Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays (4831 Views)

How The Laziest Bloggers Are Raking In The Highest $$income / Fast Way To Make Money Online | Become a Konga Affiliate / The Easiest And Fast Way Of Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by rioemmanuel(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am here to learn.

Bring it on guys.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by arbitrage: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
tonjeola:

This type of I software scammed me $300 in 2007, after puting d amount, I didn't see anything, then called d guy I bought software from, only to tell me that I need to triger it with another $177, I should send it that when he check my account, he saw $15k there ready to be withdraw to my liberty reserve. See trick he wan use for me. I remember lay complained here on nairaland then,because I got the info on nairaland. My advice here is you all becareful, no software can generate money for u from nowhere without u doing anything.

If anyone, after the eye opener given here, still gets scammed by this fraudster, it would mean the person deserves it. I didn't know I was not the only one scammed by these crooks that 2008/9 period. I even wrote on a thread sometime last year when they came up with another name but got hidden post by moderators. I even went as far as triggering the software then but the thief told me a spyjack bot (virus) was what affected my account and wanted me to pay third money for cleaning or wait till the system will keep cleaning itself and release my LR money generated gullibly at $17,777 per day. He used name like Prof David, Dr Emmanuel Samson, etc.

Later 2010/11, he came up again with another one he called Atomizer, which will automatically generate thousands daily and credit your ecurrency account depending on how many units you bought and they later deceive you to trigger with another money. I wasted money calling the guy, who pretended to be in meetings in Benin until he either blocked my line or threw the sim card away. They always use same graphic design websites with coined name but same money crediting software approach. It's unfortunate that everything will remain I'll with them until they repent.

5 Likes

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by tonjeola(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
arbitrage:

If anyone, after the eye opener given here, still gets scammed by this fraudster, it would mean the person deserves it. I didn't know I was not the only one scammed by these crooks that 2008/9 period. I even wrote on a thread sometime last year when they came up with another name but got hidden post by moderators. I even went as far as triggering the software then but the thief told me a spyjack bot (virus) was what affected my account and wanted me to pay third money for cleaning or wait till the system will keep cleaning itself and release my LR money generated gullibly at $17,777 per day. He used name like Prof David, Dr Emmanuel Samson, etc.

Later 2010/11, he came up again with another one he called Atomizer, which will automatically generate thousands daily and credit your ecurrency account depending on how many units you bought and they later deceive you to trigger with another money. I wasted money calling the guy, who pretended to be in meetings in Benin until he either blocked my line or threw the sim card away. They always use same graphic design websites with coined name but same money crediting software approach. It's unfortunate that everything will remain I'll with them until they repent.
exactly, i remember the thread u open then. me only paid once, when i called the thief and he told me about spyjack virus stuff, that i $17,777 x 3 months to be release to my liberty reserve,i should pay another money to clean system up, i just sense scam.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
@arbitrage; @tonjeola
It is a very sad thing to have a taste of being scammed. The internet super highway is filled with Scams and Real Stuffs. You only have to be careful and look very well before leaping. But when you are over careful, you will miss the Real Opportunity. Why? Because you will see other solid opportunities as scam. However, I wish you Luck and Success in all your quest for better and greater money making opportunities.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by edikaniu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
How to Make Money With Bulk SMS Business in Nigeria

Visit this link for more http://www.aidwealth.com/2014/11/how-to-make-money-with-bulk-sms.html
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by edikaniu(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to make money online with bulk SMS business in Nigeria? Are you interested in starting a bulk SMS business in Nigeria? This article is specifically for you. Read on!

The bulk SMS business is a very profitable business opportunity in Nigeria to venture into. This is made possible by the increasing demand for custom bulk SMS which is relatively cheap when compared with the SMS rates charged by telecommunication service providers.

Read more @ http://www.aidwealth.com/2014/11/how-to-make-money-with-bulk-sms.html
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2014
what i will like to suggest is to do your feasibility studies very well to know how profitable a biz is before you venture into it.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2014
in addition you can try this. it very exciting and good: It is FREEE!!! Everyone can join this it! Unlimited Job Positions Available! Anyone can Join! No Experience required! Instant Account Setup and Money Making! No joining Fee: www.cpv.li2D2PVB
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2014
program without traffic generation is one of the best. you can check my signature below to see the sample. many people find it difficult to promote. you dont need all those things, just act on free job opportunities.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2014
This is also one of the best if you can lay your hands on it. just give it a trial: www.cpv.li2D2PVB
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Pluslargent(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2014
BAWSElady:

Lol, do not try to procure goodwill by using the statement "You are not being fair to nairalanders because you only destroy other peoples' good free opinions" because I av never done nor will ever do such, on d contrary I m trying to save 'nairalanders" from unnecessary heartbreak nd anguish...search ur heart, open up ur conscience if UNO dat wat ure giving as free info is true nd legit so b it, but odawise let God b d judge

Don't worry your self cos I av seen threads in which more Dan one person confirmed someone or something of been a scam and more Nlers still beckoned on the same stating their interest and I wonder if ppl never learn? Any way I wish that we all learn to overcome our greed and begin to b contented with d ill we av.

You know in such situations i dont hold the advertiser liable but those that dont ask simple questions before sending thier pin or wassup no. or whatever..in a desperate bid to get rich quick before the other nairalanders catch up on the scheme..so they think, instead of asking themselves, 'where is this software getting the 5 quid from? learn from natural laws of life and nature...everything goes in cycles,energy may change forms but it just doesnt appear from nowhere...hence for that software to be giving you free money now someone else is being scammed elsewhere and very soon it will be your 'registration money' that will be used to pay another newbie sometime down the line (now you see the ponzi cycle). If money was so easy to make you think it be such a secret?
And if they can afford to give out such dough they should be able to create a credible website not some shoddy platform that would be pulled down soon enough when people catch on to thier scam.
You av already read a testimonial of a guy that had a sorry tale to tell but like they say...a word is enough...

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Pluslargent:

You know in such situations i dont hold the advertiser liable but those that dont ask simple questions before sending thier pin or wassup no. or whatever..in a desperate bid to get rich quick before the other nairalanders catch up on the scheme..so they think, instead of asking themselves, 'where is this software getting the 5 quid from? learn from natural laws of life and nature...everything goes in cycles,energy may change forms but it just doesnt appear from nowhere...hence for that software to be giving you free money now someone else is being scammed elsewhere and very soon it will be your 'registration money' that will be used to pay another newbie sometime down the line (now you see the ponzi cycle). If money was so easy to make you think it be such a secret?
And if they can afford to give out such dough they should be able to create a credible website not some shoddy platform that would be pulled down soon enough when people catch on to thier scam.
You av already read a testimonial of a guy that had a sorry tale to tell but like they say...a word is enough...

Well said...#gbam
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
1. Designing & Selling Readymade sites.
2. Advertising (Only if you've got buyable traffic)
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by tonjeola(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seyi333:
@arbitrage; @tonjeola
It is a very sad thing to have a taste of being scammed. The internet super highway is filled with Scams and Real Stuffs. You only have to be careful and look very well before leaping. But when you are over careful, you will miss the Real Opportunity. Why? Because you will see other solid opportunities as scam. However, I wish you Luck and Success in all your quest for better and greater money making opportunities.
See language, this one too cheapsmiley
Find another trick
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Kindeed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
arbitrage:

bro only you went through all this, you try oo, let me follow you quickly not to make such mistake
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by surveyProf(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Seyi333:
@ugotex85
One of the reasons why someone does not recommend product to other people is because of silly comments from pessimists. Pessimists have one thousand reasons why a product can not work out, and are afraid to TRY it first. Even worse, they try to spread fears among people. The greatest enemy of mankind is FEAR. I have personally tested the product and confirmed it to be working perfectly. I am not a sales representative nor friend to them. I am just a satisfied user. Hence I challenge any serious minded person to try it today and post his comments here tomorrow. I posted the information here free of charge. But you will be surprised to know that I bought the info for =N=3,000= and never regretted it.
But if you are looking for how to make money online without spending money, you are just wasting your valuable time. So it is better you look elsewhere. But if you want to make Real money, daily, I still recommend Cyclos365 Creditor, and their site is http://www.cyclos365.biz If anyone has other real way of making money, do not fail to recommend it FREE of charge. We are here to help and Not SCAM one another. Again, we must expose scam when we come across them.

Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by tonjeola(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2014
surveyProf:

U only quote,no comment?
We are waiting for ur response
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Abishe: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2015
All this while that the negative people are afraid to dare the devil as accused, I have been quietly earning cash daily to my account with cyclos365 creditor. Whether You like it or not, or whether you agree with me or not, Cyclos365 Creditor is REAL. I just followed Warren Buffet Stocks philosophy when buying Cyclos365 Creditor. He said that when people are afraid to take risk on a particular stock, you should go for it. But when people are rushing it, you should then be fearful. Make your research online and confirm it yourself.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by stevecantrell: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seyi333:
@ugotex85
One of the reasons why someone does not recommend product to other people is because of silly comments from pessimists. Pessimists have one thousand reasons why a product can not work out, and are afraid to TRY it first. Even worse, they try to spread fears among people. The greatest enemy of mankind is FEAR. I have personally tested the product and confirmed it to be working perfectly. I am not a sales representative nor friend to them. I am just a satisfied user. Hence I challenge any serious minded person to try it today and post his comments here tomorrow. I posted the information here free of charge. But you will be surprised to know that I bought the info for =N=3,000= and never regretted it.
But if you are looking for how to make money online without spending money, you are just wasting your valuable time. So it is better you look elsewhere. But if you want to make Real money, daily, I still recommend Cyclos365 Creditor, and their site is http://www.cyclos365.biz If anyone has other real way of making money, do not fail to recommend it FREE of charge. We are here to help and Not SCAM one another. Again, we must expose scam when we come across them.

So I read your webpage, and I hope you know what is described there is nothing short of witchcraft. You get your money back after 24 hours, OK. But where does the money come from for the other 364days
This is voodoo, but if it is voodoo that works, you could try to explain how it works to the forum.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by Seyi333: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Many have sent me "I thank U..." messages for my Free recommendation of this unique software. Why? because they are earning Real money, daily. I do not have the intentions to recommend any other product again in this forum. But let those who have inner eyes and ears, try to make use of them. I wish you all the BEST! Thanks.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by haconni(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Seyi333:
@Kindeed; @Feyol56
I have already memtioned that I am not a sales rep or friend to the owners or developers of this software. I only recommended it based on my informed opinion about the software that I have tested and confirmed to be perfect. I will sugest that you should contact them directly. If you have the money, go ahead and purchase some units without looking back or else, you will be discouraged by some fearful individuals who are afraid to take risk. It has been working for me and my friends that purchased them. I wish You Success.

NONE OF YOU HAVE COME BACK TO TELL US IF CYCLOS365 IS STILL WORKING OR NOT. THAT IS A SCAM COZ IT HAS FAILED TO PAY ME SINCE I PURCHASED IT.
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by iykepromotions: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
many fake promises here. well several people are not making money online because of lack of reading and research. if someone told you of any business opportunity whether online or offline, take your time to do your own investigation first before putting a dime. aside that for someone to start making money online you MUST have a product or service to render. which one is software generating money for you without doing any work? so many lazy youths nowadays. anyway you can make money online with EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES. you buy an expired domain name, park it for free, the parking company now puts adverts on the said domain and it will be exactly like a website. now this is how you makes money; whenever a visitor visits and clicks on any ad, you earn a commission! that's one part. the other part is reselling the domain name itself. to me this is one of the easiest way to make money online. once again do your investigation before getting involved. more details @ www.julanky.com
Re: Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays by iscbaba: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kindeed:
To all the guru and the geeks in the house........ Drop your views on youth empowerment , like we all want to make it, so which means do you guys think is legit and fastest way of making cool cash now a days........... Apart from betting and blogging,............ Drop your views......... I believe others are also gonna learn from this.............. Thanks , if you wish to contact me 7AEE49F4 on bbm..... Kennyhilory@yahoo.com
NO SELLING OF EBOOKS HERE PLEASE

Everyone send messages even more than 3 million
messages are always send everyday...so tel me y
u can't make your money through this means. Do
you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss Are you
unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 1000 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
www.cheapxmx.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review / 7 Best Courier Companies In Nigeria / Never Lend Money From Palm Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.