Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members (12954 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by mimsvbeauty: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Temesco(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
kebbi is 1 of the most peaceful state in d whole of d north.(d land of equity wia humans and animals are equal, lol!) I enjoyed serving in kebbi though d weather condition is at extreme. During wet season, it is extremely cold nd in d dry season, it s extremely hot. Bt i dnt tink d Dakingari camp can be as interesting as d Argungu camp. I served in the interior village of Marafa in Fakai LG even wen option of redeployment was starring at me in d face. Just blessing God for everyting. U will too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Dcholeric: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lero15:
lol...ever heard of Zuru?
Abeg no vex say na old thread. What is zuru like, and where in kebbi is zuru? Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Dcholeric: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
isaacmerit:
This is Isaac De-Mayor from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state. I will coming live and direct to Kebbi. Although i have not been there before, one mind keeps telling me i will like the place. To be frank, i am thinking of redeployment but i might change my mind depending on if i am able to cope or not. Social life is very important and Good mobile network. Hook me up on my BBM: 2ADF19F2 or Whats app: 08053005306. Wanna make much friends even before coming there. Catch you there.
Boss help me abeg, how kebbi later turn out to be?
Because me too love my social life.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Dcholeric: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
ajasa4link:
Am a batch B corps member presently serving in federal government college, birnin yauri, kebbi state and I will like to address some of ur fears:
1. As regards the level of security in the state, Kebbi state is very very peaceful. The people of the state are quite friendly and respectful once u respect their culture and way of life. In fact they are not concerned about ur religion once u don't flout the laws of the land.
2. As regards alcohol on camp, yes It was not sold on camp thru out the 3 weeks we spent on camp. But the good news is u can always arrange some and put it in a plastic bottle and smuggle it into camp. ( preferably vodka,because u can always carry it in ur hand and make dem think it's Eva water. once u enter camp u can always enjoy ur thing and dilute it with soft drinks; D )
3. As for feeding on camp, I advise u to break ur safe and take enough cash to camp o, especially if u are not used to eating expired garri and some slimy okra soup( yes okra is their best soup here).Seriously the food on camp is really poor, in fact its As if they feed us just not to die. So if u will not be eating d food, take at least 15k for feeding o because a plate is 250 at mammi o.
4.Life after camp: like I said before, Kebbi state is very peaceful, just that it's not As developed like a typical state in the south. The people of the state like corpers very much and they always ready to offer u a helping hand. we get free ride most times to CDs. Once they see u in ur khaki, they always want to help u out.
5. Cost of living: Things are pretty cheap here. As a matter of fact I bought 30 naira tomatoes, 20 naira pepper and 200 naira meat and the soup is cooked will last me at least 4days even if I eat it 3 times daily......I tell u i wouldn't even save anything if am serving in Lagos, But I Save a few thousand out of my federal allawee and not even spending my local allawee.
6.Alcohol consumption after camp: To my co-green-bottle lovers, believe me u have nothing to worry about. As researchers, u just have to scan ur environment and ask fellow corpers u meet in ur ppa and u will be surprised green bottles abound everywhere codedly.
7.As for the lady that cried, I feel ur pain.....it's normal to cry when u get posted to Kebbi that's hardly in the news. But I hope u are not light skinned o, because u may not be happy with ur skin when u experience Kebbi sun o.....The angel in charge of sun here always puts it in the highest voltage and goes to sleep o.

NB: if u have any other issue I didn't address, u can always drop it here and I will reply
Oga no vex o, how far with babes/girls parolz?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by ajasa4link: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Dcholeric:

Oga no vex o, how far with babes/girls parolz?
Ur surest bet is to get hooked up with a corper babe. I wouldn't support u go for the teenage girls u are supposed to teach. Other babes are either married or stay indoors..
However, if u get posted to a place like zuru where Christians and traditionalist dominate, ur story might be different.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Dcholeric: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
ajasa4link:

Ur surest bet is to get hooked up with a corper babe. I wouldn't support u go for the teenage girls u are supposed to teach. Other babes are either married or stay indoors..
However, if u get posted to a place like zuru where Christians and traditionalist dominate, ur story might be different.
Omo this one na die o.
So na only teaching person go see catch for kebbi, be like na redeployment sure pass o, unless i am posted to a place like zuru, then person fit reconsider.

Thanks all the same boss, i really appreciate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Lero15(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dcholeric:

Abeg no vex say na old thread.
What is zuru like, and where in kebbi is zuru?
Thanks

As explained by others, Zuru is more of "Christians" and free people than any other place in KEBBI.

Jega, Argungu, B/kebbi, Zuru, Yauri, Aliero are some of the good places there.

Zuru is the "freest".
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by Leonaski(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
I am going to kebbi too from Benin....when will you be traveling
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by BaeCherish: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls can I get a bus going from aba to kebbi n where? Tnk u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members by BaeCherish: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls how do I get to kebbi from aba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.