Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Who Dies In This Picture? - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Dies In This Picture? (60275 Views)

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Which Country Was This Picture Taken? / Can You See The Hidden Baby In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by DONOCHAS(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
B hv been dia digging his grave, once d stone start rollin, it wil go 2 d bt wil nt harm him due to d stone at d oda end is nt at equilibruim wit it, making d stone 2 hit on d wedge nd it wil go 2 d stone at d oda end causing it 2 crush d wall nd kill B.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by MadCow1: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
I believe I nailed the answer.

I said the Guys head would be crushed and thats all.. grin

PAY ME MY MONEY!

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by DanitoA1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
D dies. Owing to the fact that tracing the cut out in the rolled stone, they is no possible way for the cut to fit into the head of man D since the ball has to roll four times making it to land the same way the ball started rolling. And then the C guy would save because, the rolled stone is lighter than the one on the weighing balance making the stone to either roll over and stop or hang on the balance making D the only dead guy.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by ugwum007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
none of dem will die cos the stones will not touch any of them
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by addicted268(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hanibal:
D may loose his head grin.. C is very dead. .. reason?. ask google

Hehe, “very dead” reminds me of d dance master who taught arya in game of thrones.

Him it was who said “there is only one God,and his name is death,and there is only one thing we say to him- “NOT TODAY”

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by doublecross(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
davroca16:

I think I'll follow your opinion how ever D's possibility of surviving is 50-50 is he stands, except he squats. smiley
i think i will follow too
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by biggybig(f): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Actually, the pusher is safe because the stone pushed is lighter and cannot lift the other stone. For the same reason, C is very much safe. B is most likely to be saved because of the angle of projection. A is the only one not safe. The rolled ball might hit him.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Elgaxton(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Except the D guy squats which is hardly possible, He's a dead man
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Nobody dies if they all can speak out
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by toby2(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Nobody dies cos, d cant be touched cos of the part that was bitten off the right handed stone, and the right handed stone is obviously lesser than the stone on the right, therefore it will just roll, thereby sparing the others frm death....
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by iamprestige: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Cant see the picx o
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by MASAKAR(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2014
E
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by DansomtoC(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2014
nobody
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
iamprestige:
Cant see the picx o
chinko no good o sad
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by frisby: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lever snaps and C is eating brunch with Abraham.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by hopefulme: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Depend on how one sees it.Perspective
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by pauloskie38(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
All have the probability of dying only Jesus can tell
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by princealexndre(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Only A-levels student can answer this question. On my own opinion I think nobody is going to die bcus the stone being pushed is lighter than d one on the saw,which will cause a little bit movement so d stone remains in a 65-35 position leaving C alive. D survives bcus d stone is going to roll over his head with d chopped part of the stone protecting his head,so evrybdy is safe
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by austinebode: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2014
A
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by SenatorJames(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeyheed:
The one pushing will die because when the stone reaches the plank, it throws the other stone up to the pusher killing him
D's head is still above the ground level, so its at a higher risk. Since the weight of the top object is not up to the one on the beam, it will only roll to it, leaving C harm-free. The rest will be safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.