Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (11813 Views)

He Wants Sex Every Night. / NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / My Husband Won't Accept Our Son's Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Kedam(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:
Ok! Here's it. When I was in school, I got entangled in this relationship with this well, sweet guy. We were so in love and we both thought we had it all. Along the line, I got pregnant and wanted to terminate it buh he told me I shouldn't bcoz he was already making plans for our settling down. I believed him never knowing he was the devil's advocate. Anyways time went on, nine months later, I delivered of this bouncing baby boy which I still cherish today and asked God for the forgiveness of wanting to terminate my child at first. Okay...few months before I put to bed about 3months, my boyfrend started acting weird. He wouldn't pick my calls nor return it, he ignored my texts, I was so confused and felt like dying. I visited his place and asked him what was going on but he kept saying nothing and that he had a lot of pressure at work. I believed him and told him everything was going to be fine but I needed him to be there for me this time as my parents were unaware of my condition. He said it was okay and that he was sorry too. We kiissed and made lovve again that daysmiley and I left.

Two weeks after, there was no change still. Infact things became worse. His lines were nolonger going through. I knew some of his friends who I made enquiries from and that was when I found out my bf had relocated to the US. I couldn't believe it! That was when my world crumbled and I decided to give up on men except my only source of joy, my son. I begged his frends to help me wt his contacts but all said they didn't have his new cell number and that when it dawned on me that I was on my own. I cried day and night, wasn't eating rght. I kept prayinn he was gonna call me someday before I put to bed buh he never did. As God would have it, I put to bed safely and it was a handsome baby boy.

I moved on with life afterwards after settling with my parents. I startd life all over again as a single mother. I left school, got a wellpaid job. My son too was doing well with school and I was happy.

I got to my office one morning few days ago and when I was less busy decided to log into my YIM_ I saw I had a new invite, accepted it and this guy and I got talking. He talked like he knew me, and along the line he told me who he was, my baby father! I logged out hurriedly cos my heart racing fast. I didn't knw what to do, I noticed tears run down my cheeks, I quickly cleaned up and re-made up cos I was having a meeting. I left for the meeting and from there went home. When I got home, I picked up my phone again and logged into YIM and saw loads of msgs he had dropped for me. He was asking after his son and asking for my number. I refused replying, he kept sending in messages, I was just reading em wtout replying. Sum of it all, he said he wants a comeback..

I have never been this confused. I know I said I've given up on men, I don't know why I'm still having this feelings which I donot want to have for him. I'm hating myself for having this feelings right now. Please nairalanders, I really do need your help on this.. Do u think I should accept him back despite the fact he left me and his son? Do you think he's sorry enough? Do you think I'll be hurt afterwards if I go back?

Men are wicked!
. If I am a woman I will forgive him but that won't be free. I will have to get to know him more, play him like futball,see if he has truely change and ask why he desperately want me back after so many years.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Bars(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:
Ok! Here's it. When I was in school, I got entangled in this relationship with this well, sweet guy. We were so in love and we both thought we had it all. Along the line, I got pregnant and wanted to terminate it buh he told me I shouldn't bcoz he was already making plans for our settling down. I believed him never knowing he was the devil's advocate. Anyways time went on, nine months later, I delivered of this bouncing baby boy which I still cherish today and asked God for the forgiveness of wanting to terminate my child at first. Okay...few months before I put to bed about 3months, my boyfrend started acting weird. He wouldn't pick my calls nor return it, he ignored my texts, I was so confused and felt like dying. I visited his place and asked him what was going on but he kept saying nothing and that he had a lot of pressure at work. I believed him and told him everything was going to be fine but I needed him to be there for me this time as my parents were unaware of my condition. He said it was okay and that he was sorry too. We kiissed and made lovve again that daysmiley and I left.

Two weeks after, there was no change still. Infact things became worse. His lines were nolonger going through. I knew some of his friends who I made enquiries from and that was when I found out my bf had relocated to the US. I couldn't believe it! That was when my world crumbled and I decided to give up on men except my only source of joy, my son. I begged his frends to help me wt his contacts but all said they didn't have his new cell number and that when it dawned on me that I was on my own. I cried day and night, wasn't eating rght. I kept prayinn he was gonna call me someday before I put to bed buh he never did. As God would have it, I put to bed safely and it was a handsome baby boy.

I moved on with life afterwards after settling with my parents. I startd life all over again as a single mother. I left school, got a wellpaid job. My son too was doing well with school and I was happy.

I got to my office one morning few days ago and when I was less busy decided to log into my YIM_ I saw I had a new invite, accepted it and this guy and I got talking. He talked like he knew me, and along the line he told me who he was, my baby father! I logged out hurriedly cos my heart racing fast. I didn't knw what to do, I noticed tears run down my cheeks, I quickly cleaned up and re-made up cos I was having a meeting. I left for the meeting and from there went home. When I got home, I picked up my phone again and logged into YIM and saw loads of msgs he had dropped for me. He was asking after his son and asking for my number. I refused replying, he kept sending in messages, I was just reading em wtout replying. Sum of it all, he said he wants a comeback..

I have never been this confused. I know I said I've given up on men, I don't know why I'm still having this feelings which I donot want to have for him. I'm hating myself for having this feelings right now. Please nairalanders, I really do need your help on this.. Do u think I should accept him back despite the fact he left me and his son? Do you think he's sorry enough? Do you think I'll be hurt afterwards if I go back?

Men are wicked!

wait ooo....u don marry
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bars:

wait ooo....u don marry

nope, but I have a son smiley
Re: .. by Bars(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:

nope, but I have a son smiley

u see...buh y cnt u open up 2 doez dude in rap section
Re: .. by cherryice(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bars:

u see...buh y cnt u open up 2 doez dude in rap section
open up about what exactly
Re: .. by Bars(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:

open up about what exactly

dat u've gvn birth...
Re: .. by 1miccza: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:
Fake story.
Fake Profile
Fake Identity
Fake Gender.

I smell lies
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN12pPNzO_jZimmFv8dH9KWi-nS8cki888ytuiX1SFOMkXXwZHTTIG6V-z[/img]

Na in make your nose and lips for that pishure come big pass JayZ own??
Re: .. by 1miccza: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
BigBizzy:

how can you call somebody's baby's dandy hediot?

Dandy ke??Lobatan ooo
Re: .. by Laveda(f): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: .. by cherryice(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tamedwolf90 go thru page 1 if it helps
Re: .. by TamedWolf90: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
cherryice:
Tamedwolf90 go thru page 1 if it helps

Just read the quoted story...

It's so painful but still the deed has been done and the truth is, what will be will be... No matter how we try to change the course of fate and I feel your pain then.. Wished I knew you then, could have been there.. .

How you coping now Where do you stay and work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? / How Can I 'warm' My 'akara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.