Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja (47968 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by brilliant5(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
biko... Na show off
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by mrvictor: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
And Nairalanders are busy fighting themselves because of two politicians
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by jonuel1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
abu12:
Is this the first time they are meeting after he become emir? He visit the president august and now he is there again, to say his mind.

Sanusi is aman of honour a fearless man who will tell u the truth and stand by it. Sanusi cannot reconcile with corrupt man like jona

Another lunatic on the run...no insults intended
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
pat077:
humble theif?
Fooool! Did he steal ur Father's money?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by kenex4ever(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
World Best emir n World Best president.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by SEMO007(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Finaly a kwankwasia has been initiated in2 d GEJ m0vement..
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Mayydayy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Frankiss44:

And Sanusi had to fly to Aso rock to play the boss?? Y u dey fool yourself? Come February, Tinubu go come sign him own deal to deliver west for gej too.... He do am for the last election so nor be news

where was it mentioned that they met at Aso rock?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Zaikon(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
the pdps how do you rate SLS abou dis?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Chigold101(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
politricks:
Happy reconciliation.Thumbs up to sanusi for initiating the move.
how do u know who inistiated the move?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by politricks: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chigold101:
how do u know who inistiated the move?
Click the link provided and find out.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Chigold101(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!
are u tryn to say that sanusi like taken bribe? Because it takes two to tango...abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by RebelLeader15(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
major466:
It's Divine to forgive and forget. smiley
abegi, leave stories for the gods
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by PStacks(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
PDP has lost Tanbuwal and no amoÙnt Óf §anusi cÀn cure this monumental lo§s

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by koolg: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
abu12:
Is this the first time they are meeting after he become emir? He visit the president august and now he is there again, to say his mind.

Sanusi is aman of honour a fearless man who will tell u the truth and stand by it. Sanusi cannot reconcile with corrupt man like jona

your ass must be so jealous of your mouth
the kind of shyte dropping from your mouth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by nnachukz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mayydayy:
And jonathan was like.
Sanusi no vex.you know say me no carry anything for mind for you.
And Sanusibwas like.
Relax Joe.i know you will come looking for this peace. grin
I laughed at ur reasoning. Your king left his palace and made his way to Aso rock. Who then do u think is begging for forgiveness? jonathan or sanusi?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Rexsoko(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sanusi is much beta dan Amaechi....#quality of a good leader.....then why e no go be GEJ til 2019
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Sunshineluv(f): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tintinix:
Who drove him to the reconciliation meeting I wonder...
Who else if not mallam Amaechi
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Keypha(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
I trust my president, he is an intelligent man, he has now capture Kano state, Jonathan is a dangerous than Abacha, Amechi will carry all the problem in his head after next year election, he will deal with all of them.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by emmykk(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sanusi needs GEJ to recognise his kingship cos the president can fight dirty next year if he win.Gej needs kano vote badly
game of interest but dumb nairaland will never know.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
You are mad, Amorfia.

Orunto:
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences. This is good for the Emir and good for the Country. This Emir is fast learning the rules and responsibilities of his office. Very soon the Emir should confess his involment with the establishment of Jaiz Islamic Bank and what he knows about the financing of bokoharam.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by eddieedoho: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sanusi is a traditional ruler, so we do not expect him to be involve in active politics.Though behind the screen, anything can happen.
The next person is Amaechi, from his body language he is likely to defect back to PDP. Politics..... no permanent friend no permanent enemy but permanent interest. woh!!! Nigerian politics the more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
APC courted Sanusi and drummed up his idiocy. At last, the Gambari is paying homage to his President and pledging to deliver the votes in millions.

GEJ - Show me where you get your wisdom and goodluck from oh.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Toporanking01: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
arabbunkum:
Sanusi just surrendered. Good for 2015
Dis dude funny o,Mr Ebele surrendered because e knows wat e z gonna lose. 2015 is just around d corner, nd u know wat i really meant abt dat. To Emir Sanusi II, forgiveness is a divine.....thumb up to u. Happy reconciliation
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Esperooke(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Many people's level of ignorance are not only unthinkable but appalling......... For those that do not know, the emirship office's demands would have understandably informed HRM SLS' action and not necessarily any spurious reconciliation. Even, in the first instance, SLS was only saying out what he couldn't contain about the govt's corruption to be @ d brighter side of history. It was GEJ that fought him to silence the voice that will not play along in their corruption. I cant help but laugh @ d stupidity of most of this GEJ sycophants. Let them not be in too hurried celebration. Time will tell who wins.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by camelus: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
idris93:
After nearly a year of bitter relations, President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences that once drove both men to the extremes of their offices.

Officials at the meeting say the president urged peace, and announced that he had nothing against the emir and that he had forgotten everything that happened. In return, Mr. Sanusi also preached peace saying he too had let go of the past. The president and the emir later met privately for about 15 minutes, according to our sources.

Mr. Sanusi and his entourage left for Kano shortly after, and were on their way to the Abuja airport at the time of this report.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170354-breaking-jonathan-emir-sanusi-reconcile.html
Sanusi down next Gov. Amechi if only he will learn fast !

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Kingharzyz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
JONATHAN pick nomination form.
I don't want Nigeria to die more.
I don't want Nigeria with unemployment increasing
I don't want Nigeria not to be free when they are not
PDP member.
I don't want a president that withdrawal security when
you are not a member of PDP
I don't want a president that know where chibok girls
are but failed to produce them.
I don't want a president that care not for people died in
BH attack and say he won't visit.
I don't want a president that say BH is faceless but
later negotiating with them. How come they are no
longer face less again.
I don't want a president that can not define corruption,
stealing is not corruption
I don't want a president his party only print one
nomination form for presidential candidate and denied
others.
I don't want a president who says people are make
him not to perform and his a C-in-C. Must he have to
be there.
I don't want a president that when u ask a question
about missing money he will keep quiet and when APC
talk they quickly react than national issue.
NO MORE CLUELESS in a country of good people of
170m with best brain
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Rawani: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
A VERY LARGE OAK was uprooted by the wind and thrown across a
stream. It fell among some Reeds (tall water grasses), which it thus addressed: "I
wonder how you, who are so light and weak, are not entirely
crushed by these strong winds." They replied, "You fight and
contend with the wind, and consequently you are destroyed; while
we on the contrary bend before the least breath of air, and
therefore remain unbroken, and escape."

-Aesop

Moral of the story: "Stoop to conquer"
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
abu12:

Your comments make me laugh. Do you know what's on Sanusi's mind? I laugh again. You find it difficult to admit that they are calling a truce. You and I should know very well that this is politics and there are no permanent friends.

They have their interest to protect. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Keypha:
I trust my president, he is an intelligent man, he has now capture Kano state, Jonathan is a dangerous than Abacha, Amechi will carry all the problem in his head after next year election, he will deal with all of them.

Let them keep calling him clueless. We'll see how he'll handle the forth coming election.
As for Amaechi, his political career in Nigeria is over. He's a man on his own. One thing for sure is that he can not deliver Rivers State to APC and he will never recvognized by them. He's no where.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by chinwe1960: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Turning Your Passion into business is key to Successful entrepreneurship, Do u know that BULKSMS ADVERT Can transform ur business? TRY WWW.VISTASMS247.COM,WILL CAN ONLY GET BETTER.08093942115.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by kasiem(m): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2014
the APC as a party does not know that gej being a silent man shouldn't be followed with full speed but they foolishly followed him with full speed thereby wasting all their fuel and antics in the process, now gej is gradually showing them the real deal having learnt all their deal. In some months we will see sanusi retracting his statement about the missing fund, and the APC will lose their major campaign weapon against gej

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Tintinix:
Who drove him to the reconciliation meeting I wonder...
Lolzzzz na their taxi driver naa, one guy dem a call CRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.