Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? (602 Views)

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? by frankii(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Look, i've heard this talk of "if you only had loved her like the way you did while trying to date her, still do the things you did while chasing her; she would never have a reason to leave". Now my question is this. Can a man ever love a woman, same level as the first time he saw her? Lets be practical here, even ladies should put themselves in our shoes and tell us if they can love a broda 100% always and stay the same?
Re: Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? by ERCROSS(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
It's phenomenal and it depends on many other factors.

Everybody knws the first 3-6 months of any love-based relationship is always super sweet and interesting bcoz the spark has jst been ignited. They tend to be so fascinated abt each other, curious abt each other and feel like spending all days together.Love is still blind at dis stage smiley

And jst after that spark ignition stage is when they start to really knw each other,noticing the shortcomings of each other. Some love-based relationship may survive this first test stage, if the magnitude of their love can overwhelm this imperfections they jst discovered abt each other. love eyes don dey open at dis stage wink

Later-on, they start becoming part of one another as they re-shape and change each other to what they want individually want on one another, they learn to respect the do's & don'ts of each other.. Finally love eyes don clear, shocked

The success reshape process will determine how big the love can grow and determine how far the relationship can go.. Here love sees but overlooks lipsrsealed undecided

Up's and down's of life may hinder them from showcasing their love for one another most times
but the truth of the matter is that..

It's either it gradually dwindle down or grow stronger but it can never remain in d same level frm d start to the end.

My opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? by frankii(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
It's phenomenal and it depends on many other factors.

Everybody knws the first 3-6 months of any love-based relationship is always super sweet and interesting bcoz the spark has jst been ignited. They tend to be so fascinated abt each other, curious abt each other and feel like spending all days together.Love is still blind at dis stage smiley

And jst after that spark ignition stage is when they start to really knw each other,noticing the shortcomings of each other. Some love-based relationship may survive this first test stage, if the magnitude of their love can overwhelm this imperfections they jst discovered abt each other. The eyes of love don dey open at dis stage wink

Later-on, they start becoming part of one another as they re-shaping and changing each other to what they want individually, they learn to respect the do's & don'ts of each other..

The success reshape process will determine how big the love can grow and determine how far the relationship can go.

Up's and down's of life may hinder them from showcasing their love for one another most times
but the truth of the matter is that..

It's either it gradually dwindle or grow stronged but it can never remain in d same level frm d start to the end.

My opinion tho

That's true. I don't think the love can stay at the same level as the very first chasing period. But i also believe it can become better (matured and defined), and exciting as well, but men get carried away sometimes with the hassles of this life!!
Re: Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? by major466(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Love cannot be measured. Love means action.

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies End Up In Wrong Marriages / 8 Powerful Ways To Make Your Relationship Incredible (right NOW) / The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.