Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World (1446 Views)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nigerian oil mogul and businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija has been named 9th richest woman in the world in a new list published by American wealth website, Wealth-X.

Below is a screenshot of the full list.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/10/31/nigeria-folorunsho-alakija-named-9th-richest-woman-in-the-world/

Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Money is good ooo.... God will punish Mr poverty...
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by montestic(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
How many people has this woman helped with her stupendous riches?

I just hope she's helping the less privileged ones ooooo.
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by klem93(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yoruba rocks mehn
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by maxism2: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Madame Folunrosho, if u are reading this, pls help me ooo. I need help. Let's prove the above commenter, montestic, wrong. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Where are the misogynists? Tallesty1, Misogynist2014, Truckpusher, TV01 etc undecided

Congrats Madamemoiselle.
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Truckpusher(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
FrancisTony:
Where are the misogynists? Tallesty1, Misogynist2014, Truckpusher, TV01 etc undecided

Congrats Madamemoiselle.
Remove me from this list you lil piece of cuvnt. angry
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:

grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Congrats Madamemoiselle.
You won't put my name there if you know the meaning of Misogynist.

And please, let this be the first and last time you'd do that.
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by politricks: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
GOD punish poverty see how she is looking fresh and fly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Dramadiddy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
See baaaaaaaarrrr!
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
You won't put my name there if you know the meaning of Misogynist.

And please, let this be the first and last time you'd do that.

Huh? undecided

When 98% of your comment on feminine thread is always spiteful.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by englishmart(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will not wait till God punishes poverty.
I Will punish the mother-fuckin poverty my sef.
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by jejemanito: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
englishmart:
I will not wait till God punishes poverty.
I Will punish the mother-fuckin poverty my sef.
How exactly will you do that?
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by jejemanito: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Chai!
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by englishmart(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
jejemanito:

How exactly will you do that?
just patiently wait till my name appears as one of the richest peeps in the world..
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by englishmart(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Money is good ooo.... God will punish Mr poverty...
poverty is not a Mr. It is a Mrs.
They are fond of impoverishing men.

Meanwhile, do not wait till God punishes poverty.
If that woman had waited for Gods punishment to descend on poverty, she wouldn't have been this rich. Punish the shit yourself
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Misogynist2014(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2014
FrancisTony:

Congrats Madamemoiselle.
You must be out of your mind. undecided Show me one of my posts where I wrote that a woman cannot succeed and I will deactivate this account. Punk! angry
Even if you read through my recent posts, you will see where I mentioned Alakija's prowess to carefreewannabe (the self proclaimed German cheesy .)
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2014
FrancisTony:

Congrats Madamemoiselle.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
What's giving you joy about that piece shiit that diickhead put up there? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by bustyhelen(f): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Lovely. Seun would soon b enlisted as one of the richest bloggers in d world
Re: Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija Named 9th Richest Woman In The World by diksucker(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Business Diary Of A Smart G / Is Quickteller Safe To Receive Western Union Online? / How Lucrative Is Car Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.