Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria (7065 Views)

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
Is this true? People say this a lot , There is even a festival for insulting each other, forgot what its called.
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by Bhola(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2006
Wow, I dey dig ur cap o. Wetin dem dey call am again? Abeti aja or something like that. No mind me, I no sabi type Yoruba that good.

No mind peeps we no like Ibadan. Tho, really, I am from Ogbomosho, but I sure know a lot of peeps from Ibadan. Got mad love for the place.
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
ogbomosho provided the present governor. yeah u got the spelling rite Abeti-Aja. So which skool did u go to then?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by Bhola(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
Wesley College of Science, Elekuro. Mehn, that area is really Ibadanized! Labo was something else. See girls, wearing iro and buba, with making sneakers. That was so funny.

When did you graduate from Loyola?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by Damest09(f): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2006
Ibadan is one of the nicest city i've ever live before
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
I didnt go to loyola, went to Methodist Grammar school bodija ibadan
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
but i know quite a lot of wesley guys then. You were guys were always proud of that your white on white
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by Bhola(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2006
You betcha. We sure are proud of the white on white. Mehn, I definitely like the white thing. It was just unique. And while I was there, there was no specific style, as long as it was a gown. Mehn, did we sew different styles. Love the school.

My bad. Methodist grammar school. Chei, don't think I know any one that went to there.

No run away, just yet, Olubadan of Ibadan. Make we solve this age thing once and for all. And see who shld be kneeling or prostrating. cheesy
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
LMAO, you should be prostrating. Gurl maybe u were not groovy in those days , methodist was one of the rocking skools back then(been in bodija area). We did organize alot of press clubs, Lit and other social events like that. we wore blue and white.
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by Bhola(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2006
No mind me o. I was a good girl in secondary school. I am still a good girl o. No get the wrong impression. All those LITs and all, what not really my thing. Mehn, did/do I love to sleep? When everyone was out, me i dey hostel dey sleep o.

Olubadan, do u use YIM? My id is beesee12, tell, madam, that she got nothing to worry abt. No sweet sixteen is taking you away. grin
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
Bhola:

No mind me o. I was a good girl in secondary school. I am still a good girl o. No get the wrong impression. All those LITs and all, what not really my thing. Mehn, did/do I love to sleep? When everyone was out, me i dey hostel dey sleep o.

Olubadan, do u use YIM? My id is beesee12, tell, madam, that she got nothing to worry about. No sweet sixteen is taking you away. grin
I have added u lets talk
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2006
lmao, that look is so funny, i am from ibadan and eeeeeeeerrrrm, i dont see ppl with that look unlesss you go out to the ghetto, like bere,ojo, and whatever, Lits was fun, st louis back then,, and loyola, and also queens college, ibadan was cool, nice place to live. prefer it to lagos anytime
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2006
u cant compare lagos to ibadan, thats like comparing Paris to somalia. So uwent to st-louis? i stayed in Oke-itunu area. st-louis gurls were so loose then. Do u know methodist grammar school in bodija?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2006
oh my gosh! baba ibadan i hope thats not U, i cant imagine being with tribal marks!,

Ibadan is great cheesy
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
babaiban

haha ha,  what do you mean st louis is loose lmao, nooo my cousins went there and my friends too,  they had lits and stuff like that
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2006
@nike4luv
dont worry thats not me, thats my youngest son LMAO I am a fine boy O!
@so cool
which skool u go?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2006
i need evidence!
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2006
babaibadan

nickdel college
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2006
i know nickdel
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2006
@nike4luv
what type of evidence? physical abi ability or demonstration or u mean u wan see me?
@ so cool
na ajebota skool u attend throughout, na phonetic u guys dey always speak for ISI. which year?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2006
i went to richmab in ring road for primary school, left in primary 4 and went to pislib de varisty in felele to start jss1,

@ area father, duh!!!
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2006
@babaiban

Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2006
@nike4luv
kiss
@ so cool
didnt get you, u finished in 1999? or u travelled in 99?
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2006
would haave finished in 99
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2006
oh ok. which state are u in US.
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2006
cheesy in d states lol
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2006
oh hope u are having fun, na ATL i dey .
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2006
babaiban

yep, but i rather be in ibadan grin
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2006
LOL i bet u dont want to .
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by nike4luv(f): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2006
easier said than done
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by socool1(f): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2006
didnt get that
Re: Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria by babaibadan(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2006
nike4luv:

easier said than done
meaning u actually dont want to be in ibadan, u just said that for saying sake.
@nike4luv
if am rite

(1) (2) (3)

Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Congratulations Australian Visa App Is Now Online (cable) / See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.