Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions (6943 Views)

Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by Gorgeousolasco(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nice post.
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gorgeousolasco:
Nice post.

Hello!
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by faithboi: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
So true..

Whenever I tell people my plans,it doesn't always work out.
there you have it....I hope u make amends!
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by faithboi: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
Best way to escape arrows from villa
lol...u gat me laughing
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by faithboi: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Evergreat2014:
We are always learning. Thanks alot OP.
dont tank me, tank d owner of d site I copied it from...(lol, I was just using d lines of Olamide "eni duro"wink....tanks for liking it
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by faithboi: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
snrman:
Na to book space ..
Oya FRONT PAGE
mrpackager:
it is well

frontpage material
no o...na only boko hara and celebrity news mods dey see o..lol
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by faithboi: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
akinsadeez:
Its not good to hide ones intention all the time. Instead of stealing your ideas there are people who will actually offer suggestions that will improve your idea or even open your eyes to some areas which you did not consider before.
This article generalizes, which is wrong. The main thing is knowing whom to talk to about your intentions at the right time. You should not tell EVERYONE about your intentions ALL the time, but at the same time hiding your intention from everyone can be very counterproductive. You lose valuable advice and when everything goes south, these people whom you originally wanted to surprise are most likely the same people you will go back to help get you out of your problem.
thanks for sharing
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by sunnshyn(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Very true OP..

Just like Yomieluv said, if I tell my intentions to ANYONE I realize they do not materialize. And truth is, it can be a bit difficult keeping some intentions, as sometimes you need guidance on the way to go...

So, its a very dicey issue..

What I do? I just come on the internet, and randomly ask google. Chances are someone somewhere have asked such questions and needs advice...or come to the best place. Nairaland. We never know how really valuable this forum is...there's hardly no type of question that hasn't be properly discussed on Nairaland, and the beautiful thing is: you get different people's ideas and opinions for free which I call reviews.. From career, to marriage, to building ur own house cheaply, to buying cars, to education, even xes related matters....everything!!!

Thanks Op for sharing...
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by Evergreat2014(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2014
faithboi:
dont tank me, tank d owner of d site I copied it from...(lol, I was just using d lines of Olamide "eni duro"wink....tanks for liking it

Well, if you hadn't brought it here, I wouldn't have probably seen it. All thesame am grateful to you.
Re: Six Reasons Why You Must Conceal Your Intentions by Idacrux: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
@op.u make my day...I just get my mistakes now,God bless u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel, If You Are An Illiterate? / Funny New English Words And Their Meaning (photos) / ASUU Strike: NASS To Initiate New Policies On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.