Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41786 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by akinvest(m): 3:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Tolu91:
To all Goodluck Jonathan
supporters, this is my prayer for you
this coming year. May your life be
ruled the way Jonathan rules
Nigeria. If you can say amen to that
prayer, then you are fine. But if you say godforbid, look at yourself very
well. You are probably just a
tribalistic person who supports
jonathan simple because he is from
the south. I have noticed that
majority of his supporters are sotherners and people from the
east. I understand that you want
someone from your place. But don't
sell the future of Nigeria for your
selfish needs!
See dis small boy, childish statement!

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2014
After reading this article which is analogous to the prefix " outside looking in" and as nigerians we didnot prove the article wrong come 2015 by doing the right thing then year 2015 will be the year i will give up on nigeria and the black race.

Looking on with keen interest.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Muscomide: 4:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Read between the lines, you Nigerian sheeple. Jonathan is being damned with faint praise by Reuters.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Muscomide: 4:06am On Oct 30, 2014
akinvest:
See dis small boy, childish statement!

Shine ya eye o. Na true the guyman talk.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by waldigit: 4:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan will not be president in 2015. Pls bookmark this post!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Lucasbalo(m): 4:28am On Oct 30, 2014
ademega:
Maybe they are correct and inadendum to the article let me join mine .
Jonathan will win cos of these too ,In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
I like your take on GEJ. The president is a monumental failure and he's the main architect of a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Lavidah: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2014
I only pray Nigerians don't cry out in regret and further pain after the president is smuggled back to power in 2015. In Nigeria, it is obvious that achievements made by most elected office holders during their 2nd term in almost always less than those made during their 1st term in office with re-election in mind. A country where religion, ethnicity, greed, ''stolen money'', praise singers, injustice, medocrity, insecurity, corruption, lies, etc collectively help to erode all our memories of the recent past. May God help our dear nation... our children certainly deserve a better country.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

its a given;its settled already,even in Heaven.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by gambus007(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Liamm:
Buhari till feb 2015. Goodluck jonathan till 2019
i dont ril think you understand the write up.pls read again.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Tolu91:
To all Goodluck Jonathan
supporters, this is my prayer for you
this coming year. May your life be
ruled the way Jonathan rules
Nigeria. If you can say amen to that
prayer, then you are fine. But if you say godforbid, look at yourself very
well. You are probably just a
tribalistic person who supports
jonathan simple because he is from
the south. I have noticed that
majority of his supporters are sotherners and people from the
east. I understand that you want
someone from your place. But don't
sell the future of Nigeria for your
selfish needs!
Amen and may your life also be ruled the same and exact way by the people who promised gej's regime ungovernance,may it be ruled by the people who have wasted thousands of souls and subjected thousands more, including the chibokees, to untold hardship and displacement..

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by k777(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Accidental president shocked
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by koladebrainiac(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

I have placed order for the victory champaign of GEJ come feb 14!
He cannot loose!! Cos GEJ is born Lucky!!
Not under my watch!! Hahaha!
The exact people whom Reuter Described in their post. I am sure if Jonathan administration killed this guy son or brother in Immigration scandal and his wife or daughter is among the kidnap chibok girls or one of his relative who was killed in abuja blast -he will vote for him and u will still see nothing in this administration- please if u don't surfer anything under this administration at least u surfer Subsidy Removal. You maybe ibo,but trust me,Jonathan is not ur brother! He is our enemy.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by chrisemy01: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Clearly shows the gullibility of us, most Nigerians. The opposition still can't present a more thorough candidate that can stand head to heada against GEJ despite GEJ's control of the treasury.
olapluto:
The article, if anything, highlights the gullibility of Nigerians. Jonathan is clearly seen as a no-good, weakling, who is properly described as 'accidental'. The article also clearly states that Jonathan has no support from Nigerians. However, he has his hands in the treasury, and can buy enough votes to win him election. That remains to be seen.

There you go PDP. PDP since 1999 has lowered our expectation of democracy, left Nigerians disenfranchised. How this translate to good news for GEJ is beyond me. But again...the sadder Nigerians are, the happier PDP goons become.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Goldenboy007(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Its sad, if the GEJ supporters have iota of sensibility then they ought to know this article is not celebrating Nigeria. I lost faith in this generation of Nigerians when they voted in a convicted criminal in Ekiti. I remembered once I was robbed by good looking young boys with guns. I pleaded with them but I could see their callous souls through their bloodshot eyes, their conscience was dead and their souls devoid of compassion! To them life was about compensation and that's all that matters. They have forgotten that the unseen controls the seen, that there are powers that rule the universe and kept the balance; the ignorant ones call it Karma! I have risen above that predicament and acquired 100 times what they stole from me but I wonder what had become of them except God have mercy on their damned souls! Retribution does not start after death but in this life time, people will get their reward in their time. Fayose's thugs recently unleashed mayhem on Ekiti people, some properties were destroyed and people beaten mercilessly! Perhaps some of the victims were those that voted without conscience, people who sold their votes for bags of rice ! Life is already paying them back in their own coins! For as many of you campaigning for continuation of the government that have enslaved people in perpetual poverty because of the blood money given to you please continue your ignoble acts. Poverty will not leave your household, you can hide behind anonymous usernames but karma knows your address ! Most of you will not earn higher than that stipends in your life time and you will become victims of your own vices! On that same laptop you will continuously apply for jobs that you will never get, let's see how you will survive after the election. You think your future is bright? No sir ! You have sold what remains of it, you are living it now ! Some people are born to be slaves and nothing you say can help them !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Rendition(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Its sad, if the GEJ supporters have iota of sensibility then they ought to know this article is not celebrating Nigeria. I lost faith in this generation of Nigerians when they voted in a convicted criminal in Ekiti. I remembered once I was robbed by good looking young boys with guns. I pleaded with them but I could see their callous souls through their bloodshot eyes, their conscience was dead and their souls devoid of compassion! To them life was about compensation and that's all that matters. They have forgotten that the unseen controls the seen, that there are powers that rule the universe and kept the balance; the ignorant ones call it Karma! I have risen above that predicament and acquired 100 times what they stole from me but I wonder what had become of them except God have mercy on their damned souls! Retribution does not start after death but in this life time, people will get their reward in their time. Fayose's thugs recently unleashed mayhem on Ekiti people, some properties were destroyed and people beaten mercilessly! Perhaps some of the victims were those that voted without conscience, people who sold their votes for bags of rice ! Life is already paying them back in their own coins! For as many of you campaigning for continuation of the government that have enslaved people in perpetual poverty because of the blood money given to you please continue your ignoble acts. Poverty will not leave your household, you can hide behind anonymous usernames but karma knows your address ! Most of you will not earn higher than that stipends in your life time and you will become victims of your own vices! On that same laptop you will continuously apply for jobs that you will never get, let's see how you will survive after the election. You think your future is bright? No sir ! You have sold what remains of it, you are living it now ! Some people are born to be slaves and nothing you say can help them !!!
....... I just wish ppl would understd y Goodluck shud vacate d presidency if u fink ur president is gud as u fink hes supposed too bring in somone up for the presidency not himself again shows hes power intoxicated and heading too a total destruction of himself and d party....
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Its shameful dat gej supporters doesnt make use of their brains 2 knw dat gej has notin 2 offer dis country. Gej is unmarketable because his regime is a total dissapointment n full of empty promises of transformation.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by spiralwedge(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2014
politricks:
Any sensible person who can read between the lines will know that This article is more of an insult to Nigerians.

Absolutely.

unfortunately, it is a sensible pre-elections analysis... the truth as at now. We should try and vote GEJ to prove to the world we are not stewpid.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by geophyscist: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2014
legendsilver:

I pity your generation, see mentality
what have your fellow almajiri ruler done for us when they are in power.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by bajosky: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
I HAVE A DREAM THAT APC ONCE AGAIN WILL SEE SUPERIORITY OF GEJ BUT WILL DEVIATE FROM THE ORIENTATION.
THOUGH A WISE MAN WILL TELL THEM THAT WE NEED YOUTHS WHO HAVE VISION TO GOVERN THIS NATION NOT OLD MEN WHO KEEP DREAMING DREAMS OF FAILURE.
THE BEST OPTION FOR APC TO STAND OUT A CHANCE FOR VICTORY IN 2019 IS TO UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE GEJ IN THEIR FIRST CHANCE CONVENTION SO THE FAITE OF ABSOLOM WILL NOT BEFALL THEM.
{THE SEER HAS SPOKEN}
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.....
[forthe wise once hit like]
(LIKE.......)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by oluikotun: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Most of what this reporter said is true and they have got their facts before they published it. I don't know why some of us see it as an insult on Nigerians. Have you all forgotten that Nigeria is a big figure in Africa? Whatever we do, the world is sees. We called ourselves giant of Africa and we couldn't show the sign of a giant rather a dwarf.
We only doctored figures to deceive the world that we are the best but structurally we are far behind. When you visit other small Africa countries, you know that Nigeria should be classed with under-developed countries.
I love my country Nigeria and I want a change. I pray to God to give us leaders that think of Nigerian and not their pockets and their families.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Btruth: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

Unfortunately for you, what you don't understand with the write-up is that fools like you will vote him again despite all the havoc he has cause this country....... cool
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by daspeaker: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2014
.....It's quite unfortunate that people like you read articles blindly and jump into conclusion. They are only telling you how his administration has failed by celebrating corruption and numerous loss of lives, and still has the temerity and audacity to contest which he will still win through votes from people like you. This article is just telling us how foolish and daft we are in this country. What a shame !!!!
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
mockers will mock

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by bankylan: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan may not be the saviour, to think about Buhari..is the most unfortunate thing about the mental degradation of Nigerian youths...Gowon was 31 when he became president....I hate PDP, but APC is not an option...I want to see a rising of new breeds of politicians that are young and vibrant....but considering the mentality of Nigerian youths judging from comments and opinions on social media, that may be a mirage...If APC comes up with a technocrat, they may win, but with Buhari or Atiku,..mark my word, Jonathan will win,but we will witness some violence from northerners who are religion extremists.....I must conclude, Nigerian youths are endangered...
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by howfarwhatagwan: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Dear Reuters thank you for the analysis.... If he wins or not good for him, I only know one thing for sure. I will NEVER be one of the citizens of Nigeria that will contribute to his victory.

His re-election will only be a clear reflection of the kind of nation/people we are.... Mediocre, greedy and selfish
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by fxskye: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2014
ademega:
Maybe they are correct and inadendum to the article let me join mine .
Jonathan will win cos of these too ,In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

What ironical submissions......GEJ till 2015.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by fxskye: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2014
bankylan:
Jonathan may not be the saviour, to think about Buhari..is the most unfortunate thing about the mental degradation of Nigerian youths...Gowon was 31 when he became president....I hate PDP, but APC is not an option...I want to see a rising of new breeds of politicians that are young and vibrant....but considering the mentality of Nigerian youths judging from comments and opinions on social media, that may be a mirage...If APC comes up with a technocrat, they may win, but with Buhari or Atiku,..mark my word, Jonathan will win,but we will witness some violence from northerners who are religion extremists.....I must conclude, Nigerian youths are endangered...

Your conclusion about Buhari may not be right. He remains only credible aspirant among those that have signified vying for No 1 seat accross all parties.
Judging by antecedents and experience. Buhari is far morally upright than GEJ. So, his goodwill will work for him.

Pls give me a single objective reason why I should vote for GEJ! Just 1 cogent reason.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Splashme: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2014
No vacancy in ASO Rock
Nobody should change the winning team
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by fxskye: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Its shameful dat gej supporters doesnt make use of their brains 2 knw dat gej has notin 2 offer dis country. Gej is unmarketable because his regime is a total dissapointment n full of empty promises of transformation.

Eh! The JonaDaftz will never see anything wrong with Jonathief. Because they can't read between the line, since they are products of transformation schools piloted by a zoologist.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
ikp4succes:

APC started getting majority like two years ago, since then it was 90% PDP states.. Also the state needs to be independent, which is what APC supports so as to create competition for states to attract investors. If the state are independent, presidential seat will become less attractive to pursue. State will pay taxes to FG, but no federal allocation will be given to the states.
But true federalism is being weakened by our northern legislators, many of whom are APC members.
You don't even know the source of your problem yet.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by adelie(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2014
I read the article and I really felt insulted. The article listed the poor governance Nigerians have received from GEJ government and still suggests that Nigerians in their gullibility will still return him to power. Irrespective of that im still a proud Nigerian and im confident that Nigerians will do the needful come 2015.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
F117AA:
But true federalism is being weakened by our northern legislators, many of whom are APC members.
You don't even know the source of your problem yet.

True federalism are weakened by Pdp house and senate. capisce

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.