Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41784 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Daimhill: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Akiika: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
If any of you Jonathan minions think this article is good for him, then you need to realize you just wasted money and time at school, you are an illiterate. See serious wording o!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ttmacoy: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blah blah blah... as usual nigerians always blaming enemies. If not one witch in village, it's evil spirit, or America and now reuters.

You are a gullible bunch of people who support mediocrity for your selfish reasons so the article is totally right. In a civilised society all the rubbish your politicians do will not be tolerated but nigerians don't even know what it means to have a good government anymore. It's all about me me me.

How can you have a government that cannot be held to account? Anyway You deserve that government you get.

Goodluck "giant of Africa"

ratiken:
The useless Reueters who gloat on the exploits of Bokoharam succeded in painting the GEJ govt in bad light, called Amaechi powerful despite his shameless antecedents, projected Buhari as an anti-corruption agent without any references despite the popular looted $700M and $2.5B hanging around his neck, downplayed the power reforms and continued their praise of Bokoharam like they've always done.The true enemies of Nigeria are no more in hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Tolu91(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by roxell120(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Nigerians will vote for a performing and competent president and not a lucky president come 2015.
Enough is enough!!
a hater is a hater.even if GEJ gives u an elephant today u will demand for a dinaseur that is not in existence anymore.he must rule u till he says its over.wicked criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ttmacoy: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
It is dear. Very shameful stuff honestly.

Shameful but true
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by legendsilver(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
geophyscist:
op all i am bothered about is that a southerner must rule even though is a he-goat,northener have ruled for over 40 years.

I pity your generation, see mentality
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
when did reuters become political analysts for Nigeria?

TheImp:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0IG1E220141027?irpc=932
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by legendsilver(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tolu91:
To all Goodluck Jonathan
supporters, this is my prayer for you
this coming year. May your life be
ruled the way Jonathan rules
Nigeria. If you can say amen to that
prayer, then you are fine. But if you say godforbid, look at yourself very
well. You are probably just a
tribalistic person who supports
jonathan simple because he is from
the south. I have noticed that
majority of his supporters are sotherners and people from the
east. I understand that you want
someone from your place. But don't
sell the future of Nigeria for your
selfish needs!
I pray make them say Amen o!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
I believe this Reuters report because Nigerians whom Jonathan govern are gullible, senseless, corrupt and myopic and also mediocre. Little mind. Looters, rapists, imbeciles!

Anybody born from 1970 upward can never know how good governance under the Buhari regime can be possible unless they research.

Okay, Jonathan may win again but Buhari will always be my hero. I will tell my unborn kids about the true soldier who wept for Nigeria.

Jona may win again, but all those who will vote him in and rig him in, in my book of rhymes like Nas will be fools and mediocres!

This is basic micromolecular enough for you to understand. Yeah you. You.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by IamZinah: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mean while

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by kraftykc(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
olapluto:
The article, if anything, highlights the gullibility of Nigerians. Jonathan is clearly seen as a no-good, weakling, who is properly described as 'accidental'. The article also clearly states that Jonathan has no support from Nigerians. However, he has his hands in the treasury, and can buy enough votes to win him election. That remains to be seen.

There you go PDP. PDP since 1999 has lowered our expectation of democracy, left Nigerians disenfranchised. How this translate to good news for GEJ is beyond me. But again...the sadder Nigerians are, the happier PDP goons become.

Added to that fact, Reuters didn't categorically state GEJ would win...
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Blakyclyde(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
GodMode:

Its a sarcastic article written by a very good writer.... but the blindness PDP has bestowed on you won't let you see it.... The article has many hidden messages.....

If you are not a political e-rat then Nigerian education is dead it just hasn't been buried...

Young man, I believe an enlightenment from you without scathing remarks and denigrating iconoclasms would work the magic, don't you think so?
If comprehension is your problem, I believe its high time you picked up your reading glasses.

Oshey pupo.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by TeetoEsq(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
GEJ is the anointed one

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by GodMode: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
AdeCisco:

I believe this Reuters report because Nigerians whom Jonathan govern are gullible, senseless, corrupt and myopic and also mediocre. Little mind. Looters, rapists, imbeciles!

Anybody born from 1970 upward can never know how good governance under the Buhari regime can be possible unless they research.

Okay, Jonathan may win again but Buhari will always be my hero. I will tell my unborn kids about the true soldier who wept for Nigeria.

Jona may win again, but all those who will vote him in and rig him in, in my book of rhymes like Nas will be fools and mediocres!

This is basic micromolecular enough for you to understand. Yeah you. You.

The article does not support jonathan or buhari... It insults them and Nigerians... Its an article with indirect messages in it.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by GodMode: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Young man, I believe an enlightenment from you without scathing remarks and denigrating iconoclasms would work the magic, don't you think so?
If comprehension is your problem, I believe its high time you picked up your reading glasses.

Oshey pupo.

The article is written in layman's english with indirect messages and you can't decode it... but a Nigerian(you) whose first language is not english is blowing grammar he does not even understand.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by folahann(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
In other words, the president has done badly but those stupid Nigerians will vote him anyway.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by rallymento(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
We all know that APC can't win 2015! And after 2015 APC will disintegrate. Papa Deceive Pikin, keep deceiving us till 2019, after all the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know!

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Blakyclyde(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
GodMode:

The article is written in layman's english with indirect messages and you can't decode it... but a Nigerian(you) whose first language is not english is blowing grammar he does not even understand.

Is that your headache?
Tell me and let's drink Paracetamol together for your sake.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Pecca: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
cool #YAWNS!!!
NEXT!!!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Maybe in Reuters Dream.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by lilsoulbigcity(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
diplomatic insult.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
The present president is more understandable than Buhari. I wished Fashola never joined with him for the presidential race! I so much wished he never did. A once dictator has no place in the Nigerian presidency.

The youths must rise-up and stand to their rights. North and South youths - this is the time to plan ahead! There is no need of fighting along lines of religion and ethnic because they have never produced anything meaningful to the development of that country. These old leaders keep lying to all of you.

All the Nigeria youths, please, vote out that dictator! We have had enough of them in the past.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2014
pendy79:
Who ever put this insult and damning classification on the front page is not a true friend of jonaTAN. Gosh this is an insult, a disgrace and an affront on the occupier of the seat of power in Nigeria.

Truly "if you wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book". That clearly qualify and explain the situation of every JonaTAN supporter rejoicing over this insult.

This is the funniest thing i've read on this thread lmao
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by millionaireman: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

Ha ha ha, Oyinbo with their wild wild wild journals; Oyinbo wants to give Nigeria back to born to rule in order to start all over again to be having field-days plundering Nigeria's oil resources by way of paying a pittance per barrel of oil; and paying nothing for environmental degradation in oil producing areas. Born to rule ruled this country for about 40 of the country's 54 years as an independent country, see where we are.

Oyinbo would pay billions of Dollars for any slight oil pollution in other countries, but would collude with born to rule leaders to pay nothing in Nigeria for environmental degradation arising from exploitation of crude oil. Oyinbo, you strong ooo..., no be small

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Feraz(m): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Here they come. Cankerworms (TANoids) and Janja-weeds with accusations and counter accusations. Cankerworms celebrating the insult dished out to Nigerians and the highest office in the country by thinking the write-up is in praise to the present government and the Janja-weeds turning a blind eye to the fact that their saviour was also insulted and was called a blood thirsty old man.

Of course, these groups of followers with the brain of a gnat will not read between the lines but look for what to use in fighting themselves. Buncha never-do-wells who will stop at nothing to do all to ensure that whoever does not see reasons with them gets the hammer. Same set of hypocrites that say they need a credible person yet project someone whose administration has been riddled with corruption, they need someone young yet will vote for someone who trauncated democracy and is a known dictator, they need someone with a political will yet put up someone who loves being pushed, they need a youth but will not hesitate to say the youth does not have experience.

An article insults Nigerians, yet they celebrate, calls we the populace ignorant as we do not learn from history and we are happy, predicts that another set of mayhem may be unleashed on the populace should a particular candidate lose, yet they bury their heads in the sand like the ostriches that they are.

I thought it was said Tunde Idiagbon did most of the work during the reign of the general but how come all we hear is that it was the general who did the work? Anonimi, any input to the above?

berem:
what truth? Your president was insulted and you call it truth? Please pretend to sensible even if it is for one hour. embarassed
As usual, you don't fail to disappoint. Talking from both sides of the mouth like the hypocrite that you are. You didn't see the insults dished out to Nigerians and the General but all your comprehending radar could pick out was the insults dished out to Jonathan. You should follow the advise you gave to the person you quoted in the above post.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by millionaireman: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2014
AdeCisco:

Agents of now 73 year old retired soldier, Buhari, sacked Nigeria's elected govt about 30 years ago. You now opt for Buhari to come back to rule you again in 2015. Are you not Nigeria's mediocre number one?

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by mavinc4u(f): 1:56am On Oct 30, 2014
please which voters card will they use; the old or will they bring a new one
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Youpele52: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2014
2015 must come now. What let it get off the news.

Five science facts we learnt at school that are plain wrong.

www.nairaland.com/1973239/five-science-facts-learnt-school
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by InvertedHammer: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2014
/

Isn't it sad that in a country like Nigeria with a lot of educated, enterprising and teaming young generation, the only available options are GEJ, Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwanso.

What happened?

I have decided that as long as I am still alive, I will throw my hat into the ring in 2019.

I will use the next four years to prepare psychologically and otherwise. What is the worst thing that can happen? One thing must surely kill a man.

In all, Nigeria must be brought to the 21st century.

\

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by slimmingcare(f): 2:48am On Oct 30, 2014
I think we should have a new President.Let us avoid bloodbath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.