Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja (47956 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
All na film trick jo
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Descartes: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Neatboy:

Morethan 100 years ago, we had your kinds that said that man can not travel outter space. Yet, in less than fifty years man was basking on earth's satellite. If you think somethings are not possible without bribe that means you need a psychoanalyst or God's intervention. All these anti-GEJ, sooner the next breaking news will read: Tinubu in Aso Rock to Compromise.
gringringrin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Cellytones: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
How about those who died fighting for the 'big heads?' I wonder when our youths will stop because of politicians. None of my business way (NOMBA)

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by veraiyke(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Politics is working. It is all planned.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Descartes: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mogidi:
With the realization they can't win 2015, I foresee Tinubu or Buhari betraying each other before 2015.

GEJ YOU TOO MUCH.
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Descartes: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
CLASSICDUDE:
politicians have a way of settling there differences , Is the followers that risk their life unnecessarily .
Gbam!!!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Tonylyte(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!
How much did he ''paid''? So the bribe also affected your english? Lol, rest in peace english.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by KLand(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sanusi has learnt his lessons. No one is greater than the president.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by blaqoracle: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
politricks:
Happy reconciliation.Thumbs up to sanusi for initiating the move.
and you are very sure that it was sanusi that initiated the reconciliation?olodo. common sense will tell you that jo is on his kneel begging sanusi because of reelection.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by soludo93(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
They said GEJ is clueless but he has made steps that confirmed him a genius. If that's what clueless is all about, I think I need it.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by DEBUCHMANNY: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!
Na Grammar O
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Walexdinho4: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Orunto:
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences. This is good for the Emir and good for the Country. This Emir is fast learning the rules and responsibilities of his office. Very soon the Emir should confess his involment with the establishment of Jaiz Islamic Bank and what he knows about the financing of bokoharam.

daft u mann
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by chamboy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am not Believing this shit until, GEJ clears the air that sanusi was right on the missing money or if sanusi tells the world he is wrong with the allegations about the missing 20billion dollars
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
soludo93:
They said GEJ is clueless but he has made steps that confirmed him a genius. If that's what clueless is all about, I think I need it.
honestly I have learnt a lot from gej .it is, let your enemies and detractors do all the talking while you do all the winning

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by MudRaker: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
and Sanusi defects to PDP grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by juman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Where is the missing 20 billion dollars?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by bobaustin(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Story for the gods. Al dz ar al bcuz of 2015 election
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by politricks: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqoracle:
and you are very sure that it was sanusi that initiated the reconciliation?olodo. common sense will tell you that jo is on his kneel begging sanusi because of reelection.

Dont be lazy and open the link that was provided in order to get the whole gist.Read the sixth paragraph well and you will know who is olodo between us two.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by phanter: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
wow, this is interesting
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
GEJ na Doroboss. So finally Sanusi don visit aso rock many times?

GEJ is working. Another Fresh air to APC.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by jerryjere(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
thaoriginator:
So sanusi wan defect to pdp? We go declare his seat vacant!
na wa 4 u oo if Jo come win 2015 u no no say him sit as emir nor save? him has to protect wetin him get
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
they are all thieves
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by shaggy5000: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
sanusi has no option, he just realize that playing APC card will not favour him
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by UnimkeAk(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
abu12:
Is this the first time they are meeting after he become emir? He visit the president august and now he is there again, to say his mind.

Sanusi is aman of honour a fearless man who will tell u the truth and stand by it. Sanusi cannot reconcile with corrupt man like jona

"Sanusi is a man of honor, sanusi cannot reconcile with a corrupt man like Jona" blah blahh blahhh

Last time I checked Sanusi has being indicted for several corruption charges while he was the CBN governor.

SANUSI is fucking corrupt with that wicked kind of deceitfulness that makes you feel he isn't , until he got caught.

I don't understand some of you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by daben1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan knows the calamity that'll be fall him if he doesn't reconcile with him...(2015)

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by sarutobie(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
this thread is a disappointment to some people here on nairaland..They would have flooded this thread by now, but for obvious reasons, they are absent.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Myself2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
SenseiX:
So Sanusi has visited GEJ at the villa twice in four months yet resident APC dolts said GEJ would pay homage. Guess we know who is boss

I think say Sanusi no dey fear face,he would have been rendered completely obscure and for a narcissistic prick like him,that would be worse than a death sentence

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by samuelfemo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Story for the gods... Jonathan is only painting a picture that makes him look like friend of the. North

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Myself2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
juman:
Where is the missing 20 billion dollars?

There was never any missing 20 billys,that's why Sanushit went to the villa to beg for forgiveness grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by sademola: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
arabbunkum:
Sanusi just surrendered. Good for 2015

Surrendered Who need who? Elections in the corner!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kwankwaso's pressure is too for GEJ so he thinks wowing & pleading with emir will give him respite in Kano.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by jonuel1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:

When will you stop behaving like a lunatic; until you get to your grave?

No insults intended

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Many Slump At Atiku's Overcrowded Kano Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.