Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 29 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 1972xy: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
This monkey no get sence. Obi has removed this one brain.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by 1972xy: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wishing quick recovery sir....
God is with you.
No shaking.
The Bible said " By His stripe we are are healed "
Trust in God. You are healed already.
Wishing you well sir.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by 1972xy: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cheers to the Ndigbo. People that follow person we sabi road
Politics / Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by 1972xy: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
This one no get work....
Hin de do " people notice me"
Education / Re: Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill by 1972xy: 4:41am On Jun 13, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

E be like say you dey owe palmpay
check his name ,na obingwa .
Better thing no de follow them.
Politics / Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by 1972xy: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Some people are so blind and naive and so sentimental and tribalistic that in this government ,they shall gain nothing because rain shall water their plants but their plants will bear no fruits.( Oma se o)
Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 1972xy: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
obedience4:
Shouts out to all good mums.
Hope the dog is found safe ❤
That jungle should be infested by python. My fear is maybe python has swallow the dog.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by 1972xy: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice one from Atoroye Ezekiel. ..Now Arthor Eze.
Welcome back home.
Everybody knows that he is a Yoruba man.
Just like Obasanjo an Ibo man.
Anyway, we are all Nigerians.
Food / Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by 1972xy: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Haaaa, this one na real Obidient. No wasting of gas while picking beans ,she has forgotten that she needs to keep boiling the water before she pour the beans on it.
Obidient no de spend money and she wan break record.
Same is Obi himself. He no spend money and he wan rule Naija.
Ozuoooo.
Politics / Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by 1972xy: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2023
merit455:
Juat like Buhari, south west go collect everything
walai nothing for Igbo in this our government ..make them go meet obi for appointment .As for us, we followed the man we know road and we get am.

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 1972xy: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Emelele ! Efemele !! Emelefe !!! Ipob bigot . Your time is up.
Tinubu has no harm . Just return all you have stolen .
All the our money you stacked abroad ,all we are saying is " bring them back"
Time up !
Omi ti tan leyin eja re .
Lobatan !
Efelele !
Politics / Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by 1972xy: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
What's the problem about that? Is it our culture to wear three piece suit ?
What matter is the man himself " Wike " .
A friend of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A friend of the President of federal Republic of Nigeria. In coming Minister of Works.
Pepper them Wike. As it de pain them !
Sports / Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Eyinmba fc of Aba planning for klyan Mbappe for #400b
Watch out for the deal in August.
Politics / Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by 1972xy: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
I Trust my Emperor . His Royal magesty of Ndigbo General , Ogbuefi Emma Nwayawu . He will not come. The advocate of Biafra Land. The Ohanaze general of Ndigbo.
He is waiting for Obi to give him minister of fct.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by 1972xy: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thank you Jesus !
I prayed for her safety and protection and God to keep her alive.
I bless God.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by 1972xy: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cry cry baby. Next time if you are throwing stone ,make sure neither you nor your relatives live in the area.
Now that the stone you threw fell on your head, you don't need to be crying .All you need to do is " just go and treat yourself"
So,baby girl GO AND PAY YOUR TAX.
Politics / Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by 1972xy: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=123599916][/quote]point of correction please ::
Tinubu 3:
Igbo agenda 0
Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 1972xy: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Story for the gods. Madam, go and pay your tax.
Flexing muscle with the government will not solve your problem.
Pay your tax.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents by 1972xy: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
See o. You are accusing people you are not even sure who they are . Is apc the only party in Rivers state?
Your argument is baseless.
Lack merit.
Case dismissed.
Politics / Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by 1972xy: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
foleskay:

Dey play. If Tinubu has d balls,let him try the rubbish u typed here..if the country won't go up in flames. U forgot that tinubu didn't win based on popular votes. A mere 8million people voted from him out of a possibility 18millon. Una go Learn d hard way
Nna eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Politics / Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by 1972xy: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obi is at work. Labour party agenda .NLC is Labour party.
We cannot be fooled.
Politics / Re: Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) by 1972xy: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Story for for the gods. That era is gone. That is will never happen. Seyi worked for the emergence of Tinubu in Oyo state. So he will never work against him at the tribunal.
Too late to cry when the head is off.
When the G5 governors was asking for the removal of Ayu. Atiku refused.
Too late. Tinubu won the election.
Romance / Re: Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition by 1972xy: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wahala ,wahala ,wahala !
This country stylishly looking for people to impregnate their girls as the country is short of men. Hmm. They need people in the Army.
The fear of Putin.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by 1972xy: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oh Lord ,please Lord keep her alive Lord.
Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by 1972xy: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmm.i can only see the finger of obi in this attack.
As a father of the unknown gun men, Obi should be questioned on this matter.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by 1972xy: 7:18pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland tolerates the abuse of Ex President Mohammed Buhari and has continuing in abusing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
We are watching.
Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies by 1972xy: 7:06pm On May 30, 2023
Ezeama400:
Always saying stupid things at the sight of microphone without reasoning, subjecting Nigerians to unnecessary suffering..

See how his careless statement pushed Nigerians to hardship since morning ...

His handlers should advice this drug addict to seek their opinion before making a public statement..

All in a bid to sound as a decisive leader of agboros, he ended up embarrassing himself with subsidy talk...

Only a confused clown speaks without direction !

Your days are numbered that you will comment no more. This is not Buhari who tolerate all manners of comments or insult . This is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in power. You will be fished out ,if like hide inside an ant hole ,we will get you. If you don't know how to address the elders talk less of the president of Nigeria ,then, you shut you shut your mouth than to put your self in trouble.
Now, that we are coming for you. Run !
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by 1972xy: 5:17pm On May 29, 2023
That one never reach fight ...
.igbboamaka
Politics / Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by 1972xy: 12:48am On May 29, 2023
Domipraiz:
29th May, 2015
The idiot says " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"

Government of nepotism
Worst government since I was born I wonder if Naiaraland is really doing its job by allow this kind of comment.
For someone to be calling a whole president an idiot.
This is bad

Politics / Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by 1972xy: 9:00pm On May 28, 2023
truthfulperson:
I am igbo and I love tinubu and wish him well as he rule Nigeria ,
God bless you jare...you make me proud.
One Nigeria, the better for Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station by 1972xy: 5:24pm On May 28, 2023
This is the handiwork of the ipob. Youruba won't do this.
It is a mere propaganda .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.