Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Teach Yourself Autocad At Your Own Pace - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teach Yourself Autocad At Your Own Pace (575 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! Nairalander Needs Help On How To Crack Autocad 2015 / Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself Autocad At Your Own Pace by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
My objective is to help architects, engineers etc and students to acquire this all important skill. AutoCAD is a drawing software that comes in two and three dimensions and the knowledge of the two are very essential to some professions.
I want to offer you an opportunity of upgrading your cache of skills. The same ebook that I use to teach my students is what am offering you now.

Just pay #2000.00 to the account below and send the bank reciept number to me through an email and the ebook will be forwarded to your email.
Bank Name: GTB
Acct No: 0106487027
Acct Name: Onyebuchi Chima
Email: onyebuchichima@ymail.com
Bbm: 292623d5

(1) (Reply)

The World’s First Genetically Modified Babies Will Graduate High School This Yea / The Latest Money Making Importation In Town / Bis On Android Setting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.