Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,138 members, 7,863,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! (3783 Views)

Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever / 5 Reasons Introvert Guys Make The BEST Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by cutieberie1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
my bf z studyin engineerin nd al dt was said z true.engr 4 life
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by uniqueren(f): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ok i didn't bother to read through, but i agree with the topic totally.
Yes all courses re equal but men some are more equal than others.. I tink its d industriousness dt comes with being a trainee engineer.

And sincerly of all the guys i've met and dated, engineers still remain the best!!

*plus we make the best girlfriends too!!

1 Like

Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by PrettyClare7(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
op you are so correct! My bf is an engr. I have no regrets at all.
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by PrettyClare7(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
clears throat* association of engine men gfs/wives.
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by ilori1930(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
well said OP!... and why am I just seeing this cheesy
Engineers... the best of men

Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by sevantex(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
oilykid:
s but if there are no problems handily available,we will create our own problems.
...This got me laffin hard.,Abeg make una reduce d number of problems created oo..naija problems plenty already grin...As per d topic.,I feel being a good bf is dependent on a person's behaviour/xter..,Training as an engineer can discipline a guy to a good extent which is needed. but relating with people is anoda tin entirely and takes more dn bein an engineer to be good at..,They. Make good money sha so I doubt d babes will bother much..hehehe
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by ellechrystal(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
U never date rugged engineer b that na.
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by joromi: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Engineers make the best girlfriends too
Date us please cry
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by Enockia(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
engineers rule...................
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by sevantex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
joromi:
Engineers make the best girlfriends too
Date us please cry
..lol..pele pretty.,we reason una too..hehe
Re: Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Proud to be one#teamengineers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Guys Ladies Don't Like / 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them / Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.