Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission (1554 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Ridwan123(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
In the forest of Aguleri, Anambra state, Mr. Chinedu Ubachukwu has emerged winner of Gus 11.

He found "The General's Army helmet" and exchanged it for the 10 million naira and a brand new SUV.

Chinedu beat Emmanuel and Cosy to the General's helmet as he showed his mastery of rowing a boat to its destination.

Incidentally, on the morning of the final search, both Emmanuel and Cosy Joe gave Chinedu their lanterns.

They told him “this will light your path,” oblivious of the fact that that his light would shine the brightest at the end
of the day. Both Emmanuel and Cosy talked
about reducing their load.

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah

First to comment! grin
Front page things

Today's TPD test is good#good_omen.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Electronzeez(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrat ubachukwu chinedu, i forsee you winning when canon was evicted.

Dont know for others but i kind of like his trouble attitude in that camp.....God bless ur hustle.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by 9inches(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good for him. I rooted for him, maybe because he's from the state.. dunno wink
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Ridwan123(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
The funniest Guy actually won it
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by engrjacuzzi: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulation to Chinedu....d igbo man will venture into spare parts biz at alaba or onitsha.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by zicky(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrat
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by justhelp(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahaha wetin b nna own self
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Skillfullulu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
So wetin com happen, na because u no get work dey make u see am.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Chukwuemeka007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
A big congrats to him. It was like he was the only one that knew where to paddle his canoe to. His vigilance nd common sense has helped him emerge the 11th Ultimate Man. Congrats man!
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Op, did I jst see Abia state ? If I tap ur back head eh, ur brain go deactivate grin lipsrsealed

Back to d topic, Nedu my man. U are really working hand in hand with your surname. Congrats kiss
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by CBNIM: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Op, modify your post! Aguleri is not in Abia but Anambra State where the competition took place please!
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by amedusikirabl(f): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Chaiii dnt tell me u hv muco in ur brain.sumtin wen u jst watch finish nw??No b only Abia state na itshekiri state.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Yungwhy(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2014
11th Ultimate Man.. Ubachukwu Chinedu

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by fingard02k(m): 3:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Ultimate man indeed
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - The Mission by Ridwan123(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2014
amedusikirabl:
Chaiii dnt tell me u hv muco in ur brain.sumtin wen u jst watch finish nw??No b only Abia state na itshekiri state.
guy easy nah

(1) (Reply)

The Most Underrated Nigerian Actress - Camilla Mberekpe!! / “shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT / Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.