Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona (8826 Views)

Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / SPOTTED: Liverpool's Steven Gerrard & His Wife Alex On Holiday In Ibiza / The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by coldsoup(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Midehi:
Chaii...wey all d rich guys na, make una send for me now wit ds kind treatment...nna ego is sweet i swear.
see this one they find guy wey go send am private jet , you dream no get NAFDAC number

BTW
I fit send private bike pick u sha
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
coldsoup:
see this one they find guy wey go send am private jet , you dream no get NAFDAC number

BTW
I fit send private bike pick u sha
my dream na correct ooo...vry soon it will come to pass & i will update u.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by coldsoup(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Midehi:

my dream na correct ooo...vry soon it will come to pass & i will update u.
In fit be me wey go bring am to pass
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
echobee:

Am i d ops? Is my moniker uwealth1?. U better go and sleep,if u had a bad day angry. Last time i will trade words with u. So continue.it really shows ur upbringing.u insult ur parents anyhow,not suprised. U should ave insulted me,not my parents.
eeya, a frustrated day for u I guess! Better luck nxt time
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2014
dapsoneh:
eeya, a frustrated day for me! Better luck nxt time
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2014
100Cents:
So they can't talk on phone ?

BTW, will they phu.ck ?

This girl nah mumu o...

Why is she a mumu?
He is the one spending his money sending a private jet to pick her. He is a also making her more popular with this story which will also boost her career. If they have sex, it's something they will both enjoy. So again I must ask, why is she a mumu?
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by 100Cents: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Why is she a mumu?
He is the one spending his money sending a private jet to pick her. He is a also making her more popular with this story which will also boost her career. If they have sex, it's something they will both enjoy. So again I must ask, why is she a mumu?

She doesn't have to tell us she is a har..lot.

What's the need ?

The guy who spent the money didn't care to inform us. Things like this happen everyday and no one hears it.

That makes her an attention seeking mumu..
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2014
100Cents:

She doesn't have to tell us she is a har..lot.

What's the need ?

The guy who spent the money didn't care to inform us. Things like this happen everyday and no one hears it.

That makes her an attention seeking mumu..

I disagree, she's now very popular with this, that's good for her career as a model. Even if it's in the harlotry businessgrin, she has also boosted her career as many guys will like to taste what neymar send a private jet to get. Believe me this isn't a dumb move, it's like calling miley cyrus dumb because of her attention grabbing antics. When you look beyond the superficial you realise these ladies are being very intelligent with their actions.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by idu1(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2014
D girl Leg long........
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by Akingbiz: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
rokiatu:
The girl is really dang pretty, model pretty.
You are more prettier.
#hit and tap every assualted area in her body to receive the blessing of fresh air#
On a Second thought>>
just wondering if she could be here with me right now to dig 19 years into her.
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2014
echobee:

Am i d ops? Is my moniker uwealth1?. U better go and sleep,if u had a bad day angry. Last time i will trade words with u. So continue.it really shows ur upbringing.u insult ur parents anyhow,not suprised. U should ave insulted me,not my parents.
u just got ur independence from yaba left but they tot u were ok, pls, return asap
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2014
dapsoneh:
i just got my independence from yaba left but they tot i was ok,i will surely return asap
Get well soon grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
echobee:

Get well soon grin
ur case is iredeemable... pele grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
dapsoneh:
my case is iredeemable... grin
It is well grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2014
echobee:

It is well grin
with ur soul in he'll fire grin grin grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by echobee(f): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2014
dapsoneh:
with my soul in he'll fire grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona by dapsoneh: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
echobee:

grin grin
grin grin grin.. yaba leftmites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Speaks Against Domestic Violence (Video) / #bbnaija : Symplytacha Suffers "Nipple Slip" At Dj Exclusive Saturday Party (18+ / Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.