Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja (47957 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Neatboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!

Morethan 100 years ago, we had your kinds that said that man can not travel outter space. Yet, in less than fifty years man was basking on earth's satellite. If you think somethings are not possible without bribe that means you need a psychoanalyst or God's intervention. All these anti-GEJ, sooner the next breaking news will read: Tinubu in Aso Rock to Compromise.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nyc development,wish we could emulate them here in naija by burning aso rock.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by hansad: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mogidi:
Sanusi ready to declare for PDP any day now. GEJ you too much.

But why do these people still dress like masquerades? Can anyone imagine any of these people engage in any economic activity while wearing clothes like these? Any culture or mode of dressing that does not change with time is backward. It is like the culture of keeping women in purdah or putting women in bags in the name of burqa. In fast developing countries where both husband and wife work, it is still difficult to pay tax and the bills for some couples.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mogidi: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
hansad:

But why do these people still dress like masquerades?
Ojuju Calabar grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by tobaflexy1984: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Everytin na politics jare
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid pay sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by temitemi1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have said before n I'm saying it agin GEJ till 2019!!! Even sanusi doesn't ve choise anymore... GEJ till 2019 lobatan!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mogidi: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
With the realization they can't win 2015, I foresee Tinubu or Buhari betraying one another before 2015.

GEJ YOU TOO MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
GovWahala:
GEJ so humble
GEJ till 2019
humble theif?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by okzcorp: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
They have reconciled, are we ever gonna reconcile after fighting on their behalf?

Well, I was seeing a movie, Stretch (2014) and Nigeria was mentioned by Jessica ALba. Do you know what it was mentioned for?

Money Laundering, corruption.
That's how terrible the image of Nigeria has degenerated.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Oga na MASTER
wahlahi, dem never sabi . Mr President is beginning to show people that he controls the game and for anyone to remain relevant in nigeria politics you have to be in the good books of Mr President. The game has just started

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by CLASSICDUDE(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
politicians have a way of settling there differences , Is the followers that risk their life unnecessarily .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Ologunjude(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
I just he didn't kneel down to Sanusi. Is very sad to watch the president kneeling down everywhere to score cheap point or get support. No president does that across the globe.

Meanwhile I hope u guys discussed our missing $20billion.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gej till I leave this world

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
CLASSICDUDE:
politicians have a way of settling there differences , Is the followers that risk their life unnecessarily .
exactly,that is why I always laugh when people take political discuSsion on nairaland as a do or die,whereas to the key players in politics ,it is just a means to achieving a selfish and personal objective and goal without any relevance to the masses or those who spend their 24hrs on nairaland insulting each other .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by opaMBMA: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Code213:

undecided Too many daft kids on Nairaland!! Smh!

Daft is an understatement

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mogidi:
With the realization they can't win 2015, I foresee Tinubu or Buhari betraying one another before 2015.

GEJ YOU TOO MUCH.
tinubu knows buhari or any apc candidate can never win the presidency. I am sure tinubu will channel 99% of his energy and resources towards retaining his party stronghold in the south west which is fast slipping away from his grasp

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by kccarew(f): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Do you see what happens in 24 "the movie" u reconcile in public and go behind camera to. Still blame each other and I qoute" guy, I just dey make peace ooo because of the forth coming election" and the other guy will be like"what is my own profit"...lol
idris93:
After nearly a year of bitter relations, President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences that once drove both men to the extremes of their offices.

Officials at the meeting say the president urged peace, and announced that he had nothing against the emir and that he had forgotten everything that happened. In return, Mr. Sanusi also preached peace saying he too had let go of the past. The president and the emir later met privately for about 15 minutes, according to our sources.

Mr. Sanusi and his entourage left for Kano shortly after, and were on their way to the Abuja airport at the time of this report.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170354-breaking-jonathan-emir-sanusi-reconcile.html
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Who need enemy at dis election period. Definitely not Mr President.

You spoke my mind. All nothing but political muscling.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mogidi: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
onatisi:
tinubu knows buhari or any apc candidate can never win the presidency. I am sure tinubu will channel 99% of his energy and resources towards retaining his party stronghold in the south west which is fast slipping away from his grasp

Very true, the PDP have been camping at the outskirts of SW laying siege to Tinubu's stronghold. As soon as he realize there's no reprieve am sure he would capitulate like he did in 2011, he's lost Ondo and Ekiti already.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Frankiss44(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mayydayy:
And jonathan was like.
Sanusi no vex.you know say me no carry anything for mind for you.
And Sanusibwas like.
Relax Joe.i know you will come looking for this peace. grin

And Sanusi had to fly to Aso rock to play the boss?? Y u dey fool yourself? Come February, Tinubu go come sign him own deal to deliver west for gej too.... He do am for the last election so nor be news

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Hardetayour: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Orunto:
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences. This is good for the Emir and good for the Country. This Emir is fast learning the rules and responsibilities of his office. Very soon the Emir should confess his involment with the establishment of Jaiz Islamic Bank and what he knows about the financing of bokoharam.
what do u know about Islamic Banking?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!

Hope your bag of money will be able to bail you out for this accusation

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Very true, the PDP have been camping at the outskirts of SW laying siege to Tinubu's stronghold. As soon as he realize there's no reprieve am sure he would capitulate like he did in 2011, he's lost Ondo and Ekiti already.
oyo and kwara too is no longer sure for apc and the internal fighting currently going on in ogun apc may result in apc losing that state,in short tinubu problems is not about the presidency but in apc retaining power in the south west.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mogidi: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
onatisi:
oyo and kwara too is no longer sure for apc and the internal fighting currently going on in ogun apc may result in apc losing that state,in short tinubu problems is not about the presidency but in the south west.

Aptly explained, you know your politics jare.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by EagleNest(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good stuff!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by thaoriginator: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
So sanusi wan defect to pdp? We go declare his seat vacant!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by dahmie2013: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan shudnt think dis has resolved everything, Sanusi knows what he wants, my crush is no fool.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Aptly explained, you know your politics jare.
oga mi na from you I learn am ooo
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by IfyAwazie(f): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

You spoke my mind. All nothing but political muscling.
Or political hustling grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is time to put a ban on Emir and Sultan positions and their meddling in the Nigerian government activities. Those are local leaders who are supposed to be in their localities doing their sh*ts there.

We aren't living in a caliphate or empire! Jeez!
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mogidi: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
onatisi:
oga mi na from you I learn am ooo

grin grin grin No one can fault those analysis you gave, so on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.