Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha (5578 Views)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mclick:
So police now interprets the law by acting with impunity, well I just love the recent scenarios. We need a viable political opposition and option if Nigeria must move forward

A viable and serious political opposition would advise Tambuwal to resign
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
This is why i don't like igbo people. They are traitors, they can never be trusted. They are green snake under green grass. Btw, if tanbuwa or wetin be he name? Nor they fear, why he run go meet emeka? He go beg emeka to save he ass
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
It is evident that President Jonathan have lost it. He's just exercising a futile action. We can't wait for February 14, 2015 ato show him some love by voting APC.

Goooodbye Jonathan
Welcome on board Muhammadu Buhari
#APC
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by Mclick(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
mikeansy:

A viable and serious political opposition would advise Tambuwal to resign
there is an arm of government responsible interpreting the law, allow them do their work that's why they are there and that's also where they earn their living. For democracy to strive there must be level playing ground, that's how we will know a government that is serious about the rule of law and the game. Not impunity my brother. I can see most of us rely on a partial interpretations of the law by some self serving to make our judgments, it is so glaring government agencies are answerable to one political party and not Nigerians. Let the antecedents, work and history of each political party speak for them. Mind you I am not a member or affiliate of any political party. I am a Nigerian who wish things gets better for Nigerians.
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by dmozart: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
thegreatman4ww:
The problem of GEJ, his party and supporters is that they always denied the reality.

Why is the President eager to know who was on his side, he has been living on denial of his emotions/himself and ppl around him play on his desperation and foolishness. Before end of December 2014.....we shall see which party laugh best, because I knew that PDP and GEJ will have their biggest shocker before the year's runs out and if APC do not manage her primaries very well, I am seeing another party (but not PDP or APC) wnning the presidency come 2015.
Yes, the REVOLUTIONary PARTY
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by dmozart: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2014
major466:
Tambuwal should resign honorably or face the music. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Mr. SHUT UP !! Do you think repeating these stale lines above without ceasing makes it binding. Oya go force am to resign na. C'mon go and play ludo and stop rambling on about your ignorance!
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by major466(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
dmozart:
Mr. SHUT UP !! Do you think repeating these stale lines above without ceasing makes it binding. Oya go force am to resign na. C'mon go and play ludo and stop rambling on about your ignorance!
Dont give yourself high blood pressure because of Tambuwal. He's no longer the Speaker of the House of Representatives, courtesy of his defection. He committed a blunder on himself by himself.
Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by 7lives: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
thaoriginator:
Jonathan Don Suffergrin meanwhile, suffer still dey aheadgrin

Me just dey laugh like OBJ... Very soon now dem go send their BH army to attack Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal... But he's a ginger bread man, they can't catch him gringringrin

O boy my belle wan bust off laughter o! gringringrin

gringringrin
gringringrin

Abeg no kill me with laughter o, Oga jona dey for shadow boxing right now, the man don suffer no be small, true true no peace for the wicked the bible son talk am. grin
thaoriginator:
Jonathan Don Suffergrin meanwhile, suffer still dey aheadgrin

Me just dey laugh like OBJ... Very soon now dem go send their BH army to attack Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal... But he's a ginger bread man, they can't catch him gringringrin

O boy my belle wan bust off laughter o! gringringrin

gringringrin
gringringrin

Abeg no kill me with laughter o, Oga jona dey for shadow boxing right now, the man don suffer no be small, true true no peace for the wicked the bible son talk am.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha by aresa: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
mikeansy:
Emeka Ihedioha should maintain his friendship with Tambuwal but I expect Emeka to as true friends would advise Tambuwal to uphold the constitution and tender his resignation.

If Tambuwal does not respect the constitution then Emeka owe himself, and Nigerians a duty to uphold the constitution by doing whatever is necessary to restore integrity to the house and remove Tambuwal!

And what constitution are you talking about? Your own specially drafted constitution, PDPs or the Nigerian constitution?

I know we have a very corrupt, lawless and despotic president, but must you people mirror and reflect the same crooked and lawless mentality?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Disgusting!!!! See What Indians Do To Our Women. / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow / What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.