Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? (1747 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by mummysgirl: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
help guys

i have a guy in my life,

but he has a very hot temper, & i my self i have a hot temper too

a friend advice me 2 leave him after beating me in her present

i love this guy

what do i do

pls ur advice is needed urgently.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tope2000(f): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
The day any man raise up his hand on me, its finished angry angry angry
Can u imagine what it wud be like when u marry him, u will become his punching bag abi undecided
Stop using LOVE as an excuse, its annoying when people do that lipsrsealed
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by yicob(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
Youself should go out of boundary by slapping him first or jabbin d frypan on his clean cut head.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by frijos(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hey poster u need to provide more info like we need to know how long the relationship has been etc. I don't think any lady shud hang with a guy that batter them. Thats the greatest crime. But una too sabi push person to d wall sha! grin
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by mummysgirl: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
thanks, a lot

but i still love him. smiley
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by yicob(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
Let him continue to punch u jare.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Godalone(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
mummysgirl:

thanks, a lot

lol
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by whitelexi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2008
Enjoy the loving jare, even the punching is part of it grin
All those aje-butter girls can keep their opinions to themselves, some girls like the punching, abi?
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by nana(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
mummysgirl:

help guys

i have a guy in my life,

but he has a very hot temper, & i my self i have a hot temper too

a friend advice me 2 leave him after beating me in her present

i love this guy

what do i do

please ur advice is needed urgently.

Suffering gladens ur heart,abi?
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tope2000(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

Youself should go out of boundary by slapping him first or jabbin d frypan on his clean cut head.

Buahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin

mummysgirl:

thanks, a lot

So why excatly did u open this thread when u already know u can't leave him and love him undecided lipsrsealed
Enjoy the punches, nothing do u wink
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by yicob(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
So ur boy keeps punching u to bed? Na so my babie self dey punch me.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
She said she has a bad temper too. Maybe she sef they slap the guy sometimes  undecided

@ Poster abeg, continue in you love jare . .  the punching is only a display of affection  cheesy

if you cant be sensible enough to walk out of an abusive relationship!![s][/s]
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by smooooooth: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
come abeg why u dey shout! dnt u have the same problem too. u just said u are hot tempered too, and u dey here to find solution to your
guy hot temper. abeg too of una go pour iced water for una body make una temperature come down.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tboy1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Poster

I was just talking 2 one of my friends last night bout some girl i know:

: Boyfriend used to beat her and she used the say the same thing you're currently writing
: Boyfriend got another girl pregnant
: Boyfriend chased her out and brought the other girl in
: She got her own place and this same boyfriend still used to come to her new place, shag her and go back to his new pregnant babe  --- sometimes she gets her ass whooped in her own place
: She got preganant and boyfriend said the baby is not his --- slapped her a couple of times during the conversation
: She 8 months pregnant, single and boyfriend is no where to be found

Goodluck!!!
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tope2000(f): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

So u boy keeps punching u to bed? Na so my babie self dey punch me.

U know some people love been beaten before sex, i hear they enjoy it more lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Moyola(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
mummysgirl:

thanks, a lot

Isnt lurv blind? embarassed

seem yu enjoi hiz beatings. . .  undecided
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by yicob(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ tope, walahi sex dey sweet after beatin. Imagine the guy usin his romantic lip to caress the crying face while his hands hold d shaking waist.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tope2000(f): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
yicob:

@ tope, walahi sex dey sweet after beatin. Imagine the guy usin his romantic lip to caress the crying face while his hands hold d shaking waist.

Roflmao
How u take now? grin
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by beckygirl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
hello girlfriend, pls get out of the whole shit, its annoying how can someone u love be beating u which kind ye ye  angry angry angry angrylove be that,

forget about d guy before he will beat hell out of ur ass.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by nana(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
tboy1:

@ Poster

I was just talking 2 one of my friends last night bout some girl i know:

: Boyfriend used to beat her and she used the say the same thing you're currently writing
: Boyfriend got another girl pregnant
: Boyfriend chased her out and brought the other girl in
: She got her own place and this same boyfriend still used to come to her new place, shag her and go back to his new pregnant babe  --- sometimes she gets her ass whooped in her own place
: She got preganant and boyfriend said the baby is not his --- slapped her a couple of times during the conversation
: She 8 months pregnant, single and boyfriend is no where to be found

Goodluck!!!

ouch shocked
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by yicob(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mayb no be hand punch the guy dey use punch am. I guess she meant that the guy beats her with his rod. Which woman no go like dat 1 ?
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Dbaby4: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
She loves him oh! i guess she too de puch the guy so na do me i do MAN NO GO VESK grin grin grin grin
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by igwe11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
nana:

Suffering gladens ur heart,abi?
Learn to control your temper too. I believe, if you can behave yourself and know when to give up the argument especially in the public , he will surely not hit you, better still ,try to accept defeat ,or apologize to him when his temper is very high, you can always prove your point indirectly to him later . cool
i wish to know if he does apologize for hitting you when he comes to his senses, if the answer is 
YES, your relationship can be saved ,if NO  run for your life.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
@topic
I believe the best thing to do will be to leave mike tyson your boyfriend  lipsrsealed

FYAM! As in, as quickly as possible  lipsrsealed

Will 'love' be there to protect you the day he knocks you out cold? 

O maybe 'love' will be the one to do surgery on your face the day you find yourself in hospital  cry

I don't think so dear  undecided
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ topic

Una pikin go burn! tongue
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by Coco29(f): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
this ? is so silly what do you expect every one to say STAY WITH HIM? no! everyone woulds say to leave him but still you say no, so if you love him sooooooooooooooooo much let him love you to death then.
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by MrCrackles(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
Poster

If your boyfriend is too harsh, try Brash!! e go be like say dem pour suya pepper inside ur toto
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by doyin13(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
[
MrCrackles:

Poster

If your boyfriend is too harsh, try Brash!! e go be like say them pour suya pepper inside ur toto

hehehehe. . .

ur balami flat liike suya too
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by tope2000(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

Poster

If your boyfriend is too harsh, try Brash!! e go be like say them pour suya pepper inside ur toto

ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by H2O2: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
what we you so?

grin grin
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by jgirl3: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
Girl, listen to me and listen to me good.
Leave him alone.
I'm sure he says things he doesn't mean when he gets angry but they hurt you anyway.
If both of you have hot tempers, one day you will both beat each other up and it won't be nice.
Leave the guy alone abeg
Re: What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? by ilurveit(f): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
Maybe your guy is a good guy. Maybe he's loving in other ways, that you haven't explained here. We don't know your relationship, i understand that, and I'm sure you have your reasons for loving him.

However, please please please, look at yourself and look at him. With all likelihood you're smaller than him and he can really hurt you physically if he loses control. It's not so much whether he loves you or not, or whether he's sorry afterwards or not. The point is that he doesn't have self-control and one day he can beat you up very badly to death even just because he's out of control only to regret it later.

You need to look after yourself and consider your personal safety. Maybe your temperaments are not compatible and maybe you both need partners who have a calming effect on you. When someone hits you, it's a sign that they don't have control and when that's someone that could seriously hurt you, you need to love yourself and them enough to get out of that situation before you put yourself or your partner in trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 / What Sustains A Marriage? / Case Of The Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.