Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (11815 Views)

He Wants Sex Every Night. / NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / My Husband Won't Accept Our Son's Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Kanwulia: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Waka Pass Je Je! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: .. by Kunbee: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
^^^that picture tho, lmao grin grin grin
Re: .. by Kanwulia: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kunbee:
^^^that picture tho, lmao grin grin grin

Sometimes. . . only pictures can express what you are thinking.
No words necessary for this kain 'drama' series! grin

*na my 'tonto dike' siddon-look mode be dat o*!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nmeri17: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kanwulia:
Kanwulia in WTF? mode!

ogini di?? cheesy mgbeketoto in 3D!! haaa this one u gree show face last last cheesy werrin happen oo??
Re: .. by Kanwulia: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

ogini di?? cheesy mgbeketoto in 3D!! haaa this one u gree show face last last cheesy werrin happen oo??

Are you for real? shocked
Like. . . .SERIOUSLY?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chisos!
Kanwulia,imakatakwa mma gi na chi gi kiss
See eyes!
No wonder my bros no gree waka pass cheesy

(I wish i get this kain liver to share my pickinshure online)

Fine babe, no pimples kiss
U go marry me?
Re: .. by Kanwulia: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agJQxJtKrmM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .
I nor see any pissssssssssshure oooooooo. . . . wink
Abi una dey dream ni? grin

*chai!!! time for work already* angry
Re: .. by Godmother(f): 2:28am On Nov 02, 2014
What your ex did to you was truly wicked. Imagine being pregnant with no member of your family knowing and then he abandoning you. I can't begin to imagine the level of pain, betrayal andconfusion you must have felt. You are one strong woman to have pulled through all that and come out sane.

To the present, right now you have to understand that its not just about you anymore. There's a child involved. What the guy did was wrong, yes. But for the sake of your baby forgive him so your child can have the opportunity of having a healthy, balanced relationship with both parents.

As to your taking him back, my candid advice to you will be to banish that though completely from your body, soul and spirit. That guy never loved you and if the chance comes may still treat you bad later on. Forget him and truly move on.Men are not devils, most of them are just selfish and will look out for themselves alone if they don't love you. But there are still some good guys out there. Open your heart once again to love, but this time love gently and involve your head as well. All will be well.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nmeri17: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kanwulia:

Are you for real? shocked
Like. . . .SERIOUSLY?

Wait wtf did u take the pishures down this woman sef. I thought u had even moved yo ministry from YouTube vids to selfies. nawa o.

BTW change yo camera settings. the pictures are hazy, misty and a bit SANDY cheesy
Re: .. by malaria(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
DBestDoc:

Nothing can justify his actions, he was really really inconsiderate and wicked to say the least. They were in the shit together and he decided to bail out on her without a hint.
Whatever he was going through, she was equally going through same x2.

I'm wondering why it took him a whopping 5yrs to realize he made a mistake. That was real wickedness if you ask me, i'll be scared to live with such a man 'cause you may wake up one day only to realise the man you slept with the previous night has varnished.
. The guy no follow abeg, if he dint give financial assistance, what about emotional and moral support.

1 Like

Re: .. by malaria(f): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBizzy:

how can you call somebody's baby's dandy hediot?
. May be you are the one, if he acts like one, then he is qualified to be. Simpulu

1 Like

Re: .. by BigBizzy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
malaria:
. May be you are the one, if he acts like one, then he is qualified to be. Simpulu

...and you're? malaria?? hahahahaha
Re: .. by jewel4Hiscrown: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2014
OP: Like many others, I wondered which Nollywood script this post was taken from. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'd say proceed with caution. First things first, please forgive him. It's more for your sake than for his. And not forgiving him causes you to shut out all men - I'm sure you've heard that if you close your eyes so that you don't see bad people, you will not recognize the good people when they come your way.

You don't want to shut him out if he's truly repentant and ready to come in and support you and his son. I've seen instances where men do crazy things to women in their youth, then grow up, come to their senses and try to right their wrongs. A man in his 20s is not as mature than a woman at the same age (men: no offense/all due respect) so maybe he just needed to take some time to grow up. But you don't want to walk into another heartbreak if he's playing games or has harmful/malicious intentions. Guard your heart with all diligence.. the prudent [wo]man sees evil/danger far away and hides [her]self, but the simple/foolish pass on and are punished.

Also, please don't punish every single man for the mistakes of this one man. It's not wise. Your son will grow up and find his own soulmate. Even now, as much as he loves you, he cannot provide the companionship that a husband can. I know that it's not popular these days for women to admit that they need companionship, but I'd caution against viewing men through the lens of one man's actions. Even if you do not get married, it's just generally not healthy for a person of one gender to have no trust for the entire opposite gender. God bless you & all the best.

2 Likes

Re: .. by DBestDoc(f): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2014
malaria:
. The guy no follow abeg, if he dint give financial assistance, what about emotional and moral support.

My dear fear sef dey grip me...what bothers me most is the heart behind the action, not necessarily the action itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by cherryice(f): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
She is been around for quite a long time.

I unfollowed her when she unfollowed though one the reasons why Iunfollowed her is that she strikes me like someone that has a natural haterd for guys - Na so I carry my mat go krule for one side.

She is not fake tongue

Oh I remember you, soory you felt that way but it wasn't cos of my hatred for guys I unfoolowed you, was something else.I follow guys on here so you see. Its not really that
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Godmother:
What your ex did to you was truly wicked. Imagine being pregnant with no member of your family knowing and then he abandoning you. I can't begin to imagine the level of pain, betrayal andconfusion you must have felt. You are one strong woman to have pulled through all that and come out sane.

To the present, right now you have to understand that its not just about you anymore. There's a child involved. What the guy did was wrong, yes. But for the sake of your baby forgive him so your child can have the opportunity of having a healthy, balanced relationship with both parents.

As to your taking him back, my candid advice to you will be to banish that though completely from your body, soul and spirit. That guy never loved you and if the chance comes may still treat you bad later on. Forget him and truly move on.Men are not devils, most of them are just selfish and will look out for themselves alone if they don't love you. But there are still some good guys out there. Open your heart once again to love, but this time love gently and involve your head as well. All will be well.
thank you and thanks to everyone else who contributed meaningfully. I appreciate
Re: .. by malaria(f): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
[i][/i]
BigBizzy:

...and you're? malaria?? hahahahaha
I know!, wetin u wan make I yarn nah
Re: .. by BigBizzy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
malaria:
[i][/i] I know!, wetin u wan make I yarn nah

he he he nothing does you
Re: .. by malaria(f): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bigbizzzy, your uche gi di ya wella, 3 gbozza
Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2015
angry
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
angry

are you stalking or what undecided
Re: .. by mutter(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
The truth is that he is not better or worse than most other men.
The fact that he went to the states shows that he needed to get himself on his feet. He knew that you would not have agreed then to him doing this.
Do you know how difficult it is for a man to face up to responsibilities when they don`t have the financial means?
To go and face a girl`s parents and tell them that he got her pregnant and wants to marry her! WITH WHAT!
Many men would rather die in silence than expose themselves as not being capable.
B
Do you still love him? Then hear him out and give him a chance.
The chance you are going to give him is not a jump into bed chance.
No he now has the chance to go meet your parents first on his son and then on marriage. One does not have anything to do with the other so don`t muddle them up.
If he wants only his son to be legitimized then allow him go for the necessary things. If he wants to marry you, accept if you still love him.

If you loved him once you might love him again.

It is very difficult taking children into a marriage, so if you can avoid it.

Besides consider yourself lucky. There are many girls out there just waiting and hoping that the fathers will come back for their abandoned babies. Even girls that had the kid`s out of marriage and the men absconded.

@Kanwulia. My bulletproof vest is already on tongue

2 Likes

Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

are you stalking or what undecided
Lol.... i guess ID/Comments Prompted that
Re: .. by WebSurfer(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
mutter:
The truth is that he is not better or worse than most other men.
The fact that he went to the states shows that he needed to get himself on his feet. He knew that you would not have agreed then to him doing this.
Do you know how difficult it is for a man to face up to responsibilities when they don`t have the financial means?
To go and face a girl`s parents and tell them that he got her pregnant and wants to marry her! WITH WHAT!
Many men would rather die in silence than expose themselves as not being capable.
B
Do you still love him? Then hear him out and give him a chance.
The chance you are going to give him is not a jump into bed chance.
No he now has the chance to go meat your parents first on his son and then on marriage. One does not have anything to do with the other so don`t muddle them up.
If he wants only his son to be legitimized then allow him go for the necessary things. If he wants to marry you, accept if you still love him.

If you loved him once you might love him again.

It is very difficult taking children into a marriage, so if you can avoid it.

Besides consider yourself lucky. There are many girls out there just waiting and hoping that the fathers will come back for their abandoned babies. Even girls that had the kid`s out of marriage and the men absconded.

@Kanwulia. My bulletproof vest is already on tongue

999 likes
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:
Ok! Here's it. When I was in school, I got entangled in this relationship with this well, sweet guy. We were so in love and we both thought we had it all. Along the line, I got pregnant and wanted to terminate it buh he told me I shouldn't bcoz he was already making plans for our settling down. I believed him never knowing he was the devil's advocate. Anyways time went on, nine months later, I delivered of this bouncing baby boy which I still cherish today and asked God for the forgiveness of wanting to terminate my child at first. Okay...few months before I put to bed about 3months, my boyfrend started acting weird. He wouldn't pick my calls nor return it, he ignored my texts, I was so confused and felt like dying. I visited his place and asked him what was going on but he kept saying nothing and that he had a lot of pressure at work. I believed him and told him everything was going to be fine but I needed him to be there for me this time as my parents were unaware of my condition. He said it was okay and that he was sorry too. We kiissed and made lovve again that daysmiley and I left.

Two weeks after, there was no change still. Infact things became worse. His lines were nolonger going through. I knew some of his friends who I made enquiries from and that was when I found out my bf had relocated to the US. I couldn't believe it! That was when my world crumbled and I decided to give up on men except my only source of joy, my son. I begged his frends to help me wt his contacts but all said they didn't have his new cell number and that when it dawned on me that I was on my own. I cried day and night, wasn't eating rght. I kept prayinn he was gonna call me someday before I put to bed buh he never did. As God would have it, I put to bed safely and it was a handsome baby boy.

I moved on with life afterwards after settling with my parents. I startd life all over again as a single mother. I left school, got a wellpaid job. My son too was doing well with school and I was happy.

I got to my office one morning few days ago and when I was less busy decided to log into my YIM_ I saw I had a new invite, accepted it and this guy and I got talking. He talked like he knew me, and along the line he told me who he was, my baby father! I logged out hurriedly cos my heart racing fast. I didn't knw what to do, I noticed tears run down my cheeks, I quickly cleaned up and re-made up cos I was having a meeting. I left for the meeting and from there went home. When I got home, I picked up my phone again and logged into YIM and saw loads of msgs he had dropped for me. He was asking after his son and asking for my number. I refused replying, he kept sending in messages, I was just reading em wtout replying. Sum of it all, he said he wants a comeback..

I have never been this confused. I know I said I've given up on men, I don't know why I'm still having this feelings which I donot want to have for him. I'm hating myself for having this feelings right now. Please nairalanders, I really do need your help on this.. Do u think I should accept him back despite the fact he left me and his son? Do you think he's sorry enough? Do you think I'll be hurt afterwards if I go back?

Men are wicked!

OP sorry you wen through this

Men are not all wicked wink

What is the update?
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
Lol.... i guess ID/Comments Prompted that
Okies
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:

OP sorry you wen through this

Men are not all wicked wink

What is the update?

thankz for the concern. Hes takinf responsibility of our kid. But we not together
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

thankz for the concern. Hes takinf responsibility of our kid. But we not together

Good to hear

Do you have someone else?

God be with you
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Good o hear

God be with you

Thanks alot
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

Thanks alot

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: .. by cherryice(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Do you have someone else?

None that am serious with
Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

None that am serious with

OK then

I am reading you have someone but you guys are not serious.

I hope I'm wrong.

The guy you are going to keep must be willing to accept you and your son

And there is no opportunity for undefined relationships anymore

Take care

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? / Make Your Home More Beautiful With Our "pandemic season" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.