Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" (741 Views)

Lagos, World’s 3rd Worst City To Live / Lagos The Beautiful (Pics) / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" by holatin(m): 1:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Yahoo Travel writer and expert, Lee Abbamonte
has said that Lagos is the worst city to visit
based on his experience travelling to different
places on earth.
In an article titled, “‘Worst Places I’ve Ever
Visited, From A Man Who Has Visited
Everywhere’, the Yahoo writer revealed that he
had it tough during the time he spent in Lagos.
Here is what he had to say:
As far as I am concerned, Lagos,
Nigeria, is the worst place on planet
Earth. I’ve never experienced so
much corruption in my life. It was
just a horrific experience getting
into the country. Crossing in from
Benin, we got shaken down by the
border guards. In addition to the
multiple police shakedowns, the
multiple ATM issues were enough
for me; three times in two days, the
machines dispensed the wrong
amount of money. It was oppressive
and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good
thing about that place.”

Re: Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" by Raiders: 2:21am On Nov 01, 2014
I agree with the article. Lagos is one of the worse city to live at. I rather live in PH or Abuja than Lagos
Re: Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" by deuce7(m): 3:38am On Nov 01, 2014
The writer is a big fool. I know some Cities outside Nigeria that are more corrupt.
Re: Yahoo Travel Expert Call Lagos ''the Worst City To Live" by justwise(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014

(1)

Visa Interview Tips: 10 Good Questions You Must Answer When Meeting A Consular / I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. / Welcome To Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.