and
only time that has happened since after the oil
boom of the 70s in Nigeria.
Since August 1985, when IBB came into power
Nigeria has always ran a budget deficit
consistently, possibly under the late Sani
Abacha we had a budget neutral once but
consistently its been a deficit. Nigerians don’t
even talk about something that is a big issue in
every serious country around the world
including Puerto Rico, where its a big political
talking point. The Nigerian budget under the
PDP since 1999 has always been a deficit
despite oil prices at an all-time high. Under
Jonathan since 2010, we’ve consistently ran a
budget deficit (which for those who don’t know
means we spend more than we earn as a
nation to the detriment of the economy and
the masses) and under Buhari we had a
budget surplus (we earn more than we spend
as a nation to the betterment of the economy
and the masses). Yet they insist Buhari is easy
to defeat, so why the fear?

I leave with feedback I got from a reader on my
last article titled: “A Closing Argument for
Buhari’s Case”. Chimezie Okezie, writing from
chimezie_hse@yahoo.co.uk, wondered why the
APC is shying away from building a fanatical
followership across the country for Buhari like
he has in the North, and why they are treating
the issue of unseating President Jonathan with
kid gloves. He advocates that the APC should
mobilise their registered members to collect
their permanent voters cards, and verify they
are doing so.
Okezie posits that the APC should start
recruiting vowed loyal members as polling
booth agents across the country and start
training them on how to counter rigging and
arm them with readily available technologies
that can be used to capture voting (declared
results) in each booth and polling unit, with
results collated in real time at the APC central
campaign coordinating office.
This would ensure that results come in live to
APC and there is no way election results can be
rigged by the PDP across the country as the
results are being collated from each polling
unit in real time by the APC, should they
deploy the technology Okezie advocates.
He finishes by saying: “If we get our act (APC,
Buhari supporters, and Nigerian masses I
believe) right, I will close my eyes, beat my
chest and tell you that Buhari has won.” This is
coming from an ordinary Nigerian. The
question I need president Jonathan’s handlers,
supporters, media supporters and the PDP to
answer is, if Buhari is easy to defeat as they
claim, why the fear?
By Ola’ Idowu, a management consultant and
researcher (frenchcoast2@gmail.com)

https://www.nairaland.com/1966031/election-2015-buhari-easy-defeat

8 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by geophyscist: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
segzicres:
seriously spot on truth if you ask me. I was thinking the older generation were the problem till I heard some young retar.ds open their mouth.
anyone that still votes for gej is an ifi.ot
op who do you want us to vote for.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by omenka(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pontaboki:
Are u fom Sokoto?
What has where I come from got to do with anything

I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by SQURA(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

The problem with you is that you didnt even read and understand the report. dont you think its a satire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.