Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls (2923 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
source: experience

cc: oohmpa

1 Like

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Afrok(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adonbilivit undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
lmfao!! Dude you so funny. beautiful girls also fall inlove you know, they're humans as well. they're not immune to love and affection, everything depends on how you play your cards

3 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Missmossy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lolcheesy any experience to share?

3 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pained much.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
How can u be a broke niqqa and expect true LOVE from a light-skinned gal?

Go and make some money open another thread

tank me 2moro

2 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by OohMpa: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bro, having been to so many pünny far and wide and from Lagos to London, Ooh Mpa can definitely say the following specs will guarantee true love and affection:

a) Babes with that kind face that makes the front camera stop working when she wants to take a selfie. Even orangutan selfie sure pass angry

b) Babes with laxed suspensory ligaments boöbsie while the angle of depression of dem tittays is at right angles to the most anterior distal inferior 2/3 of the bwest. In other words bwest wey dey dance shoki and doesn't wanna come back up angry

c) Bums wey dey cover g string. To see this version, you need to see through the eye of a needle angry

d) Breath to die for. When ooh Mpa means "die", he means die embarassed

e) Thread hair, ankle skirt and miss koi koi. This is the way to a man's heart... angry

f) and she must be dark skinned with hairs for chest angry

Find this girl and you're guaranteed 100+ years of love and affection and no hypertension angry
#Sai

4 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
How can u be a broke niqqa and expect true LOVE from a light-skinned gal?

Go and make some money open another thread

tank me 2moro
i am not broke wizzy. i got love for you thats why i am not reacting how i am supposed to.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
adonbilivit angry
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
OohMpa:
Bro, having been to so many pünny far and wide and from Lagos to London, Ooh Mpa can definitely say the following specs will guarantee true love and affection:

a) Babes with that kind face that makes the front camera stop working when she wants to take a selfie. Even orangutan selfie sure pass angry

b) Babes with laxed suspensory ligaments boöbsie while the angle of depression of dem tittays is at right angles to the most anterior distal inferior 2/3 of the bwest. In other words bwest wey dey dance shoki and doesn't wanna come back up angry

c) Bums wey dey cover g string. To see this version, you need to see through the eye of a needle angry

d) Breath to die for. When ooh Mpa means "die", he means die embarassed

e) Thread hair, ankle skirt and miss koi koi. This is the way to a man's heart... angry

f) and she must be dark skinned with hairs for chest angry

Find this girl and you're guaranteed 100+ years of love and affection and no hypertension angry
#Sai
GBAM! but you dont seem to agree with me totally. where is that retired player @RedEboe? i need his view on this too
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Elinob(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
But you say knw to beautiful girl?
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Go marry ur combo
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
just in case you are wondering, i am handsome.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by SStoneCCold: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op, you are very wrong. If you play your game well, a beautiful lady will fall in love with you. They are just like every other lady only that guys without experience tend to put them on a pedestal and see them as goddesses. They usually don't like that, relate with them the way you relate with the so called not-so-beautiful ladies, even show them you are hard-to-get if you can, and they will fall head over heels in love with you. This is from numerous personal experiences.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
adonbilivit:
i am not broke wizzy. i got love for you thats why i am not reacting how i am supposed to.

just joking Big Bro

I opened one thread like dis b4

"Why beautiful girls cannot be faithful"

Its quite difficult to find one, because of the lotta attention they get

nor mind me oo I just smoked...
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

just joking Big Bro

I opened one thread like dis b4

"Why beautiful girls cannot be faithful"

Its quite difficult to find one, because of the lotta attention they get

nor mind me oo I just smoked...
pass the kpoli niccur...let us puff this shii.t to the good girls in the house. beautiful girls are overrated
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by tobiboss(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
O.k
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by agrovick(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2014
VickyyB:
Pained much.
I love orange grin
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by vizkiz: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2014
adonbilivit:
pass the kpoli niccur...let us puff this shii.t to the good girls in the house. beautiful girls are overrated

so what! We should tag along ugly bit*ches? undecided
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by luvlyqueen(f): 3:08am On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmm dis op has finally gone crazy, mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by KizzyyRae(f): 4:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Aii
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Exponental(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2014
sorry, some of us av wives with beauty who wont compromise their families thereby giving love n affection @ its peak....
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Rapsodee(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
SStoneCCold:
Op, you are very wrong. If you play your game well, a beautiful lady will fall in love with you. They are just like every other lady only that guys without experience tend to put them on a pedestal and see them as goddesses. They usually don't like that, relate with them the way you relate with the so called not-so-beautiful ladies, even show them you are hard-to-get if you can, and they will fall head over heels in love with you. This is from numerous personal experiences.
That's all. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hmmmm dis op has finally gone crazy, mtcheeeeeeeew
hold it there bae! i am not related to andyblazeyansh...so this question makes me crazy? joor oh
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by justmag(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2014
adonbilivit:
source: experience

cc: oohmpa

I stay away from too beautiful girls...even the ones interested in me...Majority of them are just out of this world. My experience is from mistaking a prostitute from a human being, A beautiful girl being unnecessarily high maintainable and more.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by justmag(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
SStoneCCold:

hmmmm!! Nahhh...some beautiful girls are like aliens and are not from this world and u have to treat em differently
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by coolzeal(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2014
In my life, I've seen too many beauties, Witch, Mami water, Obanje or whatever you wanna call them and they all ended up with certain trait. When a girl beauty is beyond my imagination, I play the game right and get her p*ussy and nothing serious. Afterwards, I'm all for a book-smart and intelligent average looking girl. Super rich sugar daddies don't allow this beauties to go scott free especially in Nigeria.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Tymax(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2014
There is good logic in the topic. Beautiful girls think they are all that. As if they worked for the beauty.

"...I think beauty is overrated 'cause it's something anyone can be..."

- Musiq Soulchild
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by SStoneCCold: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
justmag:

hmmmm!! Nahhh...some beautiful girls are like aliens and are not from this world and u have to treat em differently

This is the exact reason why many guys struggle to get beautiful ladies to fall in love with them. Just like the poster here, they see beautiful ladies as aliens or some supernatural beings that are more superior to them and should be specially treated. You only treat a lady specially when she is already yours and even at that, you need to watch out for some red flags so she doesn't take you or your special treatment for granted.
To be successful with women, whether beautiful or not, let them see you as the price they have to win and not the other way round.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Skykid1208(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2014
@OP Thats for Ugly guys
Fine babes die 2 get close 2 fine guys but when ugly guys see them as godess or superior beigns thats when they feel on top but they don't bring it close to us (FyN BOiz) cos they know we gat more value than them

Its just like blind men or one-eyed men (ugly dudes) respin a Two-eyed man (Fyn babe) because they feels he is superior but when that two-eyed man sees a Three-eyed man (We the fine dudes) the two-eyed man go bow down lick him shoe, its just a simple tin

So U don't expect me 2 settle 4 less just because that less is ur best

NOTE: (mind u fine guys r more scarsce compared 2 fine girls thats Y we gat 3 eyes)

1 Like

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by justmag(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2014
SStoneCCold:

This is the exact reason why many guys struggle to get beautiful ladies to fall in love with them. Just like the poster here, they see beautiful ladies as aliens or some supernatural beings that are more superior to them and should be specially treated. You only treat a lady specially when she is already yours and even at that, you need to watch out for some red flags so she doesn't take you or your special treatment for granted.
To be successful with women, whether beautiful or not, let them see you as the price they have to win and not the other way round.

Hmmm...looking at how well composed ya response is. I think it's fair to say english could be ya first or second language. If that's the case then you shud see I said "SOME BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!"...I am not as shallow as you think. I have come across some beautiful girls who are not superficial and just as simple as everyday people but you can not deny the existence of the beautiful girls who use their beauty as a ticket for royal treatment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding / Nairaland Love Circle - Drop Your Whatsapp Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.