Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November (14936 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Super Eagles To Play Italy In Friendly Match On November 18 / Nigeria To Play Catalunya (Spain) In Friendly Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Antell95(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Super Eagles.5 Black Azonto dancers.0

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by chaberry(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Not more the super eagles. My team gave the best performance by an african country despite not making it pass the group stages. If we had your weak group. We would have moved on without biase from the ref.
Ghana cooking up excuse for their failure since 1956

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Samgreguc(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I meant onazi. Nigerians say he is 21. I laugh in pidgin, because laughter dey jam my igbo, yoruba and hausa. grin grin grin
The guy is pretty good,,,, asl France and Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
adioolayi:
Welcome development

One thing that cant make me stop loving the stadium is the fact that it's a replica of what is obtainable in the western world. Who talk say Africa is not progressing? We'll surely reach there by God's grace.

#Nigeria, developing since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Tonylyte(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nff where arth thou conscience? Why not teams like egypt, algeria, cape verde, et all that plays good football? Why inviting the karrate football club of ghana? Inviting the karratte football club of ghana to that world class stadium is an insult to football and that beautiful stadium....damn!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Kingbritt(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by PocoAPoco57: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
iconize:

Burnt stars are coming for another beat down. tongue

Irrational fooooool ur doro super chickens will suffer again
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by PocoAPoco57: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Theben:

grin grin grin grin Stop wasting your talent nigga, you'll do pretty well as a commedian. FYI, Osaze Odewingie is 32, no Nigerian ever claim he's 23. I dare you to mention a Ghanaian player his age that is as sharp as he is.

Oh, it just occurred to me that a 21 Year-old Mubarak Wakaso has a 13 year old son grin grin

Deluded n gullible fooooool, Wakaso doesnt have a 13 years old son. Nigerians can lie hahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by PocoAPoco57: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tonylyte:
Nff where arth thou conscience? Why not teams like egypt, algeria, cape verde, et all that plays good football? Why inviting the karrate football club of ghana? Inviting the karratte football club of ghana to that world class stadium is an insult to football and that beautiful stadium....damn!

Useless team, you cant even beat Congo hahaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by OXYGENO1: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tonylyte:
boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by buzzmania(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
elbinmanny:
the last time Ghana won AFCON was 1982...... so 60% of Ghanaians have not lived to see the black starts celebraye as African champions grin
How does this stop our Meteors from making a meal out of your chickens.

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by chinex276(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nigeria is d only country in Africa dat has d mens AFCON nd female AFCON at desame tym in its position.
Banku eating GayNAS d year ur misirable engine oil looking black stars/queens beat dat record, dat year there shall be a nation wide celebration nd lots of public holidays.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by chinex276(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Truman155:
Who is gyan? is it that guy that played penalty to throw in?

gyan whose oda name is asamoah... A suspected ritualist, he plays nd wins highest goal scorer in d arabian league, a place where even mikel in his slow state will do desame times two he is d best soccer player in d charcoal republic of GHANA

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by JiggamanGh: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinex276:

gyan whose oda name is asamoah... A suspected ritualist, he plays nd wins highest goal scorer in d arabian league, a place where even mikel in his slow state will do desame times two he is d best soccer player in d charcoal republic of GHANA

He holds the record for most goals by an african player in the World Cup. He has scored more goals than any eagles player both old and present. Please show respect

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by 360command: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Banku go beat eba because banku is made of cassava and corn starch while eba na cassava only.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Tonylyte(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Useless team, you cant even beat Congo hahaaaaaaaa
No comment
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Keypha(m): 1:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Wale112:
Since 2006 Nigeria has never won a game against Ghana. Nigeria has not even been to Quarter finals of world cup before but they went to world cup before Ghana. Why undecided undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Keypha(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Since 1982 Ghana never win gold for Cup of nation, Ghana I don't know why u people hate Nigerian.
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by olaposer(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Ghana must be dreaming each time they think they are better than nigeria in soccer cos u don't have what it takes to overtake nigeria in soccer
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by iamord(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
olaposer:
Ghana must be dreaming each time they think they are better than nigeria in soccer cos u don't have what it takes to overtake nigeria in soccer

You funny gan
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Tonylyte(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2014
elbinmanny:
BRUTALITY shocked shocked
In my mortal combat voice cheesy
Lol, we dey game. Naija no dey cari last, thats the anthem.
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by mickyarams: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Sad ghanians trolling on a Nigerian forum. Silly people.
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by AzontoGhost(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
olaposer:
my bro,tell me what you have!!
Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by bigt2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tonylyte:

U are not innovative in your punchlines...that eba jibe is achaic and i dont even see that as a punchline. Punchline is when u can easily identify a black goat in the middle of the night before a ghanaian.
oh my God! You finished the son of a ho with a punchline in the upper cut "1 2 3" category. Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November by Raimond(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
The Akwa Ibom Stadium at night. It can change into different colors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded / WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone / John Ogu & Chiugo Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.