Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles (12985 Views)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pls Read -bought A Honda Pilot 03 Without Even Having The Intention To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Barselonia:
all what pdp can do is to bring hardship for Nigerian.... politicians can't ban Something that wouldn't favour them in return....
what I was thinking is maybe one them want to start importation of KEKENAPEP, That's y Dey wan motorcycle...

f^ck executive arm
f^ck legislative arm
f^ck judiciary arm.....

long live Nigeria
bro are you ok,if you f^ck the executive,legislative and judiciary wetin go Come remain for Nigeria to live long?
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
McLuhan:
In my opinion, commercial motorcycling is a symptom of the high level of poverty in Nigeria. Commercial motorcycles, or okadas as they are popularly called, first appeared in the late 1980s during an economic downturn in Nigeria. Jobless youths transported passengers on narrow or poorly maintained roads to faraway cities and villages. Today, unfortunately, the rise in okada usage has been accompanied by increased occurences of risky riding and road accidents. Furthermore, the proliferation of commercial motorcycles often comes with its attendant aesthetic and environmental challenges to city life. Consequently, I don't think commercial motorcycling is sustainable in the long run. For that reason, every responsible government must design proactive mass transit programmes, as well as job creation shemes, for its people.
I love your use of English, keep it up.
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by kendrick93(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Revolva:

I no blame dis idiot..na because any of ur family member never go thru hardship ...now state the harm they do ...abi dey even help the masses...more in mobility
i hav seen people who i know killed by okada. so yes,i dnt fuckin care..dey should find anoda means of surviving since dey can't drive carefully and abide by laws of traffic
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by edogho(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
i support dey ban it, only if it'll make 9ja better. if not, wetin concern monkey with family planning ?

u can't find bike in ikeja again o. i can recall me causing fashman when i was looking for spectranet office, bikemen would av made it easy. chai, sun beat of dat day ehn angry
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Harrybanty(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
They don change mouth

1 Like

Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by McLuhan(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
I love your use of English, keep it up.
Thank you very much. I am flattered.
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by brownlord: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

You're just one of the foolish e-rats who jump at anything to ridicule the govt. Why are you so pessimistic about any action or inaction of people in authority? In the first instance, there was no official press release from Jonathan's govt that presupposes an immediate or future ban on Okada. It was a thread created by animals who will go any length to bring down Jonathan and diminish his popularity. Whether you like it or not, Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019.

Ipad 11, you've been noticed, you can run along
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

You're just one of the foolish e-rats who jump at anything to ridicule the govt. Why are you so pessimistic about any action or inaction of people in authority? In the first instance, there was no official press release from Jonathan's govt that presupposes an immediate or future ban on Okada. It was a thread created by animals who will go any length to bring down Jonathan and diminish his popularity. Whether you like it or not, Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019.
, guy God forbid bad thing, abi he has rule ni
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Barselonia(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
bro are you ok,if you f^ck the executive,legislative and judiciary wetin go Come remain for Nigeria to live long?
its time for military rule
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Barselonia:

its time for military rule
so they should leave Boko harm and Come and takeover the running of the government?
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:
X: "Sir, Okada will be needed to move ballot papers meant for rigging faster. We can ban it after election."

Y: "Ok. That makes sense. Go and deny the news"

You make brain!!! grin

1 Like

Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by DONOCSO(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Take a selfie on a moving okada if you want fg to ban them.
see how to get more customers here http://blog.sureguys.com/get-clients
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
They should ban them. Commercial bikers are constituting nuisance to the environment. angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Barselonia(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
so they should leave Boko harm and Come and takeover the running of the government?
Wetin dem Dey do Since
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by nationwide1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
The same way they refuted plans of petrol subsidy removal until we were greeted with it on January 1st 2012. We may experience same again but for the elections.

1 Like

Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Galadimabawa: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
U pple will not stop playing with our intaligent
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Funjosh(m): 4:13am On Nov 01, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA smiley
GOD BLESS ME grin
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by sekzy99(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by JimmyFawks(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
Fashola said the same thing,yet he did it partially..

Truth is that Nigeria isn't ready for this rush-rush to copy the western world,so many things must be in place.

Banning okada is another way of enriching the law enforcers,because you,and I know its ban won't be effective implemented with the sorry state of Nigeria roads.

Am first to comment,I feel great.
You must really feel great. Congrats!
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by eyan1: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
this is trick... Who would be at receiving end if not masses? They will not initiate policy that would in turn be detrimental to them. GOD come to our aid in this country.
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by DaBullIT(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2014
ademega:
I saw fayose telling GEJ ,.. Ur Mr president sir , dont try it oh , that was what fayemi did and cost him 16-0 and u know already we are praying for 5 out of 36 before please dont make it 0 sir . You know these are the major jobs you government provided for both graduates and illiterates alike .
On a more serious note , i congratulate all ekiti graduates that are okada riders . It would have been hell . At the same time dont trust them . Where is the 36 airports promised?
Well , he tried for the following achievements

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us .

No corruption in his government. Just a few people staling from govt
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
kendrick93:
i hav seen people who i know killed by okada. so yes,i dnt fuckin care..dey should find anoda means of surviving since dey can't drive carefully and abide by laws of traffic
Mr man u talk like a slowpoke...so people that got killed in plane crash ..what will you say about the pilot and the airlines..what about boats capsiding so because of these incidents there should be no sailors again...oga stay one side oya come give okada men capital to start another business ...na GEJ pikin
Re: FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles by holatin(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2014
na so dem go talk then after election u go hear weeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tyres Are Made And Its Main Parts / Aston Martin To Make 28 Replicas Of DB5 Driven By James Bond In Goldfinger Movie / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.