Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53108 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Sex Every Night. by toofine765: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Ocutegan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lol @lead to her death one day grin
Chill OP, better people are coming to comment

16 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
I feel for her men...evvvvery night! U gotta be kidding
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by butta(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ op some men are so selfish and all for themselves your sis husband is a sex freak and a maniac I suggest she talks to her husband about her concerns and make him understand hw she feels. Some women are cursed and so unlucky with the type of men they are married to smh for some women they will soon be wearing baby diapers soon

9 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by nacaz4real(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lmao, grin that's not wrong sha, especially for very young couples. Maybe he has a very high sex drive. That she should have noticed during their courtship and probably loved him for it: except she got married for other reasons. But I have good new and bad news. The bad news is- You should have to give it to him anyway( or else you have to deal with STDs he contracts outside) cheesy. The good news is- A man's sexual drive decreases naturally as he gets older as a result of a drop in the male hormone called testoserone; so he wouldn't be bugging you when he is over 50 L grin L

8 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by chinig(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
How can someone always demand for s*x everyday? The man must be having mental problems.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
If she has been coping for 8yrs then she shouldnt have any problems

Arent you happy that your man is getting it from you every night

Do you know the number of wolves outside waiting to devour him.

If you are too tired give him options like Orall or hand job

13 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Balkan(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
The should check his mental state. Cos it is not normal if the man is not under. 20yrs of age

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by jeffizy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hard as this May sound,.i think WE should all mind our business sometimes!
They are married and should sort out issues themselves.
I can't let my marriage get to a level where i won't be able to sit my spouse down and tell her my mind on issues affecting us. Same goes for the woman too.
If he gets angry for being denied x.es every night, i believe he's doing that just to have a justification to cheat on his wife.
I will suggest you over feed him at night, follow it up with red wine. Dem never born im blokos well.

51 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by andyanders: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
candygosh: I feel for her men...evvvvery night! U gotta be kidding

Every night? Then the lady should prepare for her grave cus I have not seen a man that has been banging a woman for a period of 8 yrs? Well, let the woman take the man to the zoo maybe she married an a----pe. While some women complain their men are lazy, others are here crying.

Op, I even do not know what concerns you here with your married sister after giving her out to marriage? Op, you can go help her out and taste what married people go through. Wahala dey for bed.hahaaahaaaaaaaa

Tell your sister to just open her legs ready for him every night and even try to exhaust him, maybe the man will die off and she will can have a new life. With what you explained, even courts will not entertain this case, rather will advise her to continue.. Tell her to make sure she try give the man overdose so that he can leave this world,as the man is s3x maniac.Nothing can control them when they are triggered off, unless your sister use knife cut his manhood off.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by coogar: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.

your sister should lie she's got a self-infected venereal disease. that should buy her some 2-3 weeks of needed rest.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
OP does he have a J O B / duties as a husband & help around the house ??

I don't think Brad Pitt & Jolie , Jennifer & Affleck , Moi & babe grin do it every night after a long day at work and kids going crazy.

Solution; she should designate a kind of chore around the house for him

( pick up the kids since he's too free, help with laundry, fix things around the house and not use handyman, I'll come up with more ideas)

, he's too free and he's milking her meekness. What will be will be. Ko regberegbe lo.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
so the woman should die because she wants to please the husband Abi.@op, I think your sister should have a conversation with her husband, let him see things from her perspective.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by coogar: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
honey86: so the woman should die because she wants to please the husband Abi.@op, I think your sister should have a conversation with her husband, let him see things from her perspective.

too much sëx cannot kill a woman - stop peddling myths.....

7 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
honey86: so the woman should die because she wants to please the husband Abi.@op, I think your sister should have a conversation with her husband, let him see things from her perspective.

He knows things from her perspective ( he's an adult) , he's just playing with her intelligence.

If you wan catch monkey , mimic monkey too.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
If this story is true, then my advice is that the man should sleep in a separate room whenever the wife is tired, being on the same bed every night with his wife looks too irresistible for this man.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by coogar: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
MrBible: If this story is true, then my advice is that the man should sleep in a separate room whenever the wife is tired, being on the same bed every night with his wife looks too irresistible for this man.

if the same room is irresistible then sleeping under the same roof would be irresistible.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
coogar: if the same room is irresistible then sleeping under the same roof would be irresistible.

It's worth trying.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
MrBible: If this story is true, then my advice is that the man should sleep in a separate room whenever the wife is tired, being on the same bed every night with his wife looks too irresistible for this man.

Mr Bible , this your advice, e get as e be oh, drift them apart when you can easily cut the man some chores and tucker him out? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
jidegirl12:

Mr Bible , this your advice, e get as e be oh, drift them apart when you can easily cut the man some chores and tucker him out? undecided

We have not yet heard this man's side of the story. If the man does not help with the kids and some chores then he needs to change, but if the man is already doing this then sleeping in separate rooms might do the trick when the woman is tired.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.

All the bolded parts in ur post proves u are more bothered than this your sister .

I'm still trying hard to understand why this is so, or is it u that is being drilled every night

Pls take a chill pill and stop being ridiculous, your sister has been taking this thing(daily) in that last 8years(2920 days) and she never complained, why then do u think this is a genuine complain

I strongly feel ur sis is indirectly trying to tell u how interesting marriage is, but u are just too naïve to understand.

Please hurry up and get married, else u'll never understand the message ur sis is passing .

*ONUKU* grin

20 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2013
MrBible:

We have not yet heard this man's side of the story. If the man does not help with the kids and some chores then he needs to change, but if the man is already doing this then sleeping in separate rooms might do the trick when the woman is tired.

A genuinely tired man will not do IT everyday, he's too free =Bottom line.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by slimyem: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Which kain animalistic apetite be that?I pity the woman sha.That place go just dey hot anyhow.cool and there'd be almost no spice left in their sex life.Just hump hump hump..undecided
We all know the worst that could happen and its not worth all that displeasure and discomfort every night.If na me,I go lock up and the world won't end.cool
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by ikamefa(f): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

your sister should lie she's got a self-infected venereal disease. that should buy her some 2-3 weeks of needed rest.

i read dis post ,the gaari wey i ddey smoke don nearly comot from my nose with lafta grin

abeg wetin be self infected vd?

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Kairoseki77: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

A genuinely tired man will not do IT everyday, he's too free =Bottom line.

Nope...sorry. If we were married, you would never sleep with undergarments cuz it would be unnecessary.

This man has three options:

1. Marry anoda wife, or two, or three, to satisfy his urges.
2. His wife should agree to quiet his urges in *other ways*. Like with her mouth, or hands.
3. She can chop off his manhood and feed it to him while he is sleeping for revenge.

Obvious question: Does he still want to bed her when it is that time of the month?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 13, 2013
The woman should stop dressing provocatively at home,or when the man is around. She should be fully geared up with iro,and buba with a shoe to match when going to bed,or she can make hole on the bed for the man to pump when the urge arises.

Shey the man na Hercules,when no dey tired ni?

And by the way,how does the man cope,when the wife is menstruating?

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Nope...sorry. If we were married, you would never sleep with undergarments cuz it would be unnecessary.

This man has three options:

1. Marry anoda wife, or two, or three, to satisfy his urges.
2. His wife should agree to quiet his urges in *other ways*. Like with her mouth, or hands.
3. She can chop off his manhood and feed it to him while he is sleeping for revenge.

Obvious question: Does he still want to bed her when it is that time of the month?

Haba! Only a crazy man will do that... or not? lipsrsealed eewwww
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by chukxie(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2013
How can a man make love every night? Does he cum every night during love making? It's really hard to believe.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by CharlesShaw(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2013
I Think The Op should Freaking mind her Business.
Her sister has been able to Sustain her Marriage for 8 years by giving it to her man all night so why the headache?
Worry Only when he cømes home @ night nd snores off 2 bed.
Some of u Amebo make me so sick i despise y'all alot.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2013
nacaz4real: Lmao, grin that's not wrong sha, especially for very young couples. Maybe he has a very high sex drive. That she should have noticed during their courtship and probably loved him for it: except she got married for other reasons. But I have good new and bad news. The bad news is- You should have to give it to him anyway( or else you have to deal with STDs he contracts outside) cheesy. The good news is- A man's sexual drive decreases naturally as he gets older as a result of a drop in the male hormone called testoserone; so he wouldn't be bugging you when he is over 50 L grin L

Oboy by the time the guy reach 50yrs the woman don die nah with this kind libido..........smh

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2013

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2013
The fear of God and the fear of a woman are the beginning of wisdom. I say this because if it was the woman that wants it every night and the man is not up to it, then it is this same sister that will advice her sister to contact her ex boy friend.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.