Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members (12955 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by kobokokabaka(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chaii..nysc don finish me oo sad
How I fit de cope with konji for sharia state?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
07037932373 hit me up on whatsapp. I dont do bbm lotsa fakers there u knw...ENUGU BOI SENT TO KEBBI STATE!!!!JOOOR OOOOH grin grin grin. is weed allowed in kebbi? undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
mikekobe01:

SOKOTO? I THOUGHT U GET TO KEBBI BEFORE SOKOTO
Kebbi doesn't have an airport. So it's sokoto first
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by isaacmerit: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
isaacmerit:
This is Isaac De-Mayor from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state. I will coming live and direct to Kebbi. Although i have not been there before, one mind keeps telling me i will like the place. To be frank, i am thinking of redeployment but i might change my mind depending on if i am able to cope or not. Social life is very important and Good mobile network. Hook me up on my BBM: 2ADF19F2 or Whats app: 08053005306. Wanna make much friends even before coming there. Catch you there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
yomomen:
Hello Friends. If u need to relocate for any reason. I beg feel free to call me on 08038467353. U are in a safe hand. BBBM 224B245E
how will you help? Is money involved? If yes, Service before payment or vice versa? undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by kobokokabaka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Make this pple no cut my hand if I bleep any girl oo undecided
Them no see another state put me,,na "kebbi" wey donkeys pass human being wey de live dia embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Smuthx:
Hello everyone. I was posted to Kebbi, pls how do I travel from Enugu to Kebbi and which transport company go to Kebbi from Enugu? Your advice is urgently needed thanks

Go to holyghost area u will luxury buses, just check if they go to kebbi dirrrect, if not u take sokoto, then from sokoto to kebbi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Am a batch B corps member presently serving in federal government college, birnin yauri, kebbi state and I will like to address some of ur fears:
1. As regards the level of security in the state, Kebbi state is very very peaceful. The people of the state are quite friendly and respectful once u respect their culture and way of life. In fact they are not concerned about ur religion once u don't flout the laws of the land.
2. As regards alcohol on camp, yes It was not sold on camp thru out the 3 weeks we spent on camp. But the good news is u can always arrange some and put it in a plastic bottle and smuggle it into camp. ( preferably vodka,because u can always carry it in ur hand and make dem think it's Eva water. once u enter camp u can always enjoy ur thing and dilute it with soft drinks; D )
3. As for feeding on camp, I advise u to break ur safe and take enough cash to camp o, especially if u are not used to eating expired garri and some slimy okra soup( yes okra is their best soup here).Seriously the food on camp is really poor, in fact its As if they feed us just not to die. So if u will not be eating d food, take at least 15k for feeding o because a plate is 250 at mammi o.
4.Life after camp: like I said before, Kebbi state is very peaceful, just that it's not As developed like a typical state in the south. The people of the state like corpers very much and they always ready to offer u a helping hand. we get free ride most times to CDs. Once they see u in ur khaki, they always want to help u out.
5. Cost of living: Things are pretty cheap here. As a matter of fact I bought 30 naira tomatoes, 20 naira pepper and 200 naira meat and the soup is cooked will last me at least 4days even if I eat it 3 times daily......I tell u i wouldn't even save anything if am serving in Lagos, But I Save a few thousand out of my federal allawee and not even spending my local allawee.
6.Alcohol consumption after camp: To my co-green-bottle lovers, believe me u have nothing to worry about. As researchers, u just have to scan ur environment and ask fellow corpers u meet in ur ppa and u will be surprised green bottles abound everywhere codedly.
7.As for the lady that cried, I feel ur pain.....it's normal to cry when u get posted to Kebbi that's hardly in the news. But I hope u are not light skinned o, because u may not be happy with ur skin when u experience Kebbi sun o.....The angel in charge of sun here always puts it in the highest voltage and goes to sleep o.

NB: if u have any other issue I didn't address, u can always drop it here and I will reply

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cksmile:
will there be direct bus to kebbi from onitsha?
I'm not sure but I think there is.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Smuthx(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
ciccerouno:

Go to holyghost area u will luxury buses, just check if they go to kebbi dirrrect, if not u take sokoto, then from sokoto to kebbi

Thanks bro, I'll certainly do that

By the way, for people going to kebbi from enugu. I just confirmed ENTRACO would be going direct to kebbi on monday morning. Sadly I don't have statement of result yet so can't leave 2moro morning.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by skazeemabiodun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
ajasa4link:
Am a batch B corps member presently serving in federal government college, birnin yauri, kebbi state and I will like to address some of ur fears:
1. As regards the level of security in the state, Kebbi state is very very peaceful. The people of the state are quite friendly and respectful once u respect their culture and way of life. In fact they are not concerned about ur religion once u don't flout the laws of the land.
2. As regards alcohol on camp, yes It was not sold on camp thru out the 3 weeks we spent on camp. But the good news is u can always arrange some and put it in a plastic bottle and smuggle it into camp. ( preferably vodka,because u can always carry it in ur hand and make dem think it's Eva water. once u enter camp u can always enjoy ur thing and dilute it with soft drinks; D )
3. As for feeding on camp, I advise u to break ur safe and take enough cash to camp o, especially if u are not used to eating expired garri and some slimy okra soup( yes okra is their best soup here).Seriously the food on camp is really poor, in fact its As if they feed us just not to die. So if u will not be eating d food, take at least 15k for feeding o because a plate is 250 at mammi o.
4.Life after camp: like I said before, Kebbi state is very peaceful, just that it's not As developed like a typical state in the south. The people of the state like corpers very much and they always ready to offer u a helping hand. we get free ride most times to CDs. Once they see u in ur khaki, they always want to help u out.
5. Cost of living: Things are pretty cheap here. As a matter of fact I bought 30 naira tomatoes, 20 naira pepper and 200 naira meat and the soup is cooked will last me at least 4days even if I eat it 3 times daily......I tell u i wouldn't even save anything if am serving in Lagos, But I Save a few thousand out of my federal allawee and not even spending my local allawee.
6.Alcohol consumption after camp: To my co-green-bottle lovers, believe me u have nothing to worry about. As researchers, u just have to scan ur environment and ask fellow corpers u meet in ur ppa and u will be surprised green bottles abound everywhere codedly.
7.As for the lady that cried, I feel ur pain.....it's normal to cry when u get posted to Kebbi that's hardly in the news. But I hope u are not light skinned o, because u may not be happy with ur skin when u experience Kebbi sun o.....The angel in charge of sun here always puts it in the highest voltage and goes to sleep o.

NB: if u have any other issue I didn't address, u can always drop it here and I will reply
Thanks for ur update boss. How about mobile network service provider? Hope it's cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
skazeemabiodun:

Thanks for ur update boss. How about mobile network service provider? Hope it's cool
mtn and airtel are a bit stable on camp. After camp it depends on d part of the state u are posted to. Different networks are good in different areas.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Kossyne(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
A big shout out to hayordelevic,judemorfy,NmamdiN,Emmanueloy,Ndisnoopi,ajasa4link for their invaluable contribution. This information is for PCMs travelling from Owerri or Anambra.

Alternative 1
Take a bus to Onitsha(for those living in Owerri), and stop @ down fly over by Ekwulobia street or Ph road. Ask for EasyMass transport company. They use small hummer buses and they leave for Kebbi by 5pm every evening(except on sundays). The t-fare is #4000. They do stop @ Yauri in Kebbi, then you can get a cab going to Dakingari from there. but I can't guarantee you comfort.

Alternative 2

Stop @ down flyover in Onitsha, take a luxurious bus going to sokoto(GUO:#4550 time: 11am; God Bless Ezenwata:#5100,time:11am)
Once you get to Sokoto, then take a cab going to Dakingari

Alternative 3

Take a bus going to Abuja from Owerri( Chisco:#4000, time of departure:9pm; ABC transport: #5850) when you get to Abuja, then board a cab going to Kebbi, should be around #4000.

So just budget like #10,000 for your t-fare.

For more info, you can reach me on 08135774727.
Will be leaving with my coursemates on Tues. Cheers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kossyne:
A big shout out to hayordelevic,judemorfy,NmamdiN,Emmanueloy,Ndisnoopi,ajasa4link for their invaluable contribution. This information is for PCMs travelling from Owerri or Anambra.

Alternative 1
Take a bus to Onitsha(for those living in Owerri), and stop @ down fly over by Ekwulobia street or Ph road. Ask for EasyMass transport company. They use small hummer buses and they leave for Kebbi by 5pm every evening(except on sundays). The t-fare is #4000. They do stop @ Yauri in Kebbi, then you can get a cab going to Dakingari from there. but I can't guarantee you comfort.

Alternative 2

Stop @ down flyover in Onitsha, take a luxurious bus going to sokoto(GUO:#4550 time: 11am; God Bless Ezenwata:#5100,time:11am)
Once you get to Sokoto, then take a cab going to Dakingari

Alternative 3

Take a bus going to Abuja from Owerri( Chisco:#4000, time of departure:9pm; ABC transport: #5850) when you get to Abuja, then board a cab going to Kebbi, should be around #4000.

So just budget like #10,000 for your t-fare.

For more info, you can reach me on 08135774727.
Will be leaving with my coursemates on Tues. Cheers.
I hail you bros
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Cksmile(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hw much state dey pay?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Anything like club in this kebbi gan? undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by hayordelevic(m): 2:39am On Nov 03, 2014
ArNyy:
am telling u...actualy is ma younger sis goin to kebbi,rily worried for her
I can assure you 90% u'll meet someone going to dakingari from jabi pack that tuesday morning and u'll get to the camp 5pm or 5:30pm depends on the driver! Safe trip!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by hayordelevic(m): 2:42am On Nov 03, 2014
NnamdiN:
Anything like club in this kebbi gan? undecided
did u say club? I laugh you seriously...no beer in mamin market self!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by hayordelevic(m): 2:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Cksmile:
Hw much state dey pay?
2k sir and its been paid every 5 months
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayordelevic:
did u say club? I laugh you seriously...no beer in mamin market self!
lol no club for one year? WoW how do you guys unwind? I have another problem tho, will I be allowed in on the 6th? I thought registration was to last 3 days. I am presently in abuja, can still take a bus to kebbi but I already booked a flight for 6th.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol no club for one year? WoW how do you guys unwind? I have another problem tho, will I be allowed in on the 6th? I thought registration was to last 3 days. I am presently in abuja, can still take a bus to kebbi but I already booked a flight for 6th.
of course u will be registered even if u enter camp on Saturday. Kebbi is too far for them to refuse to register late comers. some of our batch b members entered camp on Saturday and were registered.... As for unwinding, believe me when u get to ur ppa u will find out if u move with happening guys grin . Officially alcohol is prohibited, But black market abounds everywhere. (I even down bullet vodka and vino tinto yesterday with my guys)cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajasa4link:

of course u will be registered even if u enter camp on Saturday. Kebbi is too far for them to refuse to register late comers. some of our batch b members entered camp on Saturday and were registered.... As for unwinding, believe me when u get to ur ppa u will find out if u move with happening guys grin . Officially alcohol is prohibited, But black market abounds everywhere. (I even down bullet vodka and vino tinto yesterday with my guys)cheesy
Thanks brother. I'm calm now. My mind is beginning to accept kebbi o cheesy Bro on a scale of 1-10. Rate the fun in kebbi abeg
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Emmanueloy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
NnamdiN:
Thanks brother. I'm calm now. My mind is beginning to accept kebbi o cheesy Bro on a scale of 1-10. Rate the fun in kebbi abeg
did u say fun? Hehehe. You'll have fun in d camp at the rate of 6/10. But afterwards, welcome to the 19th century. You'll just have 2 create fun 4 urself among corp members wherever you're posted to.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
NnamdiN:
Like Emmanuelboy has rightly said, u will be responsible for creating ur own fun o. in fact u can have 10 over 10 fun if u know ur way...when u get to ur ppa u will sort things out sha....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by NnamdiN: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajasa4link:

Like Emmanuelboy has rightly said, u will be responsible for creating ur own fun o. in fact u can have 10 over 10 fun if u know ur way...when u get to ur ppa u will sort things out sha....
Emmanueloy:

did u say fun? Hehehe. You'll have fun in d camp at the rate of 6/10. But afterwards, welcome to the 19th century. You'll just have 2 create fun 4 urself among corp members wherever you're posted to.
Thanks Bosses. I think I'll stay
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Ijebs: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Hey guys!!!! Am kingsley just got posted to kebbi and I did my research. The place is relatively cool tho. Leaving from lag tomorow.... Coming wiv cross country!!!

Hope we have a good camp yea ooo cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Gentlesoul1(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Can I get a bus going to Kebbi from Niger state?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2014
Gentlesoul1:
Can I get a bus going to Kebbi from Niger state?
Niger state is the closest state to Kebbi. From kontangora to yauri in Kebbi is like 2hours....u will definitely get a bus to anywhere in Kebbi from niger
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.